Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Maoly G.
Maoly G.
Staten Island, NY

Clothes are too cheaply made here. But if you need one top for just one day or anything for just one day than this is the store for you.
Kassie B.
Kassie B.
Aurora, IL

This store has a lot of cute things here and I like some of the sales too. I've gotten a few things from the site too. It has more selection. I snagged the cutest cheapest necklace too. :]
Faith V.
Faith V.
Richmond, KY

You do not get what you pay for at this store. The quality is cheap and it's way too overpriced.
Melissa  R.
Melissa R.

Haven't shopped there in over a decade. But they always have great stuff to pick from. Especially for teens and people who go to the clubs. Good prices too.
Ophelia S.
Ophelia S.

Was always the best place for me to get jeans and jewelry for a good price. There's always a sale going on too.
Brandee M.
Brandee M.
Carson City, MI

They have great clothes and many dresses. In high school I purchased a few dresses here because they were inexpensive and gorgeous.
Melissa E.
Melissa E.
Anoka, MN

Ah, Deb. Some cute stuff, but I also feel like a lot of it was low-quality clothes for basic girls going out clubbing.
Angelica E.
Angelica E.

Some of the clothes are really cute and they even sell formal dresses. However the quality of the garments is subpar and they will not last for more than one wear.
Nikia R.
Nikia R.
Missoula, MT

I like this atore a lot and although I haven't shopped there in a long time there season sales are very handy and that is where I got a lot of my formal dresses from freshman to junior year of high school.
Autumn H.
Autumn H.
Huntsville, AL

I've actually never set foot inside this store, but I did order my senior prom dress offline.
It was more beautiful than I expected.
For only $70-something, I basically got a wedding dress.
No joke, I'd get married in that dress.
Would definitely recommend for any girls look for affordable prom wear. :)
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.