Add a Photo

#68 in Clothing Stores & Brands
Photos (27)
Natalie P.
Natalie P.

This was my first job in high school 2003-2004ish. I hated their clothes then but they've come a LONG WAY! Kudos to Deb Stores!
Renae W.
Renae W.
Osceola, In

Not a huge fan! The stuff looks cute and the the price point is all right but the few things I have bought from here the quality just sucked! I have gotten 2 pairs of shoes from here that i was able to wear a total of 1 time each before something went wrong with them.
Allycia H.
Allycia H.
Stephentown

I got my prom dresses here back in high school and occasionally I can find a nice top or skirt. They have amazing prices and sales. Now I'm more of that gothy/punk type of chick so I tend to go to Hot topic more, but Debs isn't half that bad.
Keegan S.
Keegan S.
Bristol, VA

They have some cute stuff, but I think they are way over priced. $7.99 for a plain tank I can get at Wal Mart is crazy. Now I have found some really good deals at some of their stores. I would have to say my biggest problem is finding my size, I seem to be stuck in the middle. Plus size juniors seems to run a lil big on me, but reg juniors seems to small. I would have to say the best time to shop there is June/July & around January, that's when they seem to have the best sales going on.
Jasmine W.
Jasmine W.

I used to buy only knee socks there but lately I've noticed they have really cute dresses and skirts! Prices aren't bad either when you catch a sale.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI

There clothes are low quality, but they are inexpensive. So if you have a tight budget then you may like these clothes.
Ruthie R.
Ruthie R.
Oliver Spgs, TN

What a great store! the styles they offer are great they have almost anything for everyone.
Casey W.
Casey W.

Talk about horribly cheap clothing! DEB is disgusting, the clothing is so ghetto and so poorly made you should completely avoid the store!
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
Lancaster, KY

I love debs soooo much. they clothes for any size. they also have shoes and accessories. they are pretty inexpensive. its to bad there isn't one close by anymore
McKenna P.
McKenna P.
Mayville, MI

This store does have a good variety of sizes however the shirts tend to fade and rip as you wear them. THey do deserve some credit for their variety, but for the price you pay for some of it, it isn't worth it. Their jewelry is amazing though. If you look out for it, the sales can sometimes get you clothes and jewelry for dirt cheap.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.