Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
Belton, TX

The clothes aren't worth the price and the on sale clothes are ugly but I like their jewelry
Ceaira P.
Ceaira P.
Evanston , Il

This is my favorite store every. they have every thing i need i have gotten so many close from then on clarence and love them so much. but all the stores near me has been removed from my nearest mall, i was so sad when i found out
Danielle G.
Danielle G.

Very cheap store. I feel like it's not super up-to-date with trends either. Definitely great for cheap, plain items such as v-necks or tank tops.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Mesa, AZ

DEB has gorgeous prom dresses! But they are very expensive.... But they are gorgeous!
Mandy H.
Mandy H.
Waynesboro, PA

I think of deb as being for girls for prom or brides maid dresses...i don't have any girls so i don't shop there anymore i go inside and just to look around
Julia C.
Julia C.
Cornelius, NC

Love their formal dresses, definitely going to buy one from here for my prom, love that they have plus sizes!
Loreen B.
Loreen B.
Pittston, PA

Deb has got such a great selection of young clothing, which is always awesome! The people are (usually) friendly and helpful, although I have gotten that grouchy employee more than once.
Teresa T.
Teresa T.
Lakewood, CO

I found Deb's quality to be lacking. Prices aren't that great for the quality. I however shop the clearance and score stuff for under $10... more like what it's really worth.
Robin M.
Robin M.
Granbury, Tx

I love shopping at Deb they have the cutest clothes and shoes the jewelry is to die for and their costs are inexpensive
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
Maineville, OH

I used to shop here a lot more in high school. Their quality of clothing is just really bad. Sometimes you can find a good dress at a good price. Mostly, everything is just cheap, bad quality.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.