Add a Photo

#64 in Clothing Stores & Brands
Photos (27)
Mabel O.
Mabel O.

Definitely the worst place to shop at. No one shops there at all why are they still even open ...
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Au Gres, MI

I have a torn heart about DEB some of their sizing is a bit missed and items are not truly the size that you would think. But I do think they have cute items, nothing that is going to last for years but they are good enough to get you through a cute moment or a special occasion. Not to mention you do not have to go store to store to get everything you would need it is all there from head to toe.
Alesha W.
Alesha W.
Salt Lake City, UT

Can't seem to find anything in this store I would wear.
Kelly V.
Kelly V.
Lake Ariel, PA

This store just seems to produce more trashy clothing then ever before. When I was in high school they had cute trendy clothes but now six years later it has totally flip flopped. They do have cute shoes still but when it comes to clothing, the material just isn't worth wasting money on.
Nikki K.
Nikki K.
Plymouth, MA

I like they include plus sizes in their clothing in some stores and online, because the majority of their clothes are really cute and trendy. My only complaint is that the quality is not always the best.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
York Haven, PA

I just recently moved to ca and there are not any deb shops here :( but i am still a loyal customer i buy online i love them especially their undergarments
Debby E.
Debby E.
Sherman, TX

They took ours after about 20 years.. I always loved going in there for a night out and needing something flashy, cute and priced cheap!! Sherman Texas Misses Debs!!!
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Indianapolis, IN

I will admit, I usually only shop at Deb if they have an awesome sale going on. Some of the items at full price are too rich for my blood. I like their tops for plus size ladies.
Angelica E.
Angelica E.

Some of the clothes are really cute and they even sell formal dresses. However the quality of the garments is subpar and they will not last for more than one wear.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Clio, MI

If i ever wanted a cute, affordable top, or a cute pair of earrings I would hit up Deb. appropriate for all ages, there was always something cute to find for even under 10 bucks. So das they have closed. RIP Deb!
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.