BY DEB #71 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what does thi...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Tracy S.
I love shopping for cute and stylish fashion at DEB. I have found that the stores clearance is amazing and I have found many amazing outfits for cheap. I love the styles and how affordable the clothing is. I just wish there was a closer DEB store to my town, the closest one is about a hour and a half away!
Marisa M.
Rochester, NY
This store has really cute clothes in a wide variety of sizes. I love that I can find stylish plus sized clothing at a good price. I also love their sales rack. In fact unless I know exactly what I am looking for I usually head to the sales rack first. I get a lot of my dress pants for work here too.
Brittany M.
Saint Charles, MO
Deb, I have bought shoes from this store and they have lasted 4+ years (disclaimer; I do not wear them daily). I have bought cute little dresses and shirts and the quality is decent in comparison with the price.
Crystal R.
Arab, AL
I've been shopping at deb for many years I'm sad they closed all the stores near me but you can still order online and it's affordable but not always the longest lasting quality I've had jeans rip or wear out easy
Chelsey C.
Chanhassen, MN
If A Person Tells Me They Shop At DEB I Immediately Note To Myself That I Will Not Get Along With Them. I Understand People Who Don't Want To Spend $100.00 Plus (Yes I Could Not Find The Plus Sign) On A Pair Of Jeans But Seriously? This Store Is The Reason To So Many High School Problems. "Why Doesn't (Insert Name) Like Me?" Answer: you Dress Like Either A Hobo Or A Street Walker All Thanks To The $5 Bin At DEB.
Kira C.
Biddeford, ME
Deb has clothes in for all shapes and sizes at great prices! They have a plus-size section, which I love, because I can get the clothes I love in sizes that fit! They also have an awesome selection of shoes and accessories. Check their website constantly, they are always having some sort of sale.
Meranda S.
I have bought some items here back in "the day". I have always found the formal dresses to be beautiful and a good price. The other clothes were priced well too but the quality was not good. I guess I really didn't mind the quality of the formal wear because I was only going to wear it once anyway.
Jamie M.
They have a large selection of clothing but I mainly went here to get a homecoming dress when I was in high school. I really found their regular clothes to be cheap and bad quality. I did buy a pair of black heels from there that I still love to this day. Cheap and a ton of variety but poor quality.
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
I feel too old to be wearing their clothing...I feel like is is aimed towards pre teens and teens. They do have very cute clothes but I wish they would reach out to the 20's group more. I mean I know there are older women who shop there...but I just find it strange...just my opinion don't kill me!
Lydia R.
Hodgenville, KY
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Deb has affordable clothes, but they're cheaply made, thus the affordable prices. Anymore, you have to spend an arm and a leg in order to get good quality clothes. Any DEB I've been in has been well organized, and the staff has been super friendly, but the clothing quality is the only thing that bothers me.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.