Add a Photo

#68 in Clothing Stores & Brands
Photos (27)
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
I think that they have good deals on cheep dresses but the quality is not that of tony bowl and sherri hill you get what you pay for, but sometimes you don't need that quality if your only wearing it once. This store is perfect if your a bargain hunter and don't care about the tag.
Katarina W.
Katarina W.
Lynchburg, Va
Though they do have some cute things, everything is really cheap. So just beware when buying and don't be disappointed when things don't last!
Tommi W.
Tommi W.
Kissimmee, FL
As a plus size girl, it's hard to find cute clothes that fit well, but DEB usually does a good job of having great selection. Just not close to where I live.
Sammi K.
Sammi K.
Cloquet, MN
Love love love their style, but I NEVER shop here unless things are on sale. Cheaply made, and not worth full price.
michelle A.
michelle A.
Newton falls
I was always a heavy girl and deb is a great store for plus size clothes. I think they can be a little high in price than other plus size clothing stores. You have to watch with the jewelry you buy too, I've had some bad experience with things breaking.
Violet S.
Violet S.
Hamilton , Ontario
Whenever we travel over to the states, we always make a point of visiting DEB as they have a huge selection of stylish clothing for both regular and plus sizes and it is made for the younger set as well as the middle to 40's. Their Black Friday specials are fantastic. I was able to get all of my daughters Christmas shopping done as well as her complete Graduation outfit for under $300 with their 50% off store-wide sale.
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
Green bay, WI
I love shopping for all my dresses at DEB. they have cheap shoes and dresses for occasions. In high school I got all of my dance dresses from here.
sinai s.
sinai s.
caracas, distrito capital
Deb is ok depending on what you're looking for. I always buy shoes there, and they are comfortable, affordable, cute, and pretty good quality. I don't really like the clothes selection they offer though, aside from prom and homecoming dresses. The clothes are definitely for a younger crowd most of the time and what I have gotten from there usually fall apart shortly after buying them.
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Canada
Great store, if not looking for designer brands. Very inexpensive for nice looks.
Renée S.
Renée S.
Calgary, Alberta
Loved shopping there when I was 15. The clothes are cheap. You get what you pay for. Hard to find things that are on trend. Stopped shopping there when I realized moms were shopping there too
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.