BY DEB #70 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what does thi...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Chelsea C.
New London, CT
Honestly, the only time I go to DEB is when I'm in a time-crunch for something that will last (hopefully) one night. And I can't stress more only one night. The jewelry is adorable and the styles are up to date, but the fabric and design is just a headache. I was trying on banquet dresses the other day, and one tore at the seam when I'm not big at all.
Heather T.
West Chester, PA
If you need an extremely inexpensive dress for a special occasion, this is the place for you! Most garments I've purchased from Deb have only been worn once or twice before totally falling apart, though. I don't shop here often because I don't need any sweatpants with "bootylicious" across the butt, or sparkly sweatsuits with velour accents, though.
Brianne E.
Turner, ME
I love venturing into the Debs in my local mall. They ALWAYS have something on clearance and they have beautiful pumps. I'm always finding something cute to buy there and while I feel like some of their tops run a size small, they always have the cutest tops. They also have the best selection for Prom and semi-formal dances. As well as shoes to match.
Lana M.
Uhm. I used to shop here when I was twelve, but as I got older I began to realize that this is a prostitute's ideal store, and I didn't really want to look like one. Neon, animal print, and glitter (often more than one at a time) make their clothes look ridiculous. Everything is badly made and not even priced low enough to make it justifiable. You could get nice clothes at Forever 21 for about the same price. Sometimes I go in and buy some jewelry for a $1 but nothing else.
Ana R.
Seattle , WA
Debs always has the latest trends and they're stuff is really cute and affordable. If I want to try out a trendy piece without breaking the bank I go there first to see if I like a certain look on me. The clothes aren't the best quality but its okay since trends come and go anyway. If I need a quick outfit for the club or something I get it there .
Jacqueline M.
Reading , PA
I used to love Deb but I think the quality of their clothes declined over the years and their prices went up. I used to be perfectly happy paying 5$-10$ for a pair of jeans even if they didn't last as long; now you can find a pair for less that 20$ They also used to have a nice variety of shoes now its just a few styles of shoes but in more colors.
Jessica M.
Randolph, VT
Here is another store that sells cute clothes for a reasonable price. It's not the highest quality, but it lasts me long enough. I tend to buy cheaper clothes as I change my mind a lot and get bored of clothes. It's nice to have some sturdy basics, but if you are looking for clothes to last you a season for a great price this is one great option.
Nikki P.
Abilene , TX
Hands down my favorite clothing store! they're clothing is not always nice but they are VERY AFFORDABLE! they are always having sells and always have discounted clothes that are 50% off! if you're on a budget but still want nice cute clothes this is the store for you! they also have half their store devoted for plus size which is always a plus!
Rodneya R.
Zanesville, OH
I used to shop at DEB all of the time, but now I find that the quality of clothes there really isn't good. The only thing I buy from there now are their formal dresses. The quality of them aren't great, but they are affordable and they have a wide range of sizes which makes it easier to shop for one. They also sometimes have good shoe selections
Ashley G.
Nazareth, PA
I like the Deb because I'm plus size and I know I'll be able to find something in their store that I can wear for special events. I just bought two "going out" dresses from there and they are relatively cheap. If I had my say though they would offer the same styles in plus that they do in regular size. I don't usually buy their regular clothing.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.