BY DEB #72 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what does thi...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Jessica B.
Salem, IN
I do like some things in this store. They have sizes for every type of girl you can think of. There style is a little trashy lots of shirts with writing on them like babe, cute, hot. I'm just not into that. But they have good prices and they have everything from excesories to shoes to everyday wear and prom.
JULIE S.
I used to love love love this store back in the day. Nowadays, it seems that so much of their style has changed and I am not much of a fan anymore. I rarely find myself drawn to their displays in the window when I walk past the store in the mall. One of the good things though, is they always have good clearance.
Kaitlyn M.
Westbrook, ME
I went to Deb all the time as a teenager. It was THE place to get dresses for all of the dances. When I would wear the dresses once they did well. Much of the clothing here is cheap though and I never found that the jeans or casual wear fit me. The dresses were great but I would recommend nothing else.
Rachael E.
Honestly, If I were to ever win a gift card to shop here, I'd probably give it away. The clothes are cheap, yes, but the quality is lacking and they are so outdated! Whenever I see this store, I just walk right by it.
Tracy S.
I love shopping for cute and stylish fashion at DEB. I have found that the stores clearance is amazing and I have found many amazing outfits for cheap. I love the styles and how affordable the clothing is. I just wish there was a closer DEB store to my town, the closest one is about a hour and a half away!
Mariell T.
East Haven , CT
Cheap clothes but not the best quality. It's hit or miss. I have shirts from there that's lasted forever and some that I only wore 2-3 times before it had a hole/ripped. I like that they offer a big plus size section too.
Jennifer B.
I used to shop here a lot when I was a teenager. The prices are great but the quality is poor and most of the items I have purchased here fell apart in the wash or ripped. They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal.
Colleen P.
Jber, Ak
We got our freshman formal dresses here, and I'm 29 now...doesn't look like their demo has changed at all. The clothes seem bright and flashy, which is the style I guess? But overall, the quality seems cheap. STILL, I have found a couple age-appropriate, cute things here, so it's at least worth a look.
Kristen D.
Groton, CT
The quality of clothing sold at D.E.B. isn't great, especially for the prices. The fit of almost everything in the plus size section is just off, be it too tight sleeves or gaping waistbands and the accessories are chintzy at best. I'll admit I loved this store in high school (10 years ago) but now, it's lost its appeal.
Autumn H.
Huntsville, AL
I've actually never set foot inside this store, but I did order my senior prom dress offline.
It was more beautiful than I expected.
For only $70-something, I basically got a wedding dress.
No joke, I'd get married in that dress.
Would definitely recommend for any girls look for affordable prom wear. :)
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.