Halloween Costume Ideas Inspired by Your Favorite TV Shows
- "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
- "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
- "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
- "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
- "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Very cute clothing. Very girly. They have the cutest dresses! I've never had a bad experience shopping there.
I loved shopping at Deb because they have such a good selection of plus size clothes. But here recently I have been very disappointed. I wanted to return a tank top that I had gotten in the wrong size and they wouldn't take it back because I didn't have the tag and it "smelled like perfume". I work in a clothing store and I know very well that stores resell products that have smells from their home. I was very frustrated and will probably not be going back. I also have been going in there and the shoes have been destroyed. The associates spend more time talking to each other and straightening other things rather than cleaning up the eyesore.
This is definitely the place to look for a pretty dress for a good price! Also, cute clothes and nice people
I love debs because it not only has clothes for smaller girls but has the plus sized clothes which is what I am
The clothing is usually average, but their dress selection is fantastic for any formals or proms.
Deb never lets me down, I always get cute things for such great prices.
Cheap clothes, bad knock off trends, and the store is an absolute wreck. The only time I ever go in is when I'm trying on the $50 prom dresses.
The clothing is sometimes not the best quality for the price, but they have good buys on jeans all the time and their dresses are super cute.
I was just shopping at Deb when I saw the chance to review them. There is not a Deb near me, so I have to buy online. Luckily their sizing is fairly accurate, so I don't ever worry about ordering from them. They have very cute dresses and I can always find something I want!
Their prices are inexpensive especially when they have their clearances but the quality of their clothes is on the lower end
Q & A
How ofthen do you shop here?
Since the prices are fairly similar to F21, are the materials comparable as well?
Did the DEB where anyone else lives go out of business? or is the mall where I live just bad at keeping stores?
Are Deb stores still around?
What is your favorite piece of clothing from this store? I've never shopped here but have heard that many do.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos