Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Layne P.
Layne P.
Winthrop , MA

I'm surprised this place is still in business. Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful. I feel like even when I walk past this place, I get glitter everywhere.
Nikki  N.
Nikki N.

The end of an era for sure! I never really shopped there they had some fun disposal clothing and it was good for girls who couldn't afford prom dresses!!
Sara R.
Sara R.

This store was in our mall and the only time any one with a sense of style would walk in there is if they had their home coming dresses out, because they were cheap. This stores clothes are so ugly. But I do like that they had a whole half of the store in plus size clothing.
Heather R.
Heather R.
Washington, PA

Is this place even still in business? I haven't shopped there since I was in high school. Very inexpensive clothes with quality to match.
Alexus K.
Alexus K.
Maryville, IL

Great store, especially for us women that aren't the size of a toothpick. If only the one near me didn't close....
Leoni D.
Leoni D.

The clothing seems to try to appeal to the same shoppers of Forever 21 and H&M, in my opinion, but the quality of their items doesn't seem to be as good. The one store I had shopped in (that is now out of business) did not have the clothing displayed well either. There wasn't any rhyme or reason to the set up which made it less interesting to shop there.
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
Kettering, OH

I liked DEB. I always found really good styles at a cheap price. The clothes were cheaply made but I could afford it! I am sad that they closed the one closet to me!
Kennedy O.
Kennedy O.
Grand Forks, ND

It's got some nice items and it's a nice place to get a quick, cheap dress when you need it. I got my homecoming dress there. Other than that, the quality is a little too cheap.
Alexis P.
Alexis P.

I used to love this store!!! When they removed it I was so upset. They had really affordable clothing, not the best quality but they are cute, if there is still one near you, defiantly shop there
Christine D.
Christine D.
Houston, Tx

Cool company, cool clothing and super fashionable. Great customer service and super affordable.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.