Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Sydney B.
Sydney B.
Lawrence, KS
I really enjoy deb. I always shopped here when I was younger because I was significantly taller than my classmates and DEB had clothes that fit my tall figure. They are also very affordable and last a long time for the more fiscal shoppers. Definitely recommend.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Zanesville, OH
I absolutely love DEB stores! They have the cutest, in season, trendy clothes ever! They have affordable prices and a variety of clothes sizes and styles! It's like a mini department store for fashionable women, they have clothes, shoes, jewelry, purses, & make-up!
Haleigh L.
Haleigh L.
Logan, WV
I love to shop here. The prices are really great, especially for a college student. Although, their sizing is really weird.
Anna B.
Anna B.
Great affordable place to buy heels and clothes :)
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Columbus, IN
Very affordable and has a plus-size section which is not in most junior stores and usually not as cute. Very cute and wide selection on shoes and purses.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Au Gres, MI
I have a torn heart about DEB some of their sizing is a bit missed and items are not truly the size that you would think. But I do think they have cute items, nothing that is going to last for years but they are good enough to get you through a cute moment or a special occasion. Not to mention you do not have to go store to store to get everything you would need it is all there from head to toe.
Alesha W.
Alesha W.
Salt Lake City, UT
Can't seem to find anything in this store I would wear.
Kelly V.
Kelly V.
Lake Ariel, PA
This store just seems to produce more trashy clothing then ever before. When I was in high school they had cute trendy clothes but now six years later it has totally flip flopped. They do have cute shoes still but when it comes to clothing, the material just isn't worth wasting money on.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Cincinnati, OH
I have not shopped at debs recently because they are expensive and are very few of them. They have some good clothes but most are cheap. I would recommend this store.
Alexus L.
Alexus L.
New goshen , IN
Good place to shop that is cheap, but the clothing quality is not great. Their styles are for the younger girls but decent
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.