Add a Photo

#68 in Clothing Stores & Brands
Photos (27)
Alyssa K.
Alyssa K.
I love DEB. They have a lot of cute stuff but I think that sometimes they have things that have too much writing and corny sayings for the younger crowds.
Sam S.
Sam S.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this store but when it comes to a budget shopping not my first choice
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Columbus, IN
Very affordable and has a plus-size section which is not in most junior stores and usually not as cute. Very cute and wide selection on shoes and purses.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Rindge, NH
Deb Shops are my go to place for dresses. They always have exactly what I'm looking for at an affordable price.
Kylee M.
Kylee M.
Their nice dance dresses are expensive, but they have nice jeans and the shirts are cute. The store is really clean and the workers there are helpful and nice
Natalie P.
Natalie P.
This was my first job in high school 2003-2004ish. I hated their clothes then but they've come a LONG WAY! Kudos to Deb Stores!
Renae W.
Renae W.
Osceola, In
Not a huge fan! The stuff looks cute and the the price point is all right but the few things I have bought from here the quality just sucked! I have gotten 2 pairs of shoes from here that i was able to wear a total of 1 time each before something went wrong with them.
Carly m.
Carly m.
Massillon, OH
I love their clothing, but i hate the prices.. They're kind of expensive, but their sales are okay.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Millington, MI
I haven't shopped here in a while, all of the stores in my area have closed. But I liked the store. They had some really pretty dresses.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Cincinnati, OH
I have not shopped at debs recently because they are expensive and are very few of them. They have some good clothes but most are cheap. I would recommend this store.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.