BY DEB #70 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what does this ...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Tabernacle, NJ
This store is great although I haven't been to one in a really long time. I wish I had one around me. Their clothes are fantastic and they have great prices!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Salem, IN
I do like some things in this store. They have sizes for every type of girl you can think of. There style is a little trashy lots of shirts with writing on them like babe, cute, hot. I'm just not into that. But they have good prices and they have everything from excesories to shoes to everyday wear and prom.
Anabell J.
Anabell J.
Yankton, SD
It really depends on the type of person you are. Like your style. And I think it's mostly for teens.
I love the bright colors.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Londonderry, NH
Only young girls would really enjoy this store for a somewhat cheap semi-formal dress. I found that all of the clothes here are trashy, a lot are very cheaply made, and just overall poor quality. I don't even bother looking in this store anymore.
Olivia E.
Olivia E.
Pittsburgh, PA
Great for plus sized women.
Gini B.
Gini B.
Gardner, KS
I bought my faveorite pair of jeans there, and within two months buttons werefalling off.. if I'm going to pay fifty dollars for a pair of jeans i expect them to last... but other than that i love the clothes!
Irene H.
Irene H.
This store has clothing that are more geared towards teenagers and young adults. however, the clothes are low quality and look kind of ghetto. I don't really like any of their clothing except for some of their dresses and their shoes (although they are low in quality). The workers there look miserable and give off a bad vibe.
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Farmington, NM
I have recently visited one at my same town mall. The first experience wasn't too bad. I found a couple cute shirts. The best thing they have there are to undershirts 4 for $20. Multiple colors available. The 2nd and last time I will shop there was horrendous! I found a few dresses I wanted to try on so I went to wait for a dressing room. I was next in line and the sales girl saw me standing there waiting. There were a ton of little girls (middle school) trying on not age appropriate dresses in every room. Anyways a room opened up so I headed toward it and before I could get to it some little girl just ran past me and up to the attendant and she gave her the room I had stood waiting for 10 minutes for. The sales clerk just looked at me and walked away. Lets just say I dropped the clothes where I was standing and walked out. Yeah never going in that store again.
Shaina W.
Shaina W.
Danville, WV
This is definitely the place to look for a pretty dress for a good price! Also, cute clothes and nice people
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Tabernacle, NJ
I love what DEB has to offer! They offer affordable cute boots that are in season this year. They also offer a lot of affordable jeans and shirts. DEB is a great store!!
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.