Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Indianapolis, IN

I will admit, I usually only shop at Deb if they have an awesome sale going on. Some of the items at full price are too rich for my blood. I like their tops for plus size ladies.
Megan L.
Megan L.
Rochester, NY

Most of the store isn't my syle but every once in a while I find the perfect piece I've been looking for and it's less than I was planning to spend
Alysa M.
Alysa M.
Terre Haute, IN

I don't buy dresses here, and I don't go in here very often, but every once in awhile I will go in if I see a good sale going on. It's a good place to get things for cheap.
Adrianna L.
Adrianna L.

I love they off 'regular' & 'plus size'. It's very hard to find plus size clothes in the stores! Sometimes they have some really cute clothes and great prices. Sometimes their clothes are a little 'odd' though. Not big on their new style this summer!
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Saint Charles, MO

Deb, I have bought shoes from this store and they have lasted 4+ years (disclaimer; I do not wear them daily). I have bought cute little dresses and shirts and the quality is decent in comparison with the price.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
FORT WAYNE, IN

An affordable clothing store, I like that they have a lot of their clothing on sale. Only thing I don't like is the fabric quality. It fades away to fast.
Kira C.
Kira C.
Biddeford, ME

Deb has clothes in for all shapes and sizes at great prices! They have a plus-size section, which I love, because I can get the clothes I love in sizes that fit! They also have an awesome selection of shoes and accessories. Check their website constantly, they are always having some sort of sale.
Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.

I've order from Deb a few times. I would agree with some of the other comments. They have affordable prices but their clothing could be better quality.
Robin M.
Robin M.
Granbury, Tx

I love shopping at Deb they have the cutest clothes and shoes the jewelry is to die for and their costs are inexpensive
Breanah L.
Breanah L.
Macomb, il

If your looking for cheap clothes this is wear to go, but you get cheap price and material. More of an "Urban" look.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.