Halloween Costume Ideas Inspired by Your Favorite TV Shows
- "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
- "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
- "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
- "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
- "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
I was never too fond of this store, but did buy a few things here and there! I think they made a big mistake by trying to change the look and feel of there store because now they're going out of business :/ Sad because they have been around for more than 30 years!
Only young girls would really enjoy this store for a somewhat cheap semi-formal dress. I found that all of the clothes here are trashy, a lot are very cheaply made, and just overall poor quality. I don't even bother looking in this store anymore.
Very cute clothing. Very girly. They have the cutest dresses! I've never had a bad experience shopping there.
This is definitely the place to look for a pretty dress for a good price! Also, cute clothes and nice people
Cheap clothes, bad knock off trends, and the store is an absolute wreck. The only time I ever go in is when I'm trying on the $50 prom dresses.
I have recently visited one at my same town mall. The first experience wasn't too bad. I found a couple cute shirts. The best thing they have there are to undershirts 4 for $20. Multiple colors available. The 2nd and last time I will shop there was horrendous! I found a few dresses I wanted to try on so I went to wait for a dressing room. I was next in line and the sales girl saw me standing there waiting. There were a ton of little girls (middle school) trying on not age appropriate dresses in every room. Anyways a room opened up so I headed toward it and before I could get to it some little girl just ran past me and up to the attendant and she gave her the room I had stood waiting for 10 minutes for. The sales clerk just looked at me and walked away. Lets just say I dropped the clothes where I was standing and walked out. Yeah never going in that store again.
I was just shopping at Deb when I saw the chance to review them. There is not a Deb near me, so I have to buy online. Luckily their sizing is fairly accurate, so I don't ever worry about ordering from them. They have very cute dresses and I can always find something I want!
I used to shop hear all the time but not anymore in my area there sizes when down and prices went way up there selection hasn't been as great and there quality as well
Their prices are inexpensive especially when they have their clearances but the quality of their clothes is on the lower end
I have gotten every single dress whether its for prom to a night out on the town. I love the materials of the dresses and would recommend them to everyone and anyone for dresses.
Q & A
How ofthen do you shop here?
Since the prices are fairly similar to F21, are the materials comparable as well?
Did the DEB where anyone else lives go out of business? or is the mall where I live just bad at keeping stores?
Are Deb stores still around?
What is your favorite piece of clothing from this store? I've never shopped here but have heard that many do.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos