Add a Photo

#68 in Clothing Stores & Brands
Photos (27)
Angelica E.
Angelica E.
Some of the clothes are really cute and they even sell formal dresses. However the quality of the garments is subpar and they will not last for more than one wear.
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Saco, ME
I haven't shopped there since I was in high school. I remember when I first seen the store I loved it. But then I started buying a few things and noticed that the quality was not worth the price. I do not have a Deb where I live currently.
Carly N.
Carly N.
Massillon, OH
So upset that they closed. :( But when they were open, they had really cute clothes, many different sizes, really cute accessories.. But, I didn't really like their prices. Their sales were awesome though.
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
Omaha, NE
This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size. I have never gone back to the store after that, because I don't want to be treated like that, and I can only assume they treat others that way too, which is unacceptable.
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
Maineville, OH
I used to shop here a lot more in high school. Their quality of clothing is just really bad. Sometimes you can find a good dress at a good price. Mostly, everything is just cheap, bad quality.
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
I used to love DEB because they have cute inexpensive clothes. This is also a go to place for homecoming dresses. Lately I haven't been able to find anything I like there so I stopped shopping there.
Toni M.
Toni M.
Summerville, SC
I loved debs! Their dresses! Their tees! Their jeans! Really affordable! Love love!
BreAna W.
BreAna W.
Portland, OR
They always have a sale going on when I go there. The clothes are really cute and good quality. And the shoes are very comfortable.
Tina J.
Tina J.
I love DEB's prom dresses. I bought mine back in 2010 for $50 and I loved it. They also have awesome sales! I have gotten really cute shirts for $2.
Tessa L.
Tessa L.
Moses Lake, Wa
Deb is an alright store. Sometimes you can find decent clothes there at a decent price. Not the greatest quality always though.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.