Add a Photo

#68 in Clothing Stores & Brands
Photos (27)
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
When I think of Deb I think of poor quality. The store in my area had the worst clothes and in the worst condition, worst customer service, dirty, messy, and just all around gross. If I never stepped in another deb store I would be completely okay.
Brooklynn W.
Brooklynn W.
Tiffin, OH
Nov. 26, 2016, 1:34 a.m.
Review for: DEB
This store was okay. We used to have one around my area but it closed. The only time I would really shop there was for homecoming and prom dresses. I bought all of my dresses from there because they were cheap and still looked really good.
Taryn C.
Taryn C.
Haven't been to this store in years. There is only one within a 100 mile radius of where I live. I actually found my prom dress here. The clothes are pretty cute and for a really good price. It's one of those stores no one knows about.
Nikki Q.
Nikki Q.
Elkhart , IN
Love the style and prices. The accessories are super cute too. I usually get all my special occasion dresses from Debs. I'm plus size and just have to make sure I order a size up since it's a junior plus but the items usually fit well.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
I got my prom dress here when they were going out of business near me, so it was very affordable, went from $350 to $150! Their clothes are so #cute, #stylish, and #affordable. I loved shopping and wish I had one close to me.
Mariell T.
Mariell T.
East Haven, CT
Cheap clothes but not the best quality. It's hit or miss. I have shirts from there that's lasted forever and some that I only wore 2-3 times before it had a hole/ripped. I like that they offer a big plus size section too.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
I used to purchase a lot of Deb Plus clothing. Their plus line is absolutely a juniors plus. Their pants always fit well but their tops seemed to run really small. Affordable pricing but the quality was never that great.
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Arab , Al
I've been shopping at deb for many years I'm sad they closed all the stores near me but you can still order online and it's affordable but not always the longest lasting quality I've had jeans rip or wear out easy
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Goodfellow Afb, TX
Dec. 12, 2016, 3:41 a.m.
Review for: DEB
i wish i still had deb around me 😭 i always got cute socks and clothes from here for a good price! but they took ours away a couple years ago and i was so upset! but they did have some good closing deals!!!
Olivia F.
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA
Dec. 25, 2016, 3:25 a.m.
Review for: DEB
Loved this store! Wish it was still open! The clothing was super cute and they had so many cute homecoming dresses! They had a moderate price range. Some of the clothing I had was cheap material though.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.