Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Leah W.
Leah W.
Fairfax, VA

I haven't been to this store in years. I remember them having pretty cheap quality clothing that was kind of slutty though. You may be able to find something more classy but it could take some work.
Toni M.
Toni M.
Summerville, SC

I loved debs! Their dresses! Their tees! Their jeans! Really affordable! Love love!
Chloe A.
Chloe A.
Woodbury Hts, NJ

I hate that they closed I use to love everything from there and it was disappointing that they did
Christina S.
Christina S.
Fordyce, NE

While the quality of their clothing and jewelry is below my desire, there are chances for some quality items. However, every DEB store I have been into is usually extremely messy. The sale racks tend to be a disaster. The sale tubs are usually cardboard boxes and tend to be torn. Do not expect a lot from this store. I also feel that their items are expensive compared to their low quality.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Federal Way, WA

Debshops kind of remind me of Charlotte Russe, which I really like. I haven't purchased much from here, just a pair of heels but I really love them, I will be purchasing more soon!
Deborah C.
Deborah C.
Salinas , Ca

I never heard of thos store. Are all stores closing? I wonder if there are any stores in Cali.
Summer K.
Summer K.
East Berlin, PA

Good variety of styles and sizes that anyone could find cloths at. fun environment
homeland, ca

I love to shop here they have so many on trend clothes, shoes and accesories. Their prices are really affordable . they have plus size clothes too. The clothes is a good quality and the shoes are so cute.
Allycia H.
Allycia H.
Stephentown

I got my prom dresses here back in high school and occasionally I can find a nice top or skirt. They have amazing prices and sales. Now I'm more of that gothy/punk type of chick so I tend to go to Hot topic more, but Debs isn't half that bad.
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
Lancaster, KY

I love debs soooo much. they clothes for any size. they also have shoes and accessories. they are pretty inexpensive. its to bad there isn't one close by anymore
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.