Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Summer K.
Summer K.
East Berlin, PA

Good variety of styles and sizes that anyone could find cloths at. fun environment
Danielle G.
Danielle G.

Very cheap store. I feel like it's not super up-to-date with trends either. Definitely great for cheap, plain items such as v-necks or tank tops.
homeland, ca

I love to shop here they have so many on trend clothes, shoes and accesories. Their prices are really affordable . they have plus size clothes too. The clothes is a good quality and the shoes are so cute.
Erin R.
Erin R.
Northport , AL

I got a prom dress here for cheap but I really wouldn't buy clothes there
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
Salyersville, KY

I like the wide variety that Deb's offers. There is pretty clothing for relatively cheap prices. I do wish that some pieces were of better quality, but for the price you can't really complain. The only other problem I have is the sizing. It's very inconsistent. But overall, I do like Deb's very much!
Mandy R.
Mandy R.

It's a it and miss for me in sizes , some of the clothing are damaged do to little kids trying on the clothing. some of them are out of date.the shoes in store are the shoes they had when i was younger.
Allycia H.
Allycia H.
Stephentown

I got my prom dresses here back in high school and occasionally I can find a nice top or skirt. They have amazing prices and sales. Now I'm more of that gothy/punk type of chick so I tend to go to Hot topic more, but Debs isn't half that bad.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
E Mckeesport, PA

Clothes are trendy enough to bit not really well made. I wouldn't purchase staple pieces there.
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
Lancaster, KY

I love debs soooo much. they clothes for any size. they also have shoes and accessories. they are pretty inexpensive. its to bad there isn't one close by anymore
McKenna P.
McKenna P.
Mayville, MI

This store does have a good variety of sizes however the shirts tend to fade and rip as you wear them. THey do deserve some credit for their variety, but for the price you pay for some of it, it isn't worth it. Their jewelry is amazing though. If you look out for it, the sales can sometimes get you clothes and jewelry for dirt cheap.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.