Halloween Costume Ideas Inspired by Your Favorite TV Shows
- "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
- "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
- "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
- "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
- "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
I think that they have good deals on cheep dresses but the quality is not that of tony bowl and sherri hill you get what you pay for, but sometimes you don't need that quality if your only wearing it once. This store is perfect if your a bargain hunter and don't care about the tag.
Whenever we travel over to the states, we always make a point of visiting DEB as they have a huge selection of stylish clothing for both regular and plus sizes and it is made for the younger set as well as the middle to 40's. Their Black Friday specials are fantastic. I was able to get all of my daughters Christmas shopping done as well as her complete Graduation outfit for under $300 with their 50% off store-wide sale.
I liked this store well enough. I'm somewhat disappointed that it closed down in our area. Quality was the only issue I had with some of their products. Some were poorly made
Low prices for bad quality and tacky clothes. The dresses are okay: but are'nt one of a kind. The styles for 'everyday' clothes in the store are brightly coloured neons and not so cute animal print. I liked the store when i was 7-8 but now, not so much
Loved shopping there when I was 15. The clothes are cheap. You get what you pay for. Hard to find things that are on trend. Stopped shopping there when I realized moms were shopping there too
Got my prom dress here and totally loved it ! I l like them , their prices are okay !
Their clothes are not the best quality but they have cute stuff every now and then
As a plus size girl, it's hard to find cute clothes that fit well, but DEB usually does a good job of having great selection. Just not close to where I live.
I love this store. I just wish there was one closer to me. They have affordable trendy clothes and accessories for all sizes. What's better than that?
I love shopping for all my dresses at DEB. they have cheap shoes and dresses for occasions. In high school I got all of my dance dresses from here.
Q & A
How ofthen do you shop here?
Since the prices are fairly similar to F21, are the materials comparable as well?
Did the DEB where anyone else lives go out of business? or is the mall where I live just bad at keeping stores?
Are Deb stores still around?
What is your favorite piece of clothing from this store? I've never shopped here but have heard that many do.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos