Add a Photo

#64 in Clothing Stores & Brands
Photos (27)
Adrianna L.
Adrianna L.

I love they off 'regular' & 'plus size'. It's very hard to find plus size clothes in the stores! Sometimes they have some really cute clothes and great prices. Sometimes their clothes are a little 'odd' though. Not big on their new style this summer!
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Edmonton, Alberta

I've always loved DEB, they always have an amazing deal going on in the mall I shop at. I've had some clothes from there for 2 years and they still look like I just bought them. Also got my prom dress there last year, $190 originally but at the end of it all only spent a little over $100 because of the sale they had going on with it. Will always go there first when in need of clothing.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
FORT WAYNE, IN

An affordable clothing store, I like that they have a lot of their clothing on sale. Only thing I don't like is the fabric quality. It fades away to fast.
Kira C.
Kira C.
Biddeford, ME

Deb has clothes in for all shapes and sizes at great prices! They have a plus-size section, which I love, because I can get the clothes I love in sizes that fit! They also have an awesome selection of shoes and accessories. Check their website constantly, they are always having some sort of sale.
Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.

I've order from Deb a few times. I would agree with some of the other comments. They have affordable prices but their clothing could be better quality.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Indiana, PA

They have a wide variety of clothes for a good price. The shoes are also a good bang for your buck and the best place to find homecoming dresses!
Debbie A.
Debbie A.
Lake View, NY

Not bad if you shop for sales, have plus sizes, not a bad selection. Shoes are nice always have different styles
Kat W.
Kat W.

I shop here all the time! They have clothes that fit any body type. The clothing is fashion forward. Whether you are going to the gym, movies or the club, DEB has what you need!
Angelica E.
Angelica E.

Some of the clothes are really cute and they even sell formal dresses. However the quality of the garments is subpar and they will not last for more than one wear.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Clio, MI

If i ever wanted a cute, affordable top, or a cute pair of earrings I would hit up Deb. appropriate for all ages, there was always something cute to find for even under 10 bucks. So das they have closed. RIP Deb!
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.