BY DEB #71 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what does thi...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Chelsea C.
New London, CT
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Honestly, the only time I go to DEB is when I'm in a time-crunch for something that will last (hopefully) one night. And I can't stress more only one night. The jewelry is adorable and the styles are up to date, but the fabric and design is just a headache. I was trying on banquet dresses the other day, and one tore at the seam when I'm not big at all.
Zulema U.
Deb has a wonderful variety of sizes for EVERYONE, thin & thick. They have beautiful dresses, as well as every day outfits for just about everyone. Their prices are affordable. Their plus size outfits are stylish. That was my biggest pet peeve with other stores, the plus size clothes lacked style and fashion. Everyone deserves to look beautiful at any size :)
Heather T.
West Chester, PA
If you need an extremely inexpensive dress for a special occasion, this is the place for you! Most garments I've purchased from Deb have only been worn once or twice before totally falling apart, though. I don't shop here often because I don't need any sweatpants with "bootylicious" across the butt, or sparkly sweatsuits with velour accents, though.
Brianne E.
Turner, ME
I love venturing into the Debs in my local mall. They ALWAYS have something on clearance and they have beautiful pumps. I'm always finding something cute to buy there and while I feel like some of their tops run a size small, they always have the cutest tops. They also have the best selection for Prom and semi-formal dances. As well as shoes to match.
Adrianna L.
I love they off 'regular' & 'plus size'. It's very hard to find plus size clothes in the stores! Sometimes they have some really cute clothes and great prices. Sometimes their clothes are a little 'odd' though. Not big on their new style this summer!
Leoni D.
The clothing seems to try to appeal to the same shoppers of Forever 21 and H&M, in my opinion, but the quality of their items doesn't seem to be as good. The one store I had shopped in (that is now out of business) did not have the clothing displayed well either. There wasn't any rhyme or reason to the set up which made it less interesting to shop there.
Sarah R.
When I think of Deb I think of poor quality. The store in my area had the worst clothes and in the worst condition, worst customer service, dirty, messy, and just all around gross. If I never stepped in another deb store I would be completely okay.
Elizabeth K.
Lexington, KY
Deb's offers a variety of clothing, formal wear, shoes, jewelry, etc. I am not crazy about their everyday clothing however they have many cute formal gowns for girls of all sizes. These are perfect for events that take place both in high school and college. I would not shop there for daily clothing but it's a great place to find affordable formal wear.
Ana R.
Seattle , WA
Debs always has the latest trends and they're stuff is really cute and affordable. If I want to try out a trendy piece without breaking the bank I go there first to see if I like a certain look on me. The clothes aren't the best quality but its okay since trends come and go anyway. If I need a quick outfit for the club or something I get it there .
Britt S.
Rochester, NY
Yes, most of the clothes are poorly made, but if you want a place to shop for cheap, decent camisoles, this is the place. The shoes are of poor quality, but the designs are often cute. Yes, it isn't 5 star clothing, but for a broke teen - or admittedly broke college student, it is a great place to 'make it work' under a very restricted budget.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.