Add a Photo

#68 in Clothing Stores & Brands
Photos (27)
Mandy R.
Mandy R.

It's a it and miss for me in sizes , some of the clothing are damaged do to little kids trying on the clothing. some of them are out of date.the shoes in store are the shoes they had when i was younger.
Debby E.
Debby E.
Sherman, TX

They took ours after about 20 years.. I always loved going in there for a night out and needing something flashy, cute and priced cheap!! Sherman Texas Misses Debs!!!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
E Mckeesport, PA

Clothes are trendy enough to bit not really well made. I wouldn't purchase staple pieces there.
Carly N.
Carly N.
Massillon, OH

So upset that they closed. :( But when they were open, they had really cute clothes, many different sizes, really cute accessories.. But, I didn't really like their prices. Their sales were awesome though.
Ann U.
Ann U.
Martinsburg, WV

Great clothing for any size, that's what you get at Debs. Fashion forward and reasonable.
Brandie W.
Brandie W.
Wilson, NC

I love Deb. Every time I went to the mall, I had to walk in and buy something. Their clothes are so darn cute and they carry clothing for the bigger girls like me. I know Forever 21 is also a good place for bigger girls, but I've had a lot of trouble finding clothes that I like and that fit, especially my chest area. I never had that problem with Deb. I'm so devastated that they're closing, especially around the beginning of my semester so I don't have the money to go to their closing sale.
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
Maineville, OH

I used to shop here a lot more in high school. Their quality of clothing is just really bad. Sometimes you can find a good dress at a good price. Mostly, everything is just cheap, bad quality.
laura b.
laura b.
Lexington, NC

I like debs..only bought a few things from but they were well made and cute! Ive always went shopping for dresses and couldn't find one from here!
Robin M.
Robin M.
Granbury, Tx

I love shopping at Deb they have the cutest clothes and shoes the jewelry is to die for and their costs are inexpensive
Breanah L.
Breanah L.
Macomb, il

If your looking for cheap clothes this is wear to go, but you get cheap price and material. More of an "Urban" look.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.