Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Federal Way, WA
Debshops kind of remind me of Charlotte Russe, which I really like. I haven't purchased much from here, just a pair of heels but I really love them, I will be purchasing more soon!
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
Killeen, tX
They always have nice clothes at a fair price. Only thing is the material isn't great so they won't last long
crissandra m.
crissandra m.
Lakeville, IN
Not impressed. Also not surprised that the one by my house closed down. The clothes were cute but very poor quality for the most part. Overall it was a good place to go if I was on a trip and forgot to pack a dress or an extra set of PJs but didn't want to waste a lot of money on a temporary replacement.
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Berea, OH
Deb has some really cute stuff for really great prices. they always have an abundance of sale racks with awesome deals like BOGO 50% off, on both sale and full price merch. they have nice jeans and i feel like every time i go into a store, i do find something i like. also its nice to see a major chain with plus sizes.
Kelsey M.
Kelsey M.
Jamestown, NY
The clothes are trashy, tacky, and ugly. the only good thing about this store is their homecoming and prom dresses.
Ashleigh Ayn S.
Ashleigh Ayn S.
I used to love shopping here when I was a kid. Sadly their quality has really gone down, or maybe my standards have gone up. Their tank tops are still cheap and well made.
Kasee A.
Kasee A.
Love Deb! They carry my favorite jean brand! Always have sales going on! They also have super cute accessories! Only draw back is some of their shirts are very juvenile.
McKenna P.
McKenna P.
Mayville, MI
This store does have a good variety of sizes however the shirts tend to fade and rip as you wear them. THey do deserve some credit for their variety, but for the price you pay for some of it, it isn't worth it. Their jewelry is amazing though. If you look out for it, the sales can sometimes get you clothes and jewelry for dirt cheap.
Kathryn M.
Kathryn M.
Florence, NJ
DEB is horrible. Quality is no good. And the clothes are very trashy in style. Clothes are either made to small or made to big.
Lillian G.
Lillian G.
The clothes are cheaply made, not at all fashionable, and just plain trashy. just. no. the few times I've ventured into this store I've regretted it dearly.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.