Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Jaime B.
Jaime B.
parkersburg, West Virginia

I liked this store well enough. I'm somewhat disappointed that it closed down in our area. Quality was the only issue I had with some of their products. Some were poorly made
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Canada

Great store, if not looking for designer brands. Very inexpensive for nice looks.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Sarnia

i actually really liked this store when it was around my area. it has closed down now but i really enjoyed it. the clothes were super cute and they always had such good sales. and even had some really cute shoes there as well. not the best quality but for the price it was a great store.
Amanda  M.
Amanda M.

Always been a huge fan of deb. Always amazing clothes and even better shoes and accessories. Great sales a lot too
Sherica C.
Sherica C.
Brampton, ontario

They have great styles at reasonable prices. one of my fav store in the states but they should move to canada
Maddie B.
Maddie B.
Pittsburgh

Don't like this store. A lot of their clothes look super trashy and cheap. I did find a cute pair of shoes there once though.
Carine C.
Carine C.
brampton, ontario

I went here this Sunday in hopes of looking for a potential formal wear dress. But they wouldn't have any until January. But luckily I looked around and found a top there which was very affordable. This store isn't in Canada where I live but luckily I live an hour from the border and I can go there once in a while.I love this store from the great style to the affordable prices. The only thing I'd wish is that they bring it over to Canada.
Sofia F.
Sofia F.

The quality isn't great as well as the clothes are very provocative for the most part. not the best store in the least
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.