Add a Photo

#68 in Clothing Stores & Brands
Photos (27)
Jasmine W.
Jasmine W.

I used to buy only knee socks there but lately I've noticed they have really cute dresses and skirts! Prices aren't bad either when you catch a sale.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI

There clothes are low quality, but they are inexpensive. So if you have a tight budget then you may like these clothes.
Ruthie R.
Ruthie R.
Oliver Spgs, TN

What a great store! the styles they offer are great they have almost anything for everyone.
Casey W.
Casey W.

Talk about horribly cheap clothing! DEB is disgusting, the clothing is so ghetto and so poorly made you should completely avoid the store!
Megan H.
Megan H.
Winston Salem, NC

I remember how I used to LOVE Deb's when I was in high school. Mind you, I still like the store but its more like for teen/juniors girls clothes. I would go in there once in a while and look thru to see if I find anything, most time I find cute tops and they're always cheap! VERY affordable! They do also carry plus sizes, prom dresses, a LOT cute accessories, and shoes. This is a great place for young girls to shop at, you can get a lot of clothes at great prices!
Danielle M.
Danielle M.

Overpriced and poor quality. These clothes are made so cheap and priced expensively. Trust me, I used to work for this company.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Willis, MI

There clothes are made cheaply - but... the clothes are cheap. you get what you pay for. I have been wearing stuff from them for a long time. you have to pick your things by remembering that Debs doesn't make everything amazing. Jeans are GREAT from there. but jackets some shirts and things that are made to last and wear for a long time do not. stay away from those. Now in my picture I have a lace cover top on. and I LOVE IT. its not made to last but I'm only going to wear it to things inside for special things. so it works for why i bought it. Now i must say my review ONLY counts for the plus size side. Also the dresses are good for homecoming.
Ellie W.
Ellie W.

Well, I feel this store is a little behind on the fashions. For instance, when 80s stuff was in they didn't have it. A little while later when another style was really in they only had 80s stuff. The plus side is they have larger sizes and its very affordable.
Breanah L.
Breanah L.
Macomb, il

If your looking for cheap clothes this is wear to go, but you get cheap price and material. More of an "Urban" look.
Tristicia K.
Tristicia K.

Love their clothes! Found my favorite pair of jeans there. Love they have normal girls sizest and plus girls as well! Always something for everyone!!
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.