BY DEB #71 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what does thi...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Jessica S.
Lafayette, IN
I really like this store. I am able to find some really good deals on clothing. They also have a wide range of shoes to choose from. I always find great buys whenever I go into a Debs.
Jordan G.
Marshall, MI
I personally don't like the quality of the clothes and it's always hard for me to find something that looks good.
Heather F.
Street, MD
I love these stores. always clean and very friendly customer service. prices are always great. quality is awesome.
Mackenzie C.
Indianapolis, IN
I've never really liked this store. I've shopped there for homecoming and prom dresses but I don't think I've ever bought anything. The dresses are poor quality and unoriginal. In fact this store has become the butt of a joke with my friends.
Sarah N.
Clinton Township, MI
There are some great DEB shops and then there are some that hav ecompletley out-dated and tacky clothing clothing. It's really a hit or miss. It's definitely aimed toward a younger crowd.
Shayla G.
Peoria, IL
If you need an bright, shiny outfit for a night out on the town this is the place to go. The clothing is poorly made, but affordable and more suitable for nightclubs.
Sydney L.
Sylva, NC
Sometimes there clothing racks can be messy, but not all the time. I like this store because all of their clothes are affordable. Cheap but cute jean which is great. Their prom dresses are cute and affordable. They always have cute clearance items. And have a good selection of shoes:)
Taleisha S.
Where I get most of my awesome dresses!
Donna C.
Liberty, MO
Deb is a great store for younger people. They have beautiful clothes for all sizes. They have a large section of formal wear for preteens to young adults. Their prices are a little high for the quality of merchandise.
Kelly L.
Salyersville, KY
I like the wide variety that Deb's offers. There is pretty clothing for relatively cheap prices. I do wish that some pieces were of better quality, but for the price you can't really complain. The only other problem I have is the sizing. It's very inconsistent. But overall, I do like Deb's very much!
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.