Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Brandie W.
Brandie W.
Wilson, NC

I love Deb. Every time I went to the mall, I had to walk in and buy something. Their clothes are so darn cute and they carry clothing for the bigger girls like me. I know Forever 21 is also a good place for bigger girls, but I've had a lot of trouble finding clothes that I like and that fit, especially my chest area. I never had that problem with Deb. I'm so devastated that they're closing, especially around the beginning of my semester so I don't have the money to go to their closing sale.
Ann U.
Ann U.
Martinsburg, WV

Great clothing for any size, that's what you get at Debs. Fashion forward and reasonable.
Brandee M.
Brandee M.
Carson City, MI

They have great clothes and many dresses. In high school I purchased a few dresses here because they were inexpensive and gorgeous.
laura b.
laura b.
Lexington, NC

I like debs..only bought a few things from but they were well made and cute! Ive always went shopping for dresses and couldn't find one from here!
Sabrina B.
Sabrina B.
Wilson, NC

I looooove DEB simply because it doesn't only cater to small framed women .
Kylie M.
Kylie M.
Pennsburg, PA

They have good clothing. They have clothes made for people who aren't twigs and aren't a size 0. Very nice dresses.I bought a dress there 2 years ago and it still looks brand new.
Megan F.
Megan F.
Oakville, ON

I'm not a frequent shopper at DEB, but I do own a t-shirt from there. Love the prices, but the quality matches the low prices.
Feel this store is aimed more at 13-16 year olds.
Sam S.
Sam S.
Indianapolis, IN

I love this store but when it comes to a budget shopping not my first choice
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
E Mckeesport, PA

Clothes are trendy enough to bit not really well made. I wouldn't purchase staple pieces there.
Melissa E.
Melissa E.
Anoka, MN

Ah, Deb. Some cute stuff, but I also feel like a lot of it was low-quality clothes for basic girls going out clubbing.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.