Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Megan H.
Megan H.
Winston-Salem, Nc

I remember how I used to LOVE Deb's when I was in high school. Mind you, I still like the store but its more like for teen/juniors girls clothes. I would go in there once in a while and look thru to see if I find anything, most time I find cute tops and they're always cheap! VERY affordable! They do also carry plus sizes, prom dresses, a LOT cute accessories, and shoes. This is a great place for young girls to shop at, you can get a lot of clothes at great prices!
Danielle M.
Danielle M.

Overpriced and poor quality. These clothes are made so cheap and priced expensively. Trust me, I used to work for this company.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Willis, MI

There clothes are made cheaply - but... the clothes are cheap. you get what you pay for. I have been wearing stuff from them for a long time. you have to pick your things by remembering that Debs doesn't make everything amazing. Jeans are GREAT from there. but jackets some shirts and things that are made to last and wear for a long time do not. stay away from those. Now in my picture I have a lace cover top on. and I LOVE IT. its not made to last but I'm only going to wear it to things inside for special things. so it works for why i bought it. Now i must say my review ONLY counts for the plus size side. Also the dresses are good for homecoming.
Ellie W.
Ellie W.

Well, I feel this store is a little behind on the fashions. For instance, when 80s stuff was in they didn't have it. A little while later when another style was really in they only had 80s stuff. The plus side is they have larger sizes and its very affordable.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
West New York, NJ

Like this shop because it sells plus size clothes for teenage girls which is hard to find
victoria d.
victoria d.

I shop here sometimes but the quality isn't that great, But they do have really cute clothes and they aren't expensive.
Carly D.
Carly D.
Pittsburgh, PA

Love deb! one of the only cheap plus size stores available anymore! I always find something
Natalie G.
Natalie G.
Carrollton, TX

I like DEB in the sense that it has my size. This is defiantly a store where you have to try on clothes. A shirt in an XL might fit but a dress the same size won't go over your boobs. I got a pair of pants with rhinestones from there and the first day i wore them they were all falling off. So I would say definitely bad quality as well.
Angelica E.
Angelica E.

Some of the clothes are really cute and they even sell formal dresses. However the quality of the garments is subpar and they will not last for more than one wear.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Clio, MI

If i ever wanted a cute, affordable top, or a cute pair of earrings I would hit up Deb. appropriate for all ages, there was always something cute to find for even under 10 bucks. So das they have closed. RIP Deb!
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.