BY DEB #70 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what does thi...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Sarah C.
DEB was the go-to store when I was in middle/high school and shopping for dances. I loved the glittery/sequiny dresses and the price was right for my then-budget. But now looking back, the quality was terrible, things always fell apart. Haven't been in a DEB store in years and probably won't return. My style has evolved.
Irene H.
This store has clothing that are more geared towards teenagers and young adults. however, the clothes are low quality and look kind of ghetto. I don't really like any of their clothing except for some of their dresses and their shoes (although they are low in quality). The workers there look miserable and give off a bad vibe.
Kristie G.
I used to love deb when i was in middle school/high school. I even worked there for a short period of time before they closed the one i was at. Problem i have is this.. the sizes. They make the sizes smaller than the tag says. A size that normally fits me is too small here. They need to expand their size range in this case.
Magaly R.
This store is a hit or miss for me. Sometimes i find great clothes for myself but some of the clothes are way smaller than the size they say they are. I also think that lately their clothes have been over priced. i remember when this store was my go to for saving money. and some of the clothes don't last at all after washes
Kristina S.
Clarksville , TN
I have been shopping at Deb for years. Mostly, I go there for formal dresses for school dances, homecoming, prom (when I was in high school) and I even got a bridesmaid dress there as well. They have a great selection of styles of dresses and they are affordable. Deb also has jeans, outerwear, shoes, accessories and clothing.
Shannon H.
Berea, OH
Deb has some really cute stuff for really great prices. they always have an abundance of sale racks with awesome deals like BOGO 50% off, on both sale and full price merch. they have nice jeans and i feel like every time i go into a store, i do find something i like. also its nice to see a major chain with plus sizes.
Jamie B.
Barberton, OH
They have the cutest clothes, shoes, accessories and more! They always keep the styles up to date, and they keep their prices reasonable. This is also a great place for formal wear! I have been shopping at DEB for years and have never been unsatisfied, I will continue turning to DEB for all my clothing/accessory needs!
Nina T.
I absolutely love shopping at Deb's! Their prices are very reasonable and have great clothes! In high school I bought all of my prom dresses from Deb's! I also get all of my jeans from Deb's! Deb's has all types of clothing; socks, bras, panties, jeans, all different kinds of shirts, coats, bags, jewelry, shoes and more!
Carrie W.
Holland, MI
I like some of the styles of Deb clothes, but they're not worth it! A lot of the stuff looks like it belongs on a 12 year old. Also, I've got shirts and jewelry there before and they tend to break and feel cheap. That being said, I think Deb's one redeeming quality is their prom dresses. Why go to Deb when Target exists?!
Journee C.
Saginaw, MI
Ilike this store. but i think a lot of the dresses are extremely over priced. i bought a dress on clearance for $40. the original price was $72.50. the dress was not really worth the price because there were loose strings coming off of it. it was also cheaply made. the sequins on the dress stretched my arms and elbows.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.