Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Debby E.
Debby E.
Sherman, TX
They took ours after about 20 years.. I always loved going in there for a night out and needing something flashy, cute and priced cheap!! Sherman Texas Misses Debs!!!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
E Mckeesport, PA
Clothes are trendy enough to bit not really well made. I wouldn't purchase staple pieces there.
Tina J.
Tina J.
I love DEB's prom dresses. I bought mine back in 2010 for $50 and I loved it. They also have awesome sales! I have gotten really cute shirts for $2.
Ann U.
Ann U.
Martinsburg, WV
Great clothing for any size, that's what you get at Debs. Fashion forward and reasonable.
Kasee A.
Kasee A.
Love Deb! They carry my favorite jean brand! Always have sales going on! They also have super cute accessories! Only draw back is some of their shirts are very juvenile.
Marisa B.
Marisa B.
Burley, ID
Tons of selection and excellent prices, but do not expect to get decent quality or clothes you will wear more than one season.
laura b.
laura b.
Lexington, NC
I like debs..only bought a few things from but they were well made and cute! Ive always went shopping for dresses and couldn't find one from here!
Sabrina B.
Sabrina B.
Wilson, NC
I looooove DEB simply because it doesn't only cater to small framed women .
Kathryn M.
Kathryn M.
Florence, NJ
DEB is horrible. Quality is no good. And the clothes are very trashy in style. Clothes are either made to small or made to big.
Lillian G.
Lillian G.
The clothes are cheaply made, not at all fashionable, and just plain trashy. just. no. the few times I've ventured into this store I've regretted it dearly.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.