Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
Clarksville, TN

This is one of my favorite stores to shop at! They have clothes for every occasion and style with awesome prices!
Lizzy C.
Lizzy C.
Platte Center, NE

I always go to debs especally when I need a dress. Everything is super afordable well made and in style. Many people will be able to find something they wuuld like especlly withought breaking the bank. I just don't feel like they have many stores everywere there kind of hard t find but when I do no were one is I have to go.
Chrystal G.
Chrystal G.
Newnan, GA

I love deb their prices are amazing and they have plus sizes that are cute and teen friendly I just wish there were more stores around so I didn't have to shop online
Erin B.
Erin B.
Suffolk, VA

I miss this store! They always had great sales and plenty of dresses to choose from!
mia s.
mia s.

I don't really care for deb. they have cute clothes sometimes but they quality is very poor and it seems outdated.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Zanesville, OH

I absolutely love DEB stores! They have the cutest, in season, trendy clothes ever! They have affordable prices and a variety of clothes sizes and styles! It's like a mini department store for fashionable women, they have clothes, shoes, jewelry, purses, & make-up!
Allycia H.
Allycia H.
Stephentown

I got my prom dresses here back in high school and occasionally I can find a nice top or skirt. They have amazing prices and sales. Now I'm more of that gothy/punk type of chick so I tend to go to Hot topic more, but Debs isn't half that bad.
Anna B.
Anna B.

Great affordable place to buy heels and clothes :)
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
Lancaster, KY

I love debs soooo much. they clothes for any size. they also have shoes and accessories. they are pretty inexpensive. its to bad there isn't one close by anymore
McKenna P.
McKenna P.
Mayville, MI

This store does have a good variety of sizes however the shirts tend to fade and rip as you wear them. THey do deserve some credit for their variety, but for the price you pay for some of it, it isn't worth it. Their jewelry is amazing though. If you look out for it, the sales can sometimes get you clothes and jewelry for dirt cheap.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.