BY DEB #70 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what does this ...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Anabell J.
Anabell J.
Yankton, SD
It really depends on the type of person you are. Like your style. And I think it's mostly for teens.
I love the bright colors.
Brianne E.
Brianne E.
Turner, ME
I love venturing into the Debs in my local mall. They ALWAYS have something on clearance and they have beautiful pumps. I'm always finding something cute to buy there and while I feel like some of their tops run a size small, they always have the cutest tops. They also have the best selection for Prom and semi-formal dances. As well as shoes to match.
Olivia E.
Olivia E.
Pittsburgh, PA
Great for plus sized women.
Savanah F.
Savanah F.
Tacoma, WA
Deb has an amazing plus size selection. Most of their clothes sizes run strange and not as on point, but they have such an awesome selection. Every time I am there they have great sales and i am able to get a few new outfits for under 50 dollars! Awesome! they also have an awesome selection of colorful socks and hats and winter wear.
Liz E.
Liz E.
CLARKSTON, MI
Being in college, I love when I can find affordable clothes that I can wear to parties. DEB is the perfect place to buy cheap clothes that I can wear out and not be afraid to ruin them. They are on the cheaper side and won't last you too long, but you get what you pay for. I wouldn't suggest the prom dresses or shoes (ouch!), but if you're looking for cheap party clothes, DEB is a good place to go.
Emily L.
Emily L.
The clothes tend to be very poorly made, but they are rather inexpensive. Some of the clothing is cute but a lot looks trashy/indecent.
Splurge a little bit more at a better store. It's worth it.
Irene H.
Irene H.
This store has clothing that are more geared towards teenagers and young adults. however, the clothes are low quality and look kind of ghetto. I don't really like any of their clothing except for some of their dresses and their shoes (although they are low in quality). The workers there look miserable and give off a bad vibe.
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Marion, IN
Deb's has cheap clothes along with quality. I feel like a lot of the clothes shrink and break down over time. But I still go to buy cute plus size clothes unlike some stores they have cute plus size clothing and with being plus size the majority of my life it is a great way to stay with the fashion trends without looking like an old lady....
Shaina W.
Shaina W.
Danville, WV
This is definitely the place to look for a pretty dress for a good price! Also, cute clothes and nice people
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Tabernacle, NJ
I love what DEB has to offer! They offer affordable cute boots that are in season this year. They also offer a lot of affordable jeans and shirts. DEB is a great store!!
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.