Add a Photo

#68 in Clothing Stores & Brands
Photos (27)
Diana M.
Diana M.

The quality is not so great but I have bought clothes from here for job interviews and other rare occasions the clothes have held up well. It's a good thing the clothes are cheap because I would be even more upset if I spent a ton of money only to experience the poor quality of the clothes.
Aubrey H.
Aubrey H.

Whenever i have a formal occasion i always go to debs to find my dress they have nice quality dresses for the most part and have really nice staff although i have had a couple incidents with finding gigantic spiders hidden in the racks of dresses... maybe they could shake them out?
Isabel M.
Isabel M.
Aurora, CO

There are great fashion trends at Deb and the clothes are really nice, not to mention inexpensive but I cant never find a decent pair of jeans that fit properly. Also they have great heels/shoes for any occassion.
Donna C.
Donna C.
Liberty, MO

Deb is a great store for younger people. They have beautiful clothes for all sizes. They have a large section of formal wear for preteens to young adults. Their prices are a little high for the quality of merchandise.
Nikia R.
Nikia R.
Missoula, MT

I like this atore a lot and although I haven't shopped there in a long time there season sales are very handy and that is where I got a lot of my formal dresses from freshman to junior year of high school.
Lizzy C.
Lizzy C.
Platte Center, NE

I always go to debs especally when I need a dress. Everything is super afordable well made and in style. Many people will be able to find something they wuuld like especlly withought breaking the bank. I just don't feel like they have many stores everywere there kind of hard t find but when I do no were one is I have to go.
Chrystal G.
Chrystal G.
Newnan, GA

I love deb their prices are amazing and they have plus sizes that are cute and teen friendly I just wish there were more stores around so I didn't have to shop online
Erin B.
Erin B.
Suffolk, VA

I miss this store! They always had great sales and plenty of dresses to choose from!
Danielle G.
Danielle G.

Very cheap store. I feel like it's not super up-to-date with trends either. Definitely great for cheap, plain items such as v-necks or tank tops.
Robin M.
Robin M.
Granbury, Tx

I love shopping at Deb they have the cutest clothes and shoes the jewelry is to die for and their costs are inexpensive
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.