BY DEB #67 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what ...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
Heather T.
West Chester, PA
If you need an extremely inexpensive dress for a special occasion, this is the place for you! Most garments I've purchased from Deb have only been worn once or twice before totally falling apart, though. I don't shop here often because I don't need any sweatpants with "bootylicious" across the butt, or sparkly sweatsuits with velour accents, though.
Leoni D.
The clothing seems to try to appeal to the same shoppers of Forever 21 and H&M, in my opinion, but the quality of their items doesn't seem to be as good. The one store I had shopped in (that is now out of business) did not have the clothing displayed well either. There wasn't any rhyme or reason to the set up which made it less interesting to shop there.
Ashley G.
Nazareth, PA
I like the Deb because I'm plus size and I know I'll be able to find something in their store that I can wear for special events. I just bought two "going out" dresses from there and they are relatively cheap. If I had my say though they would offer the same styles in plus that they do in regular size. I don't usually buy their regular clothing.
Lana M.
Uhm. I used to shop here when I was twelve, but as I got older I began to realize that this is a prostitute's ideal store, and I didn't really want to look like one. Neon, animal print, and glitter (often more than one at a time) make their clothes look ridiculous. Everything is badly made and not even priced low enough to make it justifiable. You could get nice clothes at Forever 21 for about the same price. Sometimes I go in and buy some jewelry for a $1 but nothing else.
Britt S.
Rochester, NY
Yes, most of the clothes are poorly made, but if you want a place to shop for cheap, decent camisoles, this is the place. The shoes are of poor quality, but the designs are often cute. Yes, it isn't 5 star clothing, but for a broke teen - or admittedly broke college student, it is a great place to 'make it work' under a very restricted budget.
Ana R.
Ashtabula, OH
Debs always has the latest trends and they're stuff is really cute and affordable. If I want to try out a trendy piece without breaking the bank I go there first to see if I like a certain look on me. The clothes aren't the best quality but its okay since trends come and go anyway. If I need a quick outfit for the club or something I get it there .
Courtney B.
Hancock , ME
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I used to love this store, we recently lost our local store. I used to shop here often, but it seems like the last couple of years they jacked up prices in our area. They did have some okay products, but wasn't a major shopping point in our mall anymore.
Rodneya R.
Zanesville , OH
I used to shop at DEB all of the time, but now I find that the quality of clothes there really isn't good. The only thing I buy from there now are their formal dresses. The quality of them aren't great, but they are affordable and they have a wide range of sizes which makes it easier to shop for one. They also sometimes have good shoe selections
Jessica M.
Randolph, VT
Here is another store that sells cute clothes for a reasonable price. It's not the highest quality, but it lasts me long enough. I tend to buy cheaper clothes as I change my mind a lot and get bored of clothes. It's nice to have some sturdy basics, but if you are looking for clothes to last you a season for a great price this is one great option.
Jacqueline M.
Reading , PA
I used to love Deb but I think the quality of their clothes declined over the years and their prices went up. I used to be perfectly happy paying 5$-10$ for a pair of jeans even if they didn't last as long; now you can find a pair for less that 20$ They also used to have a nice variety of shoes now its just a few styles of shoes but in more colors.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.