BY DEB #71 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what does thi...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Tracy S.
I love shopping for cute and stylish fashion at DEB. I have found that the stores clearance is amazing and I have found many amazing outfits for cheap. I love the styles and how affordable the clothing is. I just wish there was a closer DEB store to my town, the closest one is about a hour and a half away!
Jennifer B.
I used to shop here a lot when I was a teenager. The prices are great but the quality is poor and most of the items I have purchased here fell apart in the wash or ripped. They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal.
Kristen D.
Groton, CT
The quality of clothing sold at D.E.B. isn't great, especially for the prices. The fit of almost everything in the plus size section is just off, be it too tight sleeves or gaping waistbands and the accessories are chintzy at best. I'll admit I loved this store in high school (10 years ago) but now, it's lost its appeal.
Mariell T.
East Haven , CT
Cheap clothes but not the best quality. It's hit or miss. I have shirts from there that's lasted forever and some that I only wore 2-3 times before it had a hole/ripped. I like that they offer a big plus size section too.
Rachael E.
Honestly, If I were to ever win a gift card to shop here, I'd probably give it away. The clothes are cheap, yes, but the quality is lacking and they are so outdated! Whenever I see this store, I just walk right by it.
Autumn H.
Huntsville, AL
I've actually never set foot inside this store, but I did order my senior prom dress offline.
It was more beautiful than I expected.
For only $70-something, I basically got a wedding dress.
No joke, I'd get married in that dress.
Would definitely recommend for any girls look for affordable prom wear. :)
Ashley F.
Gray Court, SC
I don't have this store where I live now, but growing up I used to shop here. It is great clothing for teens or young adults, but the quality of the clothing is not very good. I used to buy tops here for nights out. They have some cool accessories. If you are looking for a good deal, the prices are cheap!
Becky D.
Bellwood, PA
I used to shop at DEB in college when I had very little money. I never expected the clothes to last. The store is good for a piece or two to complete an outfit...or a costume. Very trendy clothes, so if you are looking for classic pieces for your wardrobe, this is not the place. Low quality clothing.
Kaitlyn M.
Westbrook, ME
I went to Deb all the time as a teenager. It was THE place to get dresses for all of the dances. When I would wear the dresses once they did well. Much of the clothing here is cheap though and I never found that the jeans or casual wear fit me. The dresses were great but I would recommend nothing else.
Shelby B.
Tulsa, OK
I don't think I've ever entered a Deb's without purchasing at least one thing. They always have adorable sundresses, pretty dresses to dress up. They carry my favorite jeans and they always have fun tops. They also aren't outrageous as far as price and won't break the bank. Stuff is quality and stylish.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.