Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Rindge, NH

Deb Shops are my go to place for dresses. They always have exactly what I'm looking for at an affordable price.
Kylee M.
Kylee M.

Their nice dance dresses are expensive, but they have nice jeans and the shirts are cute. The store is really clean and the workers there are helpful and nice
Natalie P.
Natalie P.

This was my first job in high school 2003-2004ish. I hated their clothes then but they've come a LONG WAY! Kudos to Deb Stores!
Renae W.
Renae W.
Osceola, In

Not a huge fan! The stuff looks cute and the the price point is all right but the few things I have bought from here the quality just sucked! I have gotten 2 pairs of shoes from here that i was able to wear a total of 1 time each before something went wrong with them.
Debby E.
Debby E.
Sherman, TX

They took ours after about 20 years.. I always loved going in there for a night out and needing something flashy, cute and priced cheap!! Sherman Texas Misses Debs!!!
Keegan S.
Keegan S.
Bristol, VA

They have some cute stuff, but I think they are way over priced. $7.99 for a plain tank I can get at Wal Mart is crazy. Now I have found some really good deals at some of their stores. I would have to say my biggest problem is finding my size, I seem to be stuck in the middle. Plus size juniors seems to run a lil big on me, but reg juniors seems to small. I would have to say the best time to shop there is June/July & around January, that's when they seem to have the best sales going on.
Jasmine W.
Jasmine W.

I used to buy only knee socks there but lately I've noticed they have really cute dresses and skirts! Prices aren't bad either when you catch a sale.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI

There clothes are low quality, but they are inexpensive. So if you have a tight budget then you may like these clothes.
Angelica E.
Angelica E.

Some of the clothes are really cute and they even sell formal dresses. However the quality of the garments is subpar and they will not last for more than one wear.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Clio, MI

If i ever wanted a cute, affordable top, or a cute pair of earrings I would hit up Deb. appropriate for all ages, there was always something cute to find for even under 10 bucks. So das they have closed. RIP Deb!
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.