Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Summer K.
Summer K.
East Berlin, PA

Good variety of styles and sizes that anyone could find cloths at. fun environment
Ellie W.
Ellie W.

Well, I feel this store is a little behind on the fashions. For instance, when 80s stuff was in they didn't have it. A little while later when another style was really in they only had 80s stuff. The plus side is they have larger sizes and its very affordable.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
West New York, NJ

Like this shop because it sells plus size clothes for teenage girls which is hard to find
victoria d.
victoria d.

I shop here sometimes but the quality isn't that great, But they do have really cute clothes and they aren't expensive.
homeland, ca

I love to shop here they have so many on trend clothes, shoes and accesories. Their prices are really affordable . they have plus size clothes too. The clothes is a good quality and the shoes are so cute.
Natalie G.
Natalie G.
Carrollton, TX

I like DEB in the sense that it has my size. This is defiantly a store where you have to try on clothes. A shirt in an XL might fit but a dress the same size won't go over your boobs. I got a pair of pants with rhinestones from there and the first day i wore them they were all falling off. So I would say definitely bad quality as well.
Megan T.
Megan T.
GREENSBORO, NC

I love the fact that Deb is good quality and also offers a trendy section for plus sized women. I love the prom dresses, it offers a lot to different people.
Aubrey H.
Aubrey H.

Whenever i have a formal occasion i always go to debs to find my dress they have nice quality dresses for the most part and have really nice staff although i have had a couple incidents with finding gigantic spiders hidden in the racks of dresses... maybe they could shake them out?
Allycia H.
Allycia H.
Stephentown

I got my prom dresses here back in high school and occasionally I can find a nice top or skirt. They have amazing prices and sales. Now I'm more of that gothy/punk type of chick so I tend to go to Hot topic more, but Debs isn't half that bad.
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
Lancaster, KY

I love debs soooo much. they clothes for any size. they also have shoes and accessories. they are pretty inexpensive. its to bad there isn't one close by anymore
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.