BY DEB #67 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what ...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
Issy G.
I really like this store I think the clothes they offered were cute and well priced my favorite part was that it was normal and plus-size clothes all under one place made shopping with my friends a lot easier but they closed the one near me so that was a Downer
Sydney B.
Manhattan, KS
I really enjoy deb. I always shopped here when I was younger because I was significantly taller than my classmates and DEB had clothes that fit my tall figure. They are also very affordable and last a long time for the more fiscal shoppers. Definitely recommend.
Amanda
dundee, MI
I love the sale on underwear even though I hate how its all mixed together in a cheap bin & it takes like 20 - 30 mins to find your size in all the colors/prints you want. (at least its like that at the deb i go to.)
The dresses are alright.
Other than that I don't shop there.
I feel like they are a store for clubbing clothing and I personaly don't like that look.
Lisa R.
Green Lane, PA
Shopping at DEB is a lot like shopping in a girlfriend's messy room. Things are strewn about and placed in incorrect areas, and the clothes seem to have already experienced the run around in terms of quality. The selection tends to be tacky and out of date, and the prices don't seem low enough to risk the purchase of clothes that may fall apart upon first washing.
Dixie C.
Federal Way, WA
I love this store! There's always a sale going on and the prices are already low to being with. Now I'm a bigger girl and I feel sick to my stomach going into stores like Torrid where I feel it just plasters me as "look at the fat girl going into the plus size store" And going to a regular department store they either do not carry plus or its plus for women 50 and up. Long story not so long I love this store!!!! and every plus size women should go in and come out feeling better about themselves!
Serena G.
Macomb, MI
I have been here a handful of times and have never found something that I had to have. Their clothes are dated even though they claim to be trendsetting and most of the materials are cheap and indicate poor quality. For the same prices, I would shop other places. If you are looking for spandex, large buttons and dated clothes, then DEB is the place to go.
Aileen T.
Goose Creek, SC
DEB isn't my favorite store to shop at but it's not the worst. I have bought a few items from here when they were on sale and I feel that it was a good deal. I probably wouldn't purchase if it wasn't on sale. They have a variety of jewelery to choose from though, which is good.

I know they have a lot of prom dresses to choose from also when Prom is near!
Elizabeth K.
Centerville, MN
Deb has a lot of very colorful tops and they definitely are not an 'investment' type piece. Anything I've ever gotten from here has maybe lasted me a couple months before it fell apart. The only 'upside' I suppose is that things are not that expensive.
dasia g.
I freaking love deb clothing store. They are true to size. They have some beautiful dresses. And it's a nice price. Everything they got for the skinny girl they got for the big girls in the same styleūüėć‚̧ūüíč. I recommend everybody go in check the store out.
Elizabeth B.
Mount Pleasant, MI
Deb is always great for semi-cheap prom and homecoming dresses. However, be prepared to look exactly like everyone else (at least that was the case in my town). The other clothes they sell are cheap and low quality. They often shrink in the wash, or lose their color. Sometimes they have cute shoes, but more often than not, they just end up looking trashy.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.