Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Indianapolis, IN
I will admit, I usually only shop at Deb if they have an awesome sale going on. Some of the items at full price are too rich for my blood. I like their tops for plus size ladies.
Megan L.
Megan L.
Rochester, NY
Most of the store isn't my syle but every once in a while I find the perfect piece I've been looking for and it's less than I was planning to spend
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Columbus, IN
Very affordable and has a plus-size section which is not in most junior stores and usually not as cute. Very cute and wide selection on shoes and purses.
Adrianna L.
Adrianna L.
I love they off 'regular' & 'plus size'. It's very hard to find plus size clothes in the stores! Sometimes they have some really cute clothes and great prices. Sometimes their clothes are a little 'odd' though. Not big on their new style this summer!
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
Port Allegany, PA
I loved debs, they had such cute clothes and it's a shame they went out of business. The prices weren't bad either.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
FORT WAYNE, IN
An affordable clothing store, I like that they have a lot of their clothing on sale. Only thing I don't like is the fabric quality. It fades away to fast.
Kira C.
Kira C.
Biddeford, ME
Deb has clothes in for all shapes and sizes at great prices! They have a plus-size section, which I love, because I can get the clothes I love in sizes that fit! They also have an awesome selection of shoes and accessories. Check their website constantly, they are always having some sort of sale.
Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.
San Leandro
I've order from Deb a few times. I would agree with some of the other comments. They have affordable prices but their clothing could be better quality.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Millington, MI
I haven't shopped here in a while, all of the stores in my area have closed. But I liked the store. They had some really pretty dresses.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Cincinnati, OH
I have not shopped at debs recently because they are expensive and are very few of them. They have some good clothes but most are cheap. I would recommend this store.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.