Add a Photo

#68 in Clothing Stores & Brands
Photos (27)
Ashleigh Ayn S.
Ashleigh Ayn S.
I used to love shopping here when I was a kid. Sadly their quality has really gone down, or maybe my standards have gone up. Their tank tops are still cheap and well made.
Christina S.
Christina S.
Fordyce, NE
While the quality of their clothing and jewelry is below my desire, there are chances for some quality items. However, every DEB store I have been into is usually extremely messy. The sale racks tend to be a disaster. The sale tubs are usually cardboard boxes and tend to be torn. Do not expect a lot from this store. I also feel that their items are expensive compared to their low quality.
Kasee A.
Kasee A.
Love Deb! They carry my favorite jean brand! Always have sales going on! They also have super cute accessories! Only draw back is some of their shirts are very juvenile.
Breanah L.
Breanah L.
Port Byron, IL
If your looking for cheap clothes this is wear to go, but you get cheap price and material. More of an "Urban" look.
Robin M.
Robin M.
I love shopping at Deb they have the cutest clothes and shoes the jewelry is to die for and their costs are inexpensive
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Very cheap store. I feel like it's not super up-to-date with trends either. Definitely great for cheap, plain items such as v-necks or tank tops.
Kathryn M.
Kathryn M.
Florence, NJ
DEB is horrible. Quality is no good. And the clothes are very trashy in style. Clothes are either made to small or made to big.
Erin R.
Erin R.
Northport , AL
I got a prom dress here for cheap but I really wouldn't buy clothes there
Lillian G.
Lillian G.
The clothes are cheaply made, not at all fashionable, and just plain trashy. just. no. the few times I've ventured into this store I've regretted it dearly.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Pleasant Hill , OH
They don't have the best quality clothes, but it's a good place if you are shopping on a budget; especially for prom/homecoming dresses.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.