Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
Omaha, NE

This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size. I have never gone back to the store after that, because I don't want to be treated like that, and I can only assume they treat others that way too, which is unacceptable.
Erin R.
Erin R.
Northport , AL

I got a prom dress here for cheap but I really wouldn't buy clothes there
Nikia R.
Nikia R.
Missoula, MT

I like this atore a lot and although I haven't shopped there in a long time there season sales are very handy and that is where I got a lot of my formal dresses from freshman to junior year of high school.
Abby M.
Abby M.
Delaware, OH

I used to love this store & bought the majority of my dresses, shirts, leggings, etc from there (which were all beyond adorable) but when they closed the stores and all, someone else bought the company all they have now are your basic clothing options.
Leah M.
Leah M.
Freedom, WI

Junky! You get what you pay for with Deb clothing. Would not recommend. Better off at Old Navy
Lois F.
Lois F.
Bridgeport, OH

Deb used to be my favorite go to clothing store. So many different styles and size friendly! I miss not having a Deb in the mall anymore. Their brand and styles were so so cute and great prices
Diana M.
Diana M.

The quality is not so great but I have bought clothes from here for job interviews and other rare occasions the clothes have held up well. It's a good thing the clothes are cheap because I would be even more upset if I spent a ton of money only to experience the poor quality of the clothes.
Danielle G.
Danielle G.

Very cheap store. I feel like it's not super up-to-date with trends either. Definitely great for cheap, plain items such as v-necks or tank tops.
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
Maineville, OH

I used to shop here a lot more in high school. Their quality of clothing is just really bad. Sometimes you can find a good dress at a good price. Mostly, everything is just cheap, bad quality.
Robin M.
Robin M.
Granbury, Tx

I love shopping at Deb they have the cutest clothes and shoes the jewelry is to die for and their costs are inexpensive
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.