BY DEB #69 in Clothing Stores & Brands

DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Donielle W.
Donielle W.
Ludington
I wish they had a bigger plus size selection. After having kids, my body obviously changed. And a lot of there pants were only a size 9 or smaller, disappointing.
Kali N.
Kali N.
Stevens point, Wi
Deb was always a very good place to get prom dresses from, and some of their clothes were cute. I would occasionally buy things if they were on sale. The quality isn't all that good. Deb recently went out of business in the mall closest to me, so now I won't be shopping there.
Jade B.
Jade B.
Hammond, IN
I just found out this was a store a year ago, and I'm glad I didn't know it existed. The clothes here are terrible quality.
Alessa P.
Alessa P.
Fayetteville, NC
Fashionista Expert
I had one of these stores in my mall when I lived in New York and I used to shop there all the time. The quality of their clothing isn't the best but it's cheap so that's fine. They have really cute homecoming dresses here.
Abby M.
Abby M.
Delaware, OH
I used to love this store & bought the majority of my dresses, shirts, leggings, etc from there (which were all beyond adorable) but when they closed the stores and all, someone else bought the company all they have now are your basic clothing options.
Carla L.
Carla L.
Martin, KY
Always super cute clothes and shoes but most definitely juniors. This isn't like some juniors sections/stores, shopping here you will look like a fifteen year old girl. That being said their stuff is great quality and imo priced just right.
Heather F.
Heather F.
Roosevelt, UT
I buy a lot of my pants, capris and layering tank tops from Deb and they have lasted a long time and are super comfy. The more expensive shirts that I have bought fall apart quickly though.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
I've gone in here with my mom and aunt before... I think this store really is geared more toward their age group. (40's and 50's) I didn't see anything that I found very interesting there and the sizes were all way too big for me. Note: I was a pretty small woman, so nothing would have fit me when I went. I've had a baby since then so the sizes may be more accurate now, but I still can't make myself want to go again. I just keep remembering how many super light fabric shirts they had and I would be concerned that my bra would be seen through them and/or that the quality may be lacking.
Leah M.
Leah M.
Freedom, WI
Junky! You get what you pay for with Deb clothing. Would not recommend. Better off at Old Navy
Beth M.
Beth M.
Zanesville, OH
Our Deb store recently went out of business but this is where I would always go when I was in high school for prom dresses. They have really cute clothes at great prices. Ours even offered layaway.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.