BY DEB #67 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what ...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
Brooklynn W.
Tiffin, OH
This store was okay. We used to have one around my area but it closed. The only time I would really shop there was for homecoming and prom dresses. I bought all of my dresses from there because they were cheap and still looked really good.
Savanah F.
Tacoma, WA
Deb has an amazing plus size selection. Most of their clothes sizes run strange and not as on point, but they have such an awesome selection. Every time I am there they have great sales and i am able to get a few new outfits for under 50 dollars! Awesome! they also have an awesome selection of colorful socks and hats and winter wear.
Lacy P.
Beverly Hills, FL
I've never been in this store, I've always ordered online since the closest store to me is like three hours away but I've loved everything I've gotten. Everything is so cute and /most/ of the prices are affordable. They're sales are really awesome... 50% off the entire store for Black Friday and Cyber Monday... WHAT?! I love this store.
Callie B.
Most things are expremely tacky and overpriced for their outdated clothing. Mostly everything would be for a colorblind 6th grader. Yickes! Expect some of their jewelry is something I could wear. I once got extremely lucky and found a beautiful black party dress with lace stripes that I got for $35 and saw the same at Macy's for $80.
Tori L.
Mt Pleasant, SC
So this store is closing and there is a HUGE sale. Everything has to go-clothes as well as the racks! I got three dress all 80% off! Crazy good deals, but it will only be for one more week! Go out and check what is there. I wouldn't buy things full price from here, but when a prom dress is selling for $20 it is DEFINITELY worth a look!
Kim Y.
Erwin, TN
Can be a little messy as far as clothes racks go but varries from store to store i think. ive had really good luck finding clothes, one of the few places that i can shop and find things that fit me and don't look like ive been poured in them and cant move. the sales people at the store closest to me are always helpful and friendly.
Taryn C.
Haven't been to this store in years. There is only one within a 100 mile radius of where I live. I actually found my prom dress here. The clothes are pretty cute and for a really good price. It's one of those stores no one knows about.
Nikki Q.
Elkhart , IN
Love the style and prices. The accessories are super cute too. I usually get all my special occasion dresses from Debs. I'm plus size and just have to make sure I order a size up since it's a junior plus but the items usually fit well.
Darlene F.
Oklahoma City, OK
I will miss Debs and I can't believe they closed. I wear plus size and Debs had the cutest clothes and they were well made. A couple of years ago I was needing prom dresses for cheap price for my daughters 21st birthday party and 3 of us got our dresses for the party for 35.00 a piece. My closet is still full of their clothing.
Jaquelin C.
Flint, MI
I always shopped at Deb as a preteen in the 90s but now that I'm 27 I find myself never finding anything here. They have a nice shoe selection and I like the fact that my little sister can shop the plus size section with no problems.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.