Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
FORT WAYNE, IN

An affordable clothing store, I like that they have a lot of their clothing on sale. Only thing I don't like is the fabric quality. It fades away to fast.
Kira C.
Kira C.
Biddeford, ME

Deb has clothes in for all shapes and sizes at great prices! They have a plus-size section, which I love, because I can get the clothes I love in sizes that fit! They also have an awesome selection of shoes and accessories. Check their website constantly, they are always having some sort of sale.
Allycia H.
Allycia H.
Stephentown

I got my prom dresses here back in high school and occasionally I can find a nice top or skirt. They have amazing prices and sales. Now I'm more of that gothy/punk type of chick so I tend to go to Hot topic more, but Debs isn't half that bad.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Indiana, PA

They have a wide variety of clothes for a good price. The shoes are also a good bang for your buck and the best place to find homecoming dresses!
Debbie A.
Debbie A.
Lake View, NY

Not bad if you shop for sales, have plus sizes, not a bad selection. Shoes are nice always have different styles
Kat W.
Kat W.

I shop here all the time! They have clothes that fit any body type. The clothing is fashion forward. Whether you are going to the gym, movies or the club, DEB has what you need!
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
Belton, TX

The clothes aren't worth the price and the on sale clothes are ugly but I like their jewelry
Ceaira P.
Ceaira P.
Evanston , Il

This is my favorite store every. they have every thing i need i have gotten so many close from then on clarence and love them so much. but all the stores near me has been removed from my nearest mall, i was so sad when i found out
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
Lancaster, KY

I love debs soooo much. they clothes for any size. they also have shoes and accessories. they are pretty inexpensive. its to bad there isn't one close by anymore
McKenna P.
McKenna P.
Mayville, MI

This store does have a good variety of sizes however the shirts tend to fade and rip as you wear them. THey do deserve some credit for their variety, but for the price you pay for some of it, it isn't worth it. Their jewelry is amazing though. If you look out for it, the sales can sometimes get you clothes and jewelry for dirt cheap.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.