BY DEB #71 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what does thi...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Amy R.
Richmond, KY
Deb is very inexpensive but sometimes you get what you pay for. I do have a coat that I've had for several years and it's still in great shape and I wear it still quite often! In my opinion the selection is decent, but some of the pieces look very "go-go girlish" in a way. Not really my style. Sometimes I can find a decent bargain though.
Amanda D.
Brooklyn, NY
To start with this store doesn't have the best quality clothing. Most of the clothing is cheap looking and a little trashy. To make things worse, the two DEB's I've been in I have gotten the worst service and attitude from the girls who work there.
Tips for DEB; hire nicer workers and start producing clothing that will make it past the month
Melissa T.
Crown point, IN
Deb's has cheap clothes along with quality. I feel like a lot of the clothes shrink and break down over time. But I still go to buy cute plus size clothes unlike some stores they have cute plus size clothing and with being plus size the majority of my life it is a great way to stay with the fashion trends without looking like an old lady....
Amanda S.
Mio, Mi
I am not a fan of Deb stores. I use to go there when I was 13 and back then the store was more my style. I am now 20 and I do not find this store to fit my style. On the plus side, Deb is a great place to get cheap school dance dresses, cheap underwear, and affordable shoes.On the other hand the clothing styles are meant towards teenagers.
Kelly M.
West Point, VA
I love Deb because they have plus-sized clothing that is affordable, however the selection isn't huge. I'm a modest dresser so I go there for things like solid tees or tanks, sometimes jeans, because they're affordable. I'll browse the racks and I'm sometimes disappointed to see things like plus-sized crop tops versus full-coverage shirts.
Lacy P.
Beverly Hills, FL
I've never been in this store, I've always ordered online since the closest store to me is like three hours away but I've loved everything I've gotten. Everything is so cute and /most/ of the prices are affordable. They're sales are really awesome... 50% off the entire store for Black Friday and Cyber Monday... WHAT?! I love this store.
Savanah F.
Tacoma, WA
Deb has an amazing plus size selection. Most of their clothes sizes run strange and not as on point, but they have such an awesome selection. Every time I am there they have great sales and i am able to get a few new outfits for under 50 dollars! Awesome! they also have an awesome selection of colorful socks and hats and winter wear.
McKenna P.
East Lansing, MI
This store does have a good variety of sizes however the shirts tend to fade and rip as you wear them. THey do deserve some credit for their variety, but for the price you pay for some of it, it isn't worth it. Their jewelry is amazing though. If you look out for it, the sales can sometimes get you clothes and jewelry for dirt cheap.
Callie B.
Most things are expremely tacky and overpriced for their outdated clothing. Mostly everything would be for a colorblind 6th grader. Yickes! Expect some of their jewelry is something I could wear. I once got extremely lucky and found a beautiful black party dress with lace stripes that I got for $35 and saw the same at Macy's for $80.
Brooklynn W.
Tiffin, OH
This store was okay. We used to have one around my area but it closed. The only time I would really shop there was for homecoming and prom dresses. I bought all of my dresses from there because they were cheap and still looked really good.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.