- "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
- "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
- "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
- "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
- "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Low prices for bad quality and tacky clothes. The dresses are okay: but are'nt one of a kind. The styles for 'everyday' clothes in the store are brightly coloured neons and not so cute animal print. I liked the store when i was 7-8 but now, not so much
Debs was my favorite store and I'm so sad they are going out of business. I always bought clothes online from them. They has great sales and I loved the plus size selection. I bought my prom dress there my senior year and I loved the quality of the dress.
I often stop into DEB whenever I'm at the mall. They often have super cheap dresses (I got my prom dress for $10). Their clothing is ok, but pretty bad quality compared to other stores. You pretty much get what you pay for.
I was so heartbroken when they closed down, this was such a well priced store. There dresses were to die for and I love there jeans. I wish they would reopen one day
It has a nice site. I mostly do my shopping online so the sites presence is important to me. I like their dresses. Especislly prom. The selection is not too wide but the stuff is still nice. Just check it out
I think that they have good deals on cheep dresses but the quality is not that of tony bowl and sherri hill you get what you pay for, but sometimes you don't need that quality if your only wearing it once. This store is perfect if your a bargain hunter and don't care about the tag.
Loved shopping there when I was 15. The clothes are cheap. You get what you pay for. Hard to find things that are on trend. Stopped shopping there when I realized moms were shopping there too
Used to shop here when I first started fitting into "juniors" clothes. Quality was never their specialty. Everything is relatively inexpensive. Selection is pretty hit or miss. Sometimes you can find cute items but other times they just seem trashy.
Esta ropa no me parece de buena calidad. si tienen mucha variedad pero los materiales no me agradan del todo. quizás no he tenido una buena experiencia con las piezas que he comprado.
I liked this store well enough. I'm somewhat disappointed that it closed down in our area. Quality was the only issue I had with some of their products. Some were poorly made
Q & A
How ofthen do you shop here?
Since the prices are fairly similar to F21, are the materials comparable as well?
Did the DEB where anyone else lives go out of business? or is the mall where I live just bad at keeping stores?
Are Deb stores still around?
What is your favorite piece of clothing from this store? I've never shopped here but have heard that many do.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos