Halloween Costume Ideas Inspired by Your Favorite TV Shows
- "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
- "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
- "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
- "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
- "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
I used to love shopping here but it's always such a mess, there's never an employee, and the store set up sucks. Also I feel like I'm on display in the fitting rooms.
I use to shop at DEB every now and then, usually on the clearance racks. There regular prices where ok, but for me a little pricey. They did have a variety of sizes and some very cute accessories & perfumes. Unfortunately the store in my area had closed down maybe a year or two back. In any case Rue 21 is my favorite store anyways.
A plus sized girls best friend. Deb was one of the few stores to provide plus size clothing in modern styles for affordable prices. The stores have since closed near me but their website has really stepped things up. For the prices you get what you pay for, some cheaper materials. However still nice to have a youthful line of plus clothing.
I used to shop here a lot in high school until they closed the store in the mall. I really liked shopping here because they were affordable. Not everything in the store was the best quality but I did find pieces that were good quality and pretty cute. But looking back at it now, I would probably never shop there again.
This store was in our mall and the only time any one with a sense of style would walk in there is if they had their home coming dresses out, because they were cheap. This stores clothes are so ugly. But I do like that they had a whole half of the store in plus size clothing.
I really enjoy deb. I always shopped here when I was younger because I was significantly taller than my classmates and DEB had clothes that fit my tall figure. They are also very affordable and last a long time for the more fiscal shoppers. Definitely recommend.
I freaking love deb clothing store. They are true to size. They have some beautiful dresses. And it's a nice price. Everything they got for the skinny girl they got for the big girls in the same style😍❤💋. I recommend everybody go in check the store out.
I used to love this store, we recently lost our local store. I used to shop here often, but it seems like the last couple of years they jacked up prices in our area. They did have some okay products, but wasn't a major shopping point in our mall anymore.
This store was okay. We used to have one around my area but it closed. The only time I would really shop there was for homecoming and prom dresses. I bought all of my dresses from there because they were cheap and still looked really good.
I've been shopping at deb for many years I'm sad they closed all the stores near me but you can still order online and it's affordable but not always the longest lasting quality I've had jeans rip or wear out easy
Q & A
How ofthen do you shop here?
Since the prices are fairly similar to F21, are the materials comparable as well?
Did the DEB where anyone else lives go out of business? or is the mall where I live just bad at keeping stores?
Are Deb stores still around?
What is your favorite piece of clothing from this store? I've never shopped here but have heard that many do.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos