Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Melissa E.
Melissa E.
Anoka, MN

Ah, Deb. Some cute stuff, but I also feel like a lot of it was low-quality clothes for basic girls going out clubbing.
Brandee M.
Brandee M.
Carson City, MI

They have great clothes and many dresses. In high school I purchased a few dresses here because they were inexpensive and gorgeous.
Ophelia S.
Ophelia S.

Was always the best place for me to get jeans and jewelry for a good price. There's always a sale going on too.
Faith V.
Faith V.

You do not get what you pay for at this store. The quality is cheap and it's way too overpriced.
Kassie B.
Kassie B.
Aurora, IL

This store has a lot of cute things here and I like some of the sales too. I've gotten a few things from the site too. It has more selection. I snagged the cutest cheapest necklace too. :]
Kennedy O.
Kennedy O.
Grand Forks, ND

It's got some nice items and it's a nice place to get a quick, cheap dress when you need it. I got my homecoming dress there. Other than that, the quality is a little too cheap.
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
Kettering, OH

I liked DEB. I always found really good styles at a cheap price. The clothes were cheaply made but I could afford it! I am sad that they closed the one closet to me!
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.