BY DEB #67 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what ...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
Autumn H.
Huntsville, AL
I've actually never set foot inside this store, but I did order my senior prom dress offline.
It was more beautiful than I expected.
For only $70-something, I basically got a wedding dress.
No joke, I'd get married in that dress.
Would definitely recommend for any girls look for affordable prom wear. :)
Jennifer B.
I used to shop here a lot when I was a teenager. The prices are great but the quality is poor and most of the items I have purchased here fell apart in the wash or ripped. They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal.
Bianca W.
Barboursville, WV
I think the last time I actually PURCHASED anything was in high school. I have been in since then, the material & cut of their clothing is just awful. It all has such a cheap/cheeses look to it. I will say that our DEB was recently remodeled (for the first time in at least 20 years) and it does look nicer.
Kaitlyn M.
Westbrook, ME
I went to Deb all the time as a teenager. It was THE place to get dresses for all of the dances. When I would wear the dresses once they did well. Much of the clothing here is cheap though and I never found that the jeans or casual wear fit me. The dresses were great but I would recommend nothing else.
Becky D.
Bellwood, PA
I used to shop at DEB in college when I had very little money. I never expected the clothes to last. The store is good for a piece or two to complete an outfit...or a costume. Very trendy clothes, so if you are looking for classic pieces for your wardrobe, this is not the place. Low quality clothing.
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
I feel too old to be wearing their clothing...I feel like is is aimed towards pre teens and teens. They do have very cute clothes but I wish they would reach out to the 20's group more. I mean I know there are older women who shop there...but I just find it strange...just my opinion don't kill me!
Kira C.
Biddeford, ME
Deb has clothes in for all shapes and sizes at great prices! They have a plus-size section, which I love, because I can get the clothes I love in sizes that fit! They also have an awesome selection of shoes and accessories. Check their website constantly, they are always having some sort of sale.
Chelsey C.
Chanhassen, MN
If A Person Tells Me They Shop At DEB I Immediately Note To Myself That I Will Not Get Along With Them. I Understand People Who Don't Want To Spend $100.00 Plus (Yes I Could Not Find The Plus Sign) On A Pair Of Jeans But Seriously? This Store Is The Reason To So Many High School Problems. "Why Doesn't (Insert Name) Like Me?" Answer: you Dress Like Either A Hobo Or A Street Walker All Thanks To The $5 Bin At DEB.
Ashley P.
Mount Olive, NC
When Deb first came to my area I loved it and got lots of affordable dresses for events and plus size items. The prices have gone up since then and the style that they carry has changed drastically. I no longer have luck finding things I like there which makes me sad. It used to be such a great store!
Lydia R.
Hodgenville, KY
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Deb has affordable clothes, but they're cheaply made, thus the affordable prices. Anymore, you have to spend an arm and a leg in order to get good quality clothes. Any DEB I've been in has been well organized, and the staff has been super friendly, but the clothing quality is the only thing that bothers me.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.