Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Sam S.
Sam S.
Indianapolis, IN

I love this store but when it comes to a budget shopping not my first choice
Lexus S.
Lexus S.
Lees Summit, MO

Love the sales, as well as the merchandise, favorite store to shop at kind of sad the one in the mall is closing
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Rindge, NH

Deb Shops are my go to place for dresses. They always have exactly what I'm looking for at an affordable price.
Kylee M.
Kylee M.

Their nice dance dresses are expensive, but they have nice jeans and the shirts are cute. The store is really clean and the workers there are helpful and nice
Danielle G.
Danielle G.

Very cheap store. I feel like it's not super up-to-date with trends either. Definitely great for cheap, plain items such as v-necks or tank tops.
Renae W.
Renae W.
Osceola, In

Not a huge fan! The stuff looks cute and the the price point is all right but the few things I have bought from here the quality just sucked! I have gotten 2 pairs of shoes from here that i was able to wear a total of 1 time each before something went wrong with them.
Carly m.
Carly m.
Massillon, OH

I love their clothing, but i hate the prices.. They're kind of expensive, but their sales are okay.
Keegan S.
Keegan S.
Bristol, VA

They have some cute stuff, but I think they are way over priced. $7.99 for a plain tank I can get at Wal Mart is crazy. Now I have found some really good deals at some of their stores. I would have to say my biggest problem is finding my size, I seem to be stuck in the middle. Plus size juniors seems to run a lil big on me, but reg juniors seems to small. I would have to say the best time to shop there is June/July & around January, that's when they seem to have the best sales going on.
Robin M.
Robin M.
Granbury, Tx

I love shopping at Deb they have the cutest clothes and shoes the jewelry is to die for and their costs are inexpensive
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
Maineville, OH

I used to shop here a lot more in high school. Their quality of clothing is just really bad. Sometimes you can find a good dress at a good price. Mostly, everything is just cheap, bad quality.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.