BY DEB #71 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what does thi...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Jacqueline M.
Reading , PA
I used to love Deb but I think the quality of their clothes declined over the years and their prices went up. I used to be perfectly happy paying 5$-10$ for a pair of jeans even if they didn't last as long; now you can find a pair for less that 20$ They also used to have a nice variety of shoes now its just a few styles of shoes but in more colors.
Nikki P.
Abilene, TX
Hands down my favorite clothing store! they're clothing is not always nice but they are VERY AFFORDABLE! they are always having sells and always have discounted clothes that are 50% off! if you're on a budget but still want nice cute clothes this is the store for you! they also have half their store devoted for plus size which is always a plus!
Lana M.
Uhm. I used to shop here when I was twelve, but as I got older I began to realize that this is a prostitute's ideal store, and I didn't really want to look like one. Neon, animal print, and glitter (often more than one at a time) make their clothes look ridiculous. Everything is badly made and not even priced low enough to make it justifiable. You could get nice clothes at Forever 21 for about the same price. Sometimes I go in and buy some jewelry for a $1 but nothing else.
Justina M.
Richmond, KY
DEB's really is a hit and miss type of store. I think it's great that the offer formal dresses at a reasonable price because not everyone has the ability to spend an arm and leg on formal dresses. They have cute clothes and shoes but sometimes the quality of the items aren't that great. So you really have to look at the items before you buy them.
Courtney B.
Hancock, ME
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I used to love this store, we recently lost our local store. I used to shop here often, but it seems like the last couple of years they jacked up prices in our area. They did have some okay products, but wasn't a major shopping point in our mall anymore.
Ana R.
Seattle , WA
Debs always has the latest trends and they're stuff is really cute and affordable. If I want to try out a trendy piece without breaking the bank I go there first to see if I like a certain look on me. The clothes aren't the best quality but its okay since trends come and go anyway. If I need a quick outfit for the club or something I get it there .
Rodneya R.
Zanesville, OH
I used to shop at DEB all of the time, but now I find that the quality of clothes there really isn't good. The only thing I buy from there now are their formal dresses. The quality of them aren't great, but they are affordable and they have a wide range of sizes which makes it easier to shop for one. They also sometimes have good shoe selections
Britt S.
Rochester, NY
Yes, most of the clothes are poorly made, but if you want a place to shop for cheap, decent camisoles, this is the place. The shoes are of poor quality, but the designs are often cute. Yes, it isn't 5 star clothing, but for a broke teen - or admittedly broke college student, it is a great place to 'make it work' under a very restricted budget.
Kelly M.
West Point, VA
I love Deb because they have plus-sized clothing that is affordable, however the selection isn't huge. I'm a modest dresser so I go there for things like solid tees or tanks, sometimes jeans, because they're affordable. I'll browse the racks and I'm sometimes disappointed to see things like plus-sized crop tops versus full-coverage shirts.
David G.
Cary, NC
I have purchased several dresses here for my daughter because she just had to have them for some dance or function. The quality is poor and she can only usually get one wearing out of whatever it is. I didn't mind for 9th grade dances but...much of the clothing is just plain trashy. Honestly, a gold lame mini dress with cutouts? Ewww.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.