Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Megan C.
Megan C.
Mesa, AZ

DEB has gorgeous prom dresses! But they are very expensive.... But they are gorgeous!
Mandy H.
Mandy H.
Waynesboro, PA

I think of deb as being for girls for prom or brides maid dresses...i don't have any girls so i don't shop there anymore i go inside and just to look around
Megan F.
Megan F.
Oakville, ON

I'm not a frequent shopper at DEB, but I do own a t-shirt from there. Love the prices, but the quality matches the low prices.
Feel this store is aimed more at 13-16 year olds.
Loreen B.
Loreen B.
Pittston, PA

Deb has got such a great selection of young clothing, which is always awesome! The people are (usually) friendly and helpful, although I have gotten that grouchy employee more than once.
Teresa T.
Teresa T.
Lakewood, CO

I found Deb's quality to be lacking. Prices aren't that great for the quality. I however shop the clearance and score stuff for under $10... more like what it's really worth.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Killeen, TX

The always have some really cute stuff but often the quality isn't the best. I have enjoyed some of their shoes though with good style and affordable pricing. I like to stop into their store but it isn't my first choice.
Heather C.
Heather C.
Rosedale, MD

I love this store but it is also a hit or miss with finding items I like. They always have good deals going on and cute shoes that I can always buy. I do like the clothes at the store when they have my size in stock.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Dayton, OH

I bought my Homecoming Dress at DEB a couple years back! I loved it so much! I buy clothes from you now, and they are great quality, and great priced! And you they ALWAYS have wonderful sales going on!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
E Mckeesport, PA

Clothes are trendy enough to bit not really well made. I wouldn't purchase staple pieces there.
Melissa E.
Melissa E.
Anoka, MN

Ah, Deb. Some cute stuff, but I also feel like a lot of it was low-quality clothes for basic girls going out clubbing.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.