Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Katie H.
Katie H.
Pleasant Hill , OH
They don't have the best quality clothes, but it's a good place if you are shopping on a budget; especially for prom/homecoming dresses.
Ruthie R.
Ruthie R.
Oliver Spgs, TN
What a great store! the styles they offer are great they have almost anything for everyone.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Smithfield, IL
I didn't even discover this store until just a few years ago, but was delighted when I did! My weight fluctuates, and I can always find something in my size there that's affordable! I love going in there and finding the sales especially! I've never walked out of DEB's Disappointed and I've never spent a lot of moolah!
Megan H.
Megan H.
Winston Salem, NC
I remember how I used to LOVE Deb's when I was in high school. Mind you, I still like the store but its more like for teen/juniors girls clothes. I would go in there once in a while and look thru to see if I find anything, most time I find cute tops and they're always cheap! VERY affordable! They do also carry plus sizes, prom dresses, a LOT cute accessories, and shoes. This is a great place for young girls to shop at, you can get a lot of clothes at great prices!
Lillian G.
Lillian G.
The clothes are cheaply made, not at all fashionable, and just plain trashy. just. no. the few times I've ventured into this store I've regretted it dearly.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Willis, MI
There clothes are made cheaply - but... the clothes are cheap. you get what you pay for. I have been wearing stuff from them for a long time. you have to pick your things by remembering that Debs doesn't make everything amazing. Jeans are GREAT from there. but jackets some shirts and things that are made to last and wear for a long time do not. stay away from those. Now in my picture I have a lace cover top on. and I LOVE IT. its not made to last but I'm only going to wear it to things inside for special things. so it works for why i bought it. Now i must say my review ONLY counts for the plus size side. Also the dresses are good for homecoming.
Ellie W.
Ellie W.
Well, I feel this store is a little behind on the fashions. For instance, when 80s stuff was in they didn't have it. A little while later when another style was really in they only had 80s stuff. The plus side is they have larger sizes and its very affordable.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
West New York, NJ
Like this shop because it sells plus size clothes for teenage girls which is hard to find
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Columbus, IN
Very affordable and has a plus-size section which is not in most junior stores and usually not as cute. Very cute and wide selection on shoes and purses.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Millington, MI
I haven't shopped here in a while, all of the stores in my area have closed. But I liked the store. They had some really pretty dresses.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.