Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Brandee M.
Brandee M.
Carson City, MI

They have great clothes and many dresses. In high school I purchased a few dresses here because they were inexpensive and gorgeous.
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
Clarksville, TN

This is one of my favorite stores to shop at! They have clothes for every occasion and style with awesome prices!
Lizzy C.
Lizzy C.
Platte Center, NE

I always go to debs especally when I need a dress. Everything is super afordable well made and in style. Many people will be able to find something they wuuld like especlly withought breaking the bank. I just don't feel like they have many stores everywere there kind of hard t find but when I do no were one is I have to go.
Chrystal G.
Chrystal G.
Newnan, GA

I love deb their prices are amazing and they have plus sizes that are cute and teen friendly I just wish there were more stores around so I didn't have to shop online
Erin B.
Erin B.
Suffolk, VA

I miss this store! They always had great sales and plenty of dresses to choose from!
mia s.
mia s.

I don't really care for deb. they have cute clothes sometimes but they quality is very poor and it seems outdated.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Zanesville, OH

I absolutely love DEB stores! They have the cutest, in season, trendy clothes ever! They have affordable prices and a variety of clothes sizes and styles! It's like a mini department store for fashionable women, they have clothes, shoes, jewelry, purses, & make-up!
Haleigh L.
Haleigh L.
Logan, WV

I love to shop here. The prices are really great, especially for a college student. Although, their sizing is really weird.
Megan F.
Megan F.
Oakville, ON

I'm not a frequent shopper at DEB, but I do own a t-shirt from there. Love the prices, but the quality matches the low prices.
Feel this store is aimed more at 13-16 year olds.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
E Mckeesport, PA

Clothes are trendy enough to bit not really well made. I wouldn't purchase staple pieces there.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.