Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Natalie G.
Natalie G.
Carrollton, TX
I like DEB in the sense that it has my size. This is defiantly a store where you have to try on clothes. A shirt in an XL might fit but a dress the same size won't go over your boobs. I got a pair of pants with rhinestones from there and the first day i wore them they were all falling off. So I would say definitely bad quality as well.
Megan T.
Megan T.
GREENSBORO, NC
I love the fact that Deb is good quality and also offers a trendy section for plus sized women. I love the prom dresses, it offers a lot to different people.
Aubrey H.
Aubrey H.
Whenever i have a formal occasion i always go to debs to find my dress they have nice quality dresses for the most part and have really nice staff although i have had a couple incidents with finding gigantic spiders hidden in the racks of dresses... maybe they could shake them out?
Isabel M.
Isabel M.
Aurora, CO
There are great fashion trends at Deb and the clothes are really nice, not to mention inexpensive but I cant never find a decent pair of jeans that fit properly. Also they have great heels/shoes for any occassion.
Donna C.
Donna C.
Liberty, MO
Deb is a great store for younger people. They have beautiful clothes for all sizes. They have a large section of formal wear for preteens to young adults. Their prices are a little high for the quality of merchandise.
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
Clarksville, TN
This is one of my favorite stores to shop at! They have clothes for every occasion and style with awesome prices!
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Columbus, IN
Very affordable and has a plus-size section which is not in most junior stores and usually not as cute. Very cute and wide selection on shoes and purses.
Chrystal G.
Chrystal G.
Newnan, GA
I love deb their prices are amazing and they have plus sizes that are cute and teen friendly I just wish there were more stores around so I didn't have to shop online
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Millington, MI
I haven't shopped here in a while, all of the stores in my area have closed. But I liked the store. They had some really pretty dresses.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Cincinnati, OH
I have not shopped at debs recently because they are expensive and are very few of them. They have some good clothes but most are cheap. I would recommend this store.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.