BY DEB #71 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what does thi...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Ashley F.
Gray Court, SC
I don't have this store where I live now, but growing up I used to shop here. It is great clothing for teens or young adults, but the quality of the clothing is not very good. I used to buy tops here for nights out. They have some cool accessories. If you are looking for a good deal, the prices are cheap!
Renae W.
Nappanee, IN
Not a huge fan! The stuff looks cute and the the price point is all right but the few things I have bought from here the quality just sucked! I have gotten 2 pairs of shoes from here that i was able to wear a total of 1 time each before something went wrong with them.
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
I hate their clothing! not their design but the material end up getting loose and it's just not the same as when I first bought it. I will say that they have some cute heels!
Christina P.
WHEELING, WV
It is a good place to shop for basics, like tanks/tees in every color. Also good for cheap homecoming dresses. Most of the stuff there is not my style, though.
Brandy H.
Peebles, OH
This is one of my favorite stores to shop I am a plus size girl and its hard to find trendy outfits at other stores but Debs always has something for everyone I love the size ranges and the great deals u can find prices are good but most of all there outfits are super cute!! My wallet would be in trouble if I lived closer bc I would always be buying I love this place!!!
Teri C.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I like DEB store because you can find cute clothes, etc in all sizes, not just xxs. My daughter loves it for the very affordable dressy dresses for all her high school dances.
Brianna B.
I am a plus sized women so I like that Deb does have plus size at certain stores. They sell affordable clothes also. The stores are typically a mess, and the customer service isn't the greatest, but I love to purchase jeans, plain tees and tanktops there.
Chelsea G.
Harrison, AR
I like how affordable this store is and the fact that they have a plus size section. The merchandise is cute, but isn't very good quality.
Jennifer C.
I enjoy quite a few things about Debs. They have clothes for women of all sizes, which is a bonus. they have a wide variety of everything from sweaters to prom dresses to shoes. they also have accessories and are reasonably priced. their clothes don't last too long because they are cheap.
Sabrina B.
Wilson, NC
I looooove DEB simply because it doesn't only cater to small framed women .
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.