Add a Photo

Photos (27)
D'Angelic S.
D'Angelic S.
Hague, VA

I use to shop at this store all the time. I actually like there clothes and how the store is neat and organized.
Sydney B.
Sydney B.
Lawrence, KS

I really enjoy deb. I always shopped here when I was younger because I was significantly taller than my classmates and DEB had clothes that fit my tall figure. They are also very affordable and last a long time for the more fiscal shoppers. Definitely recommend.
Maria R.
Maria R.

The quality of their clothes is awful. They have some decent sale racks items. The problem is their clothes can be pretty cute but why waste the money and not get your worth from it.
Lois F.
Lois F.
Bridgeport, OH

Deb used to be my favorite go to clothing store. So many different styles and size friendly! I miss not having a Deb in the mall anymore. Their brand and styles were so so cute and great prices
Amber H.
Amber H.

Debs used to be my favorite store and I am very very upset that they closed down! I will never understand why they closed because they were doing so great but hopefully they decide to reopen. There is such a large variety of plus sized clothing and I would always spend hours in Debs when I went to shop there!
Winter P.
Winter P.

I'm sad it went out of business but I liked the clothes they had and some of the clothes were very itchy
Casey T.
Casey T.
Bunker Hill, IL

The selection here was amazing i was really hoping to be able to binge shop once i get to my goal weight as i really need some affordable plus size clothing that isn't too grandma like. I'm so sad that they're closing seems like all the stores that sell plus sized clothing are closing.
Lindsey V.
Lindsey V.
Friendswood , Tx

I just bought a few items for Christmas of 2014 from deb shops. And I was very happy. As a plus size gal, it is really hard to find affordable cute clothes. Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there.
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Birmingham, mi

I worked at Deb for about 6 months until they closed. They had very good and affordable products for plus sized people, unlike torrid which is a rip off. Some of the products were cheaply made but in the end it was the best place to shop if you were bigger.
Misty R.
Misty R.
Kingston, TN

I remember shopping at this site when I was in high school. They always had nice clothes and great prices!!
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.