BY DEB #71 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what does thi...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Richelle L.
Bedford , PA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
This store is a total anxiety attack. I can hardly stand to walk past it let alone thing to walk in it. It looks so messy from the outside and typically never has anything slightly appealing in the window displays. I think they just try and see how much poor quality clothing items they can fit in one tiny store.
Laura M.
Prinsburg, MN
Sometimes all the sparkly things is a good thing, sometimes it's a bad thing. They can be itchy and look really cheap if overdone. I don't think it's the greatest place for prom dresses, but my plus size stepsister absolute loves it. I did get a LBD here on clearance for only $12. It fits me well and is adorable, the only thing that is not perfect is the belt that came with it being a little bit cheap, but what can you expect?
Jessica B.
Salem, IN
I do like some things in this store. They have sizes for every type of girl you can think of. There style is a little trashy lots of shirts with writing on them like babe, cute, hot. I'm just not into that. But they have good prices and they have everything from excesories to shoes to everyday wear and prom.
Jessica C.
I used to purchase a lot of Deb Plus clothing. Their plus line is absolutely a juniors plus. Their pants always fit well but their tops seemed to run really small. Affordable pricing but the quality was never that great.
Brittany S.
Elgin, IL
Deb is a good place to go for "trendy" items, especially for the teen crowd, and their prices are extremely affordable, but the quality isn't fantastic and its one of those places that I feel like you get what you pay for. You can find some pretty cute accessories there though, and some of their jeans are nice.
JULIE S.
I used to love love love this store back in the day. Nowadays, it seems that so much of their style has changed and I am not much of a fan anymore. I rarely find myself drawn to their displays in the window when I walk past the store in the mall. One of the good things though, is they always have good clearance.
Kelly L.
Salyersville, KY
I like the wide variety that Deb's offers. There is pretty clothing for relatively cheap prices. I do wish that some pieces were of better quality, but for the price you can't really complain. The only other problem I have is the sizing. It's very inconsistent. But overall, I do like Deb's very much!
KATHLEEN K.
Philadelphia, PA
Deb was a great store years and years ago, more like over a decade ago. The only thing I would even consider buying from the store may be a cheap formal gown for a high school dance, but seeing as I graduated over ten years ago I won't be stopping in anytime soon. I think there clothing is cheap and outdated.
Morgan S.
I really enjoyed this store in my high school years, but I have kind of out grown it now. But I really loved it when I was younger because they had some really cute clothes for decent prices, and their shoes were fantastic! AND I got my first prom dress there for $150 and I loved it! Got lots of compliments (:
Rachael E.
Honestly, If I were to ever win a gift card to shop here, I'd probably give it away. The clothes are cheap, yes, but the quality is lacking and they are so outdated! Whenever I see this store, I just walk right by it.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.