Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Brandie W.
Brandie W.
Wilson, NC

I love Deb. Every time I went to the mall, I had to walk in and buy something. Their clothes are so darn cute and they carry clothing for the bigger girls like me. I know Forever 21 is also a good place for bigger girls, but I've had a lot of trouble finding clothes that I like and that fit, especially my chest area. I never had that problem with Deb. I'm so devastated that they're closing, especially around the beginning of my semester so I don't have the money to go to their closing sale.
Marisa B.
Marisa B.
Burley, ID

Tons of selection and excellent prices, but do not expect to get decent quality or clothes you will wear more than one season.
laura b.
laura b.
Lexington, NC

I like debs..only bought a few things from but they were well made and cute! Ive always went shopping for dresses and couldn't find one from here!
Sabrina B.
Sabrina B.
Wilson, NC

I looooove DEB simply because it doesn't only cater to small framed women .
homeland, ca

I love to shop here they have so many on trend clothes, shoes and accesories. Their prices are really affordable . they have plus size clothes too. The clothes is a good quality and the shoes are so cute.
Alyssa K.
Alyssa K.

I love DEB. They have a lot of cute stuff but I think that sometimes they have things that have too much writing and corny sayings for the younger crowds.
Sam S.
Sam S.
Indianapolis, IN

I love this store but when it comes to a budget shopping not my first choice
Lexus S.
Lexus S.
Lees Summit, MO

Love the sales, as well as the merchandise, favorite store to shop at kind of sad the one in the mall is closing
Allycia H.
Allycia H.
Stephentown

I got my prom dresses here back in high school and occasionally I can find a nice top or skirt. They have amazing prices and sales. Now I'm more of that gothy/punk type of chick so I tend to go to Hot topic more, but Debs isn't half that bad.
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
Lancaster, KY

I love debs soooo much. they clothes for any size. they also have shoes and accessories. they are pretty inexpensive. its to bad there isn't one close by anymore
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.