BY DEB #70 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what does thi...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Jasmine M.
Oak Park, MI
The Deb stores that I have went to have had a lot of great clothes. I would usually shop from the $15 an below racks because I have found some great items there. I have gotten some of everything from this store, but I especially like the variety of shirts that they have.
Amanda
dundee, MI
I love the sale on underwear even though I hate how its all mixed together in a cheap bin & it takes like 20 - 30 mins to find your size in all the colors/prints you want. (at least its like that at the deb i go to.)
The dresses are alright.
Other than that I don't shop there.
I feel like they are a store for clubbing clothing and I personaly don't like that look.
Brittany F.
Hunlock Creek, PA
I'm not trying to come down too harsh on this store but, the clothes are cheaply made & most of the time trashy. I have found that recently they haven't had so much "club wear". Its a hit or miss store. The best thing about this store is the jewelry ( sometimes tacky) is really cheap and for someone like me who ends up losing earing after a month or two it works out.
Jamie A.
Winston Salem, NC
I love their selection of styles. You can get something glam for a night out or stick with sweet and girly, they have it all. They also have a great selection of shoes and they carry size 11's which is a huge plus. Everything is affordable for the most part and I think it's great that they have such a large plus sized section. And they always have such pretty dresses!
Issy G.
I really like this store I think the clothes they offered were cute and well priced my favorite part was that it was normal and plus-size clothes all under one place made shopping with my friends a lot easier but they closed the one near me so that was a Downer
Brandy H.
Peebles, OH
This is one of my favorite stores to shop I am a plus size girl and its hard to find trendy outfits at other stores but Debs always has something for everyone I love the size ranges and the great deals u can find prices are good but most of all there outfits are super cute!! My wallet would be in trouble if I lived closer bc I would always be buying I love this place!!!
Kayla S.
Meridian, ID
One time my friends and I went to the DEB to try on some dresses, and as we tried them on we started to take pictures to get an idea of what we wanted to wear for prom. The employees were already giving us dirty looks when we walked in, but then they came up to us (without warning us a first time) and told us they were calling security because we took pictures. Not only that, but the dress I had tried on was $150 and it was dirty and falling apart. I definitely do NOT recommend this store to anyone.
Dixie C.
Federal Way, WA
I love this store! There's always a sale going on and the prices are already low to being with. Now I'm a bigger girl and I feel sick to my stomach going into stores like Torrid where I feel it just plasters me as "look at the fat girl going into the plus size store" And going to a regular department store they either do not carry plus or its plus for women 50 and up. Long story not so long I love this store!!!! and every plus size women should go in and come out feeling better about themselves!
Lisa R.
Green Lane, PA
Shopping at DEB is a lot like shopping in a girlfriend's messy room. Things are strewn about and placed in incorrect areas, and the clothes seem to have already experienced the run around in terms of quality. The selection tends to be tacky and out of date, and the prices don't seem low enough to risk the purchase of clothes that may fall apart upon first washing.
Elizabeth B.
Mount Pleasant, MI
Deb is always great for semi-cheap prom and homecoming dresses. However, be prepared to look exactly like everyone else (at least that was the case in my town). The other clothes they sell are cheap and low quality. They often shrink in the wash, or lose their color. Sometimes they have cute shoes, but more often than not, they just end up looking trashy.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.