Add a Photo

#64 in Clothing Stores & Brands
Photos (27)
Leoni D.
Leoni D.

The clothing seems to try to appeal to the same shoppers of Forever 21 and H&M, in my opinion, but the quality of their items doesn't seem to be as good. The one store I had shopped in (that is now out of business) did not have the clothing displayed well either. There wasn't any rhyme or reason to the set up which made it less interesting to shop there.
Kassie B.
Kassie B.
Aurora, IL

This store has a lot of cute things here and I like some of the sales too. I've gotten a few things from the site too. It has more selection. I snagged the cutest cheapest necklace too. :]
Faith V.
Faith V.

You do not get what you pay for at this store. The quality is cheap and it's way too overpriced.
Alexis P.
Alexis P.

I used to love this store!!! When they removed it I was so upset. They had really affordable clothing, not the best quality but they are cute, if there is still one near you, defiantly shop there
Ophelia S.
Ophelia S.

Was always the best place for me to get jeans and jewelry for a good price. There's always a sale going on too.
Brandee M.
Brandee M.
Carson City, MI

They have great clothes and many dresses. In high school I purchased a few dresses here because they were inexpensive and gorgeous.
Emily P.
Emily P.

Deb was definitely my go-to store for plus size clothes until they filed bankruptcy and shut down the stores. The majority of my shirts are from Deb and their prices are pretty decent in comparison with other stores that sell plus size clothing.
Melissa E.
Melissa E.
Anoka, MN

Ah, Deb. Some cute stuff, but I also feel like a lot of it was low-quality clothes for basic girls going out clubbing.
Debby E.
Debby E.
Sherman, TX

They took ours after about 20 years.. I always loved going in there for a night out and needing something flashy, cute and priced cheap!! Sherman Texas Misses Debs!!!
Angelica E.
Angelica E.

Some of the clothes are really cute and they even sell formal dresses. However the quality of the garments is subpar and they will not last for more than one wear.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.