Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Alesha W.
Alesha W.
Salt Lake City, UT

Can't seem to find anything in this store I would wear.
Kelly V.
Kelly V.
Lake Ariel, PA

This store just seems to produce more trashy clothing then ever before. When I was in high school they had cute trendy clothes but now six years later it has totally flip flopped. They do have cute shoes still but when it comes to clothing, the material just isn't worth wasting money on.
Nikki K.
Nikki K.
Plymouth, MA

I like they include plus sizes in their clothing in some stores and online, because the majority of their clothes are really cute and trendy. My only complaint is that the quality is not always the best.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
York Haven, PA

I just recently moved to ca and there are not any deb shops here :( but i am still a loyal customer i buy online i love them especially their undergarments
Amna K.
Amna K.

Some clothes are cute other are not..but overall B+
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Indianapolis, IN

I will admit, I usually only shop at Deb if they have an awesome sale going on. Some of the items at full price are too rich for my blood. I like their tops for plus size ladies.
Megan L.
Megan L.
Rochester, NY

Most of the store isn't my syle but every once in a while I find the perfect piece I've been looking for and it's less than I was planning to spend
Alysa M.
Alysa M.
Terre Haute, IN

I don't buy dresses here, and I don't go in here very often, but every once in awhile I will go in if I see a good sale going on. It's a good place to get things for cheap.
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
Lancaster, KY

I love debs soooo much. they clothes for any size. they also have shoes and accessories. they are pretty inexpensive. its to bad there isn't one close by anymore
McKenna P.
McKenna P.
Mayville, MI

This store does have a good variety of sizes however the shirts tend to fade and rip as you wear them. THey do deserve some credit for their variety, but for the price you pay for some of it, it isn't worth it. Their jewelry is amazing though. If you look out for it, the sales can sometimes get you clothes and jewelry for dirt cheap.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.