Add a Photo

#64 in Clothing Stores & Brands
Photos (27)
Linda T.
Linda T.

The quality wasn't the greatest - it was decent, not too bad but not good either. Prices were affordable but some clothes would be $25 for no reason when it was clear it should've been under $10. They got rid of this store at my local mall but I grew up shopping here because it was affordable. I think it's for plus sizes only now but I did enjoy shopping here. The sales were great and I always bought something everything I was there. If you're looking for something decent and cheap that you're not going to wear all the time, then this was the perfect place!
Liv C.
Liv C.

This store was my go to store especially when i was a tween shopping for dresses for different school dances. too bad they all closed around me
Layne P.
Layne P.
Winthrop, MA

I'm surprised this place is still in business. Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful. I feel like even when I walk past this place, I get glitter everywhere.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Bryn Mawr, PA

The last I heard, this store was going out of business. I was never a big fan (cheaply made products, kind of tacky in general, and cut really small).
Heather R.
Heather R.
Washington, PA

Is this place even still in business? I haven't shopped there since I was in high school. Very inexpensive clothes with quality to match.
Alexus K.
Alexus K.
Maryville, IL

Great store, especially for us women that aren't the size of a toothpick. If only the one near me didn't close....
Nikki  N.
Nikki N.

The end of an era for sure! I never really shopped there they had some fun disposal clothing and it was good for girls who couldn't afford prom dresses!!
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Sarnia

i actually really liked this store when it was around my area. it has closed down now but i really enjoyed it. the clothes were super cute and they always had such good sales. and even had some really cute shoes there as well. not the best quality but for the price it was a great store.
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
Kettering, OH

I liked DEB. I always found really good styles at a cheap price. The clothes were cheaply made but I could afford it! I am sad that they closed the one closet to me!
Kennedy O.
Kennedy O.
Grand Forks, ND

It's got some nice items and it's a nice place to get a quick, cheap dress when you need it. I got my homecoming dress there. Other than that, the quality is a little too cheap.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.