BY DEB #67 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what ...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
Kristin K.
Stevens Point, WI
I can usually find something that I like from here. Most of the time I shop online which makes it hard to tell what clothes will last and which ones won't. Unfortunately I have had a few clothing items that haven't lasted very long. I wasn't too upset about it though because the prices are fair for what you get. I also appreciate that they carry plus sizes.
Iva F.
New Lexington, OH
I've been into Deb's and have found nothing, but cheap, shoddy, over-priced clothing, but other times, I've found some great pieces. I love their shoes, fragrances, and accessories though! This year, my prom dress got lost in the mail, so I went the day before prom and found something at Deb's. It wasn't the dress I had originally ordered, but it was still a beautiful dress. Their clothing varies too much for me though and a lot of it is over priced for the quality. In general, I stay away.
Elizabeth B.
Mount Pleasant, MI
Deb is always great for semi-cheap prom and homecoming dresses. However, be prepared to look exactly like everyone else (at least that was the case in my town). The other clothes they sell are cheap and low quality. They often shrink in the wash, or lose their color. Sometimes they have cute shoes, but more often than not, they just end up looking trashy.
R  F.
The saying goes: "You get what you pay for." And I'm totally fine with that! Perfect for those days you're on a budget or just need a night out dress for the club. Great prices and always on trend. You won't find frumpy clothes in the plus size section which is absolutely perfect! I love Deb's bc I can always find a cute trendy outfit that won't break my bank.
Adrianna L.
I love they off 'regular' & 'plus size'. It's very hard to find plus size clothes in the stores! Sometimes they have some really cute clothes and great prices. Sometimes their clothes are a little 'odd' though. Not big on their new style this summer!
Sarah R.
When I think of Deb I think of poor quality. The store in my area had the worst clothes and in the worst condition, worst customer service, dirty, messy, and just all around gross. If I never stepped in another deb store I would be completely okay.
Heather T.
West Chester, PA
If you need an extremely inexpensive dress for a special occasion, this is the place for you! Most garments I've purchased from Deb have only been worn once or twice before totally falling apart, though. I don't shop here often because I don't need any sweatpants with "bootylicious" across the butt, or sparkly sweatsuits with velour accents, though.
Zulema U.
Deb has a wonderful variety of sizes for EVERYONE, thin & thick. They have beautiful dresses, as well as every day outfits for just about everyone. Their prices are affordable. Their plus size outfits are stylish. That was my biggest pet peeve with other stores, the plus size clothes lacked style and fashion. Everyone deserves to look beautiful at any size :)
Chelsea C.
Swansea, MA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Honestly, the only time I go to DEB is when I'm in a time-crunch for something that will last (hopefully) one night. And I can't stress more only one night. The jewelry is adorable and the styles are up to date, but the fabric and design is just a headache. I was trying on banquet dresses the other day, and one tore at the seam when I'm not big at all.
Elizabeth K.
Lexington, KY
Deb's offers a variety of clothing, formal wear, shoes, jewelry, etc. I am not crazy about their everyday clothing however they have many cute formal gowns for girls of all sizes. These are perfect for events that take place both in high school and college. I would not shop there for daily clothing but it's a great place to find affordable formal wear.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.