BY DEB #67 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what ...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
Ana R.
Ashtabula, OH
Debs always has the latest trends and they're stuff is really cute and affordable. If I want to try out a trendy piece without breaking the bank I go there first to see if I like a certain look on me. The clothes aren't the best quality but its okay since trends come and go anyway. If I need a quick outfit for the club or something I get it there .
Jacqueline M.
Reading , PA
I used to love Deb but I think the quality of their clothes declined over the years and their prices went up. I used to be perfectly happy paying 5$-10$ for a pair of jeans even if they didn't last as long; now you can find a pair for less that 20$ They also used to have a nice variety of shoes now its just a few styles of shoes but in more colors.
Amy R.
Berea, KY
Deb is very inexpensive but sometimes you get what you pay for. I do have a coat that I've had for several years and it's still in great shape and I wear it still quite often! In my opinion the selection is decent, but some of the pieces look very "go-go girlish" in a way. Not really my style. Sometimes I can find a decent bargain though.
Kelly M.
West Point, VA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love Deb because they have plus-sized clothing that is affordable, however the selection isn't huge. I'm a modest dresser so I go there for things like solid tees or tanks, sometimes jeans, because they're affordable. I'll browse the racks and I'm sometimes disappointed to see things like plus-sized crop tops versus full-coverage shirts.
Melissa T.
Crown point, IN
Deb's has cheap clothes along with quality. I feel like a lot of the clothes shrink and break down over time. But I still go to buy cute plus size clothes unlike some stores they have cute plus size clothing and with being plus size the majority of my life it is a great way to stay with the fashion trends without looking like an old lady....
Haidy P.
Aurora, OR
In my opinion debs is a cute and great store when ever i need some cute heels or a cute little dress for some small occasion this is where i go!

all tho i have never bought a prom dress there so i don't know about the qualities of there prom dresses... && there tank tops are iffy...

so i guess it just depends on what store is yours.
Amanda S.
Mio, Mi
I am not a fan of Deb stores. I use to go there when I was 13 and back then the store was more my style. I am now 20 and I do not find this store to fit my style. On the plus side, Deb is a great place to get cheap school dance dresses, cheap underwear, and affordable shoes.On the other hand the clothing styles are meant towards teenagers.
David G.
Cary, NC
I have purchased several dresses here for my daughter because she just had to have them for some dance or function. The quality is poor and she can only usually get one wearing out of whatever it is. I didn't mind for 9th grade dances but...much of the clothing is just plain trashy. Honestly, a gold lame mini dress with cutouts? Ewww.
Amanda D.
Brooklyn, NY
To start with this store doesn't have the best quality clothing. Most of the clothing is cheap looking and a little trashy. To make things worse, the two DEB's I've been in I have gotten the worst service and attitude from the girls who work there.
Tips for DEB; hire nicer workers and start producing clothing that will make it past the month
Lacy P.
Beverly Hills, FL
I've never been in this store, I've always ordered online since the closest store to me is like three hours away but I've loved everything I've gotten. Everything is so cute and /most/ of the prices are affordable. They're sales are really awesome... 50% off the entire store for Black Friday and Cyber Monday... WHAT?! I love this store.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.