BY DEB #71 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what does thi...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Callie B.
Most things are expremely tacky and overpriced for their outdated clothing. Mostly everything would be for a colorblind 6th grader. Yickes! Expect some of their jewelry is something I could wear. I once got extremely lucky and found a beautiful black party dress with lace stripes that I got for $35 and saw the same at Macy's for $80.
Kim Y.
Erwin, TN
Can be a little messy as far as clothes racks go but varries from store to store i think. ive had really good luck finding clothes, one of the few places that i can shop and find things that fit me and don't look like ive been poured in them and cant move. the sales people at the store closest to me are always helpful and friendly.
Jaquelin C.
Flint, MI
I always shopped at Deb as a preteen in the 90s but now that I'm 27 I find myself never finding anything here. They have a nice shoe selection and I like the fact that my little sister can shop the plus size section with no problems.
Nikki Q.
Elkhart , IN
Love the style and prices. The accessories are super cute too. I usually get all my special occasion dresses from Debs. I'm plus size and just have to make sure I order a size up since it's a junior plus but the items usually fit well.
Taryn C.
Haven't been to this store in years. There is only one within a 100 mile radius of where I live. I actually found my prom dress here. The clothes are pretty cute and for a really good price. It's one of those stores no one knows about.
julie m.
Portage, WI
Debs is a great place to get formal dresses! Iv always gone to Deb's to get dresses for dances. I was always worried about girls having the same dress as me, but when I talked to an employee she said they only order 5 of each dress to have in stock. I like this idea because then I know ill be the only one rocking that cute dress!
Darlene F.
Oklahoma City, OK
I will miss Debs and I can't believe they closed. I wear plus size and Debs had the cutest clothes and they were well made. A couple of years ago I was needing prom dresses for cheap price for my daughters 21st birthday party and 3 of us got our dresses for the party for 35.00 a piece. My closet is still full of their clothing.
Kristina S.
Clarksville , TN
I have been shopping at Deb for years. Mostly, I go there for formal dresses for school dances, homecoming, prom (when I was in high school) and I even got a bridesmaid dress there as well. They have a great selection of styles of dresses and they are affordable. Deb also has jeans, outerwear, shoes, accessories and clothing.
Ashley S.
Madison, WV
The prices in this store vary. Sometimes you can find a really good deal and sometimes you can't. They Have tons of stuff to choose from, including cute dresses for school dances. The store is very large so you have plenty to choose from. They also carry cute shoes. Costumer service is very good and always willing to help out.
Kristie G.
I used to love deb when i was in middle school/high school. I even worked there for a short period of time before they closed the one i was at. Problem i have is this.. the sizes. They make the sizes smaller than the tag says. A size that normally fits me is too small here. They need to expand their size range in this case.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.