Halloween Costume Ideas Inspired by Your Favorite TV Shows
- "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
- "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
- "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
- "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
- "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
I love DEB. really cute urban clothing with really formal dresses as well. DEB has cheap prices as well. I shop there very frequently and would be so disappointed if one moved away from me.
I like this store because they always have cute clothes on sale, but I'm mad there isn't on close by anymore :/ & also a great place to get on sale prom dresses or special event dresses
Their prices are inexpensive especially when they have their clearances but the quality of their clothes is on the lower end
I like the fact they have cute plus size clothes. I have bought many items from Deb. The prices are great. I have not had any problems with the clothes falling apart nor have my 2 daughters. Will continue to shop there.
I have gotten every single dress whether its for prom to a night out on the town. I love the materials of the dresses and would recommend them to everyone and anyone for dresses.
I've purchased many things from DEBS more things are online I can hardly ever find items in the store the jeans are a definite hit or miss
It really depends on the type of person you are. Like your style. And I think it's mostly for teens.
I love the bright colors.
I love the bright colors.
Great for plus sized women.
This store has clothing that are more geared towards teenagers and young adults. however, the clothes are low quality and look kind of ghetto. I don't really like any of their clothing except for some of their dresses and their shoes (although they are low in quality). The workers there look miserable and give off a bad vibe.
This is definitely the place to look for a pretty dress for a good price! Also, cute clothes and nice people
Q & A
How ofthen do you shop here?
Since the prices are fairly similar to F21, are the materials comparable as well?
Did the DEB where anyone else lives go out of business? or is the mall where I live just bad at keeping stores?
Are Deb stores still around?
What is your favorite piece of clothing from this store? I've never shopped here but have heard that many do.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos