Halloween Costume Ideas Inspired by Your Favorite TV Shows
- "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
- "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
- "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
- "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
- "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Cheap clothes, bad knock off trends, and the store is an absolute wreck. The only time I ever go in is when I'm trying on the $50 prom dresses.
I love what DEB has to offer! They offer affordable cute boots that are in season this year. They also offer a lot of affordable jeans and shirts. DEB is a great store!!
I was just shopping at Deb when I saw the chance to review them. There is not a Deb near me, so I have to buy online. Luckily their sizing is fairly accurate, so I don't ever worry about ordering from them. They have very cute dresses and I can always find something I want!
I love deb. I love the style I love the prices and I live there shoes. The staff is great as well. There is no better store.
Their prices are inexpensive especially when they have their clearances but the quality of their clothes is on the lower end
I Love this place soo much!! ITs affordable and they got cute clothes.
I have gotten every single dress whether its for prom to a night out on the town. I love the materials of the dresses and would recommend them to everyone and anyone for dresses.
Deb has really cute clothes, I'll give them that. BUT their employees are always rude and the clothing is extremely low quality. Nothing I get from there lasts for more than a few months.
It really depends on the type of person you are. Like your style. And I think it's mostly for teens.
I love the bright colors.
I love the bright colors.
Great for plus sized women.
Q & A
How ofthen do you shop here?
Since the prices are fairly similar to F21, are the materials comparable as well?
Did the DEB where anyone else lives go out of business? or is the mall where I live just bad at keeping stores?
Are Deb stores still around?
What is your favorite piece of clothing from this store? I've never shopped here but have heard that many do.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos