DEB uploaded by Bella D.DEB uploaded by Danielle K.DEB uploaded by Kayla S.See all 27 photos

BY DEB #69 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?There is a Deb store in Everet... 1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??Yes, you can. 1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store lik...Some stuff is really cheap. 1 Answers
Photos (27)
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Nikki Q.
Nikki Q.
Elkhart , IN
Love the style and prices. The accessories are super cute too. I usually get all my special occasion dresses from Debs. I'm plus size and just have to make sure I order a size up since it's a junior plus but the items usually fit well.
Taryn C.
Taryn C.
Haven't been to this store in years. There is only one within a 100 mile radius of where I live. I actually found my prom dress here. The clothes are pretty cute and for a really good price. It's one of those stores no one knows about.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
I got my prom dress here when they were going out of business near me, so it was very affordable, went from $350 to $150! Their clothes are so #cute, #stylish, and #affordable. I loved shopping and wish I had one close to me.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
I used to purchase a lot of Deb Plus clothing. Their plus line is absolutely a juniors plus. Their pants always fit well but their tops seemed to run really small. Affordable pricing but the quality was never that great.
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Arab , Al
I've been shopping at deb for many years I'm sad they closed all the stores near me but you can still order online and it's affordable but not always the longest lasting quality I've had jeans rip or wear out easy
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Goodfellow Afb, TX
i wish i still had deb around me 😭 i always got cute socks and clothes from here for a good price! but they took ours away a couple years ago and i was so upset! but they did have some good closing deals!!!
Olivia F.
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA
Loved this store! Wish it was still open! The clothing was super cute and they had so many cute homecoming dresses! They had a moderate price range. Some of the clothing I had was cheap material though.
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
E Stroudsburg, PA
As a teenager, I always loved deb. They had cute stuff, for good prices. The quality isn't the best, so you only get a few wears out of it. I like that they have options for plus size woman as well.
adrienne k.
adrienne k.
Craig, AK
Deb has always been one of my favorite stores to go in and look at all the prom dresses I could have worn if I finished high school. They have amazing stuff for a decent price.
Holly L.
Holly L.
Huntington, WV
Cute clothes and nice plus sized options. The quality is terrible you have to be so careful when washing their clothes. Great option for affordable Prom & homecoming dresses.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.