Halloween Costume Ideas Inspired by Your Favorite TV Shows
- "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
- "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
- "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
- "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
- "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Their prices are inexpensive especially when they have their clearances but the quality of their clothes is on the lower end
The quality of the clothes isn't the best but what you spend is what you get.
I have gotten every single dress whether its for prom to a night out on the town. I love the materials of the dresses and would recommend them to everyone and anyone for dresses.
I loved shopping at Deb because they have such a good selection of plus size clothes. But here recently I have been very disappointed. I wanted to return a tank top that I had gotten in the wrong size and they wouldn't take it back because I didn't have the tag and it "smelled like perfume". I work in a clothing store and I know very well that stores resell products that have smells from their home. I was very frustrated and will probably not be going back. I also have been going in there and the shoes have been destroyed. The associates spend more time talking to each other and straightening other things rather than cleaning up the eyesore.
You can always find something at deb whether its accessories, shoes, pants, shirts dresses anything. even their full price murchandise it not expensive. so their sales racks are fantastic
I love debs because it not only has clothes for smaller girls but has the plus sized clothes which is what I am
It really depends on the type of person you are. Like your style. And I think it's mostly for teens.
I love the bright colors.
I love the bright colors.
Great for plus sized women.
This store has clothing that are more geared towards teenagers and young adults. however, the clothes are low quality and look kind of ghetto. I don't really like any of their clothing except for some of their dresses and their shoes (although they are low in quality). The workers there look miserable and give off a bad vibe.
This is definitely the place to look for a pretty dress for a good price! Also, cute clothes and nice people
Q & A
How ofthen do you shop here?
Since the prices are fairly similar to F21, are the materials comparable as well?
Did the DEB where anyone else lives go out of business? or is the mall where I live just bad at keeping stores?
Are Deb stores still around?
What is your favorite piece of clothing from this store? I've never shopped here but have heard that many do.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos