BY DEB #70 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what does this ...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Kayla E.
Kayla E.
Jewett City, CT
I have gotten every single dress whether its for prom to a night out on the town. I love the materials of the dresses and would recommend them to everyone and anyone for dresses.
Joni T.
Joni T.
Tarentum, PA
As a plus size girl I have such a hard time finding anything cute. In the big stores like Sears there is no designated Junior's Plus size section and it can be frustrating searching for something cute that fits right. In Deb that problem is solved by walking right across the store. Most of the time the plus size clothes are the same as the regular sized clothes and that means that just because you see something cute on the regular side of the store doesn't mean you lose hope. Chances are they actually have it in your size.
The regular prices are a bit high but they always have great sales going on so the clothes are also affordable.
Anabell J.
Anabell J.
Yankton, SD
It really depends on the type of person you are. Like your style. And I think it's mostly for teens.
I love the bright colors.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Troy, MO
When I was in high school, I used to have trouble finding jeans that would fit me. Our mall ended up getting a Deb and I started buying all of my jeans there. They also have really nice tops there, as well as cheap camis (which I wear under everything). They also have really nice dresses there. I found my graduation dress there as well as the dress I wore to my dad's wedding as a bridesmaid. I have purchased many other dresses for dressier events, and they even have nice high heeled shoes to go with it. Absolutely love this store.
Olivia E.
Olivia E.
Pittsburgh, PA
Great for plus sized women.
Colleen P.
Colleen P.
Jber, Ak
We got our freshman formal dresses here, and I'm 29 now...doesn't look like their demo has changed at all. The clothes seem bright and flashy, which is the style I guess? But overall, the quality seems cheap. STILL, I have found a couple age-appropriate, cute things here, so it's at least worth a look.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
michigan
I'm somewhat a fan of Deb Shops. They're clothing is inexpensive, but however, you do get what you pay for. It's hard to find quality clothes that aren't covered in some strange animal print or brightly colored.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
New Carlisle , OH
I know when I want colorful knee highs or knit skirts or a basic black bolero or certain things like that, I can find them at DEB. I loved this store when I was in Middle School because that really seems to be who they market towards. I know they also try to market towards teens and young adults with their club wear and prom dresses and such, but personally I think all of those look cheap or trashy here for the most part. They have pretty heels sometimes, too.
Irene H.
Irene H.
This store has clothing that are more geared towards teenagers and young adults. however, the clothes are low quality and look kind of ghetto. I don't really like any of their clothing except for some of their dresses and their shoes (although they are low in quality). The workers there look miserable and give off a bad vibe.
Shaina W.
Shaina W.
Danville, WV
This is definitely the place to look for a pretty dress for a good price! Also, cute clothes and nice people
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.