BY DEB #70 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what does thi...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Elizabeth K.
Centerville, MN
Deb has a lot of very colorful tops and they definitely are not an 'investment' type piece. Anything I've ever gotten from here has maybe lasted me a couple months before it fell apart. The only 'upside' I suppose is that things are not that expensive.
Aileen T.
Goose Creek, SC
DEB isn't my favorite store to shop at but it's not the worst. I have bought a few items from here when they were on sale and I feel that it was a good deal. I probably wouldn't purchase if it wasn't on sale. They have a variety of jewelery to choose from though, which is good.

I know they have a lot of prom dresses to choose from also when Prom is near!
Elizabeth B.
Mount Pleasant, MI
Deb is always great for semi-cheap prom and homecoming dresses. However, be prepared to look exactly like everyone else (at least that was the case in my town). The other clothes they sell are cheap and low quality. They often shrink in the wash, or lose their color. Sometimes they have cute shoes, but more often than not, they just end up looking trashy.
R  F.
The saying goes: "You get what you pay for." And I'm totally fine with that! Perfect for those days you're on a budget or just need a night out dress for the club. Great prices and always on trend. You won't find frumpy clothes in the plus size section which is absolutely perfect! I love Deb's bc I can always find a cute trendy outfit that won't break my bank.
Kristin K.
Stevens Point, WI
I can usually find something that I like from here. Most of the time I shop online which makes it hard to tell what clothes will last and which ones won't. Unfortunately I have had a few clothing items that haven't lasted very long. I wasn't too upset about it though because the prices are fair for what you get. I also appreciate that they carry plus sizes.
Dacia S.
Bloomington, In
I loved DEB growing up. It was my favorite store. Unfortunately the mall I live in now has replaced it with a cooking store. They did have Prom dresses, that you could buy for formals, in which weren't a huge deal in the school that everyone wasn't making a large fuss over. They always had jewelry for the dresses, and lots of socks! I miss my socks!
Serena G.
Macomb, MI
I have been here a handful of times and have never found something that I had to have. Their clothes are dated even though they claim to be trendsetting and most of the materials are cheap and indicate poor quality. For the same prices, I would shop other places. If you are looking for spandex, large buttons and dated clothes, then DEB is the place to go.
Zulema U.
Deb has a wonderful variety of sizes for EVERYONE, thin & thick. They have beautiful dresses, as well as every day outfits for just about everyone. Their prices are affordable. Their plus size outfits are stylish. That was my biggest pet peeve with other stores, the plus size clothes lacked style and fashion. Everyone deserves to look beautiful at any size :)
Elizabeth K.
Lexington, KY
Deb's offers a variety of clothing, formal wear, shoes, jewelry, etc. I am not crazy about their everyday clothing however they have many cute formal gowns for girls of all sizes. These are perfect for events that take place both in high school and college. I would not shop there for daily clothing but it's a great place to find affordable formal wear.
Adrianna L.
I love they off 'regular' & 'plus size'. It's very hard to find plus size clothes in the stores! Sometimes they have some really cute clothes and great prices. Sometimes their clothes are a little 'odd' though. Not big on their new style this summer!
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.