Halloween Costume Ideas Inspired by Your Favorite TV Shows
- "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
- "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
- "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
- "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
- "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
I was so heartbroken when they closed down, this was such a well priced store. There dresses were to die for and I love there jeans. I wish they would reopen one day
Esta ropa no me parece de buena calidad. si tienen mucha variedad pero los materiales no me agradan del todo. quizás no he tenido una buena experiencia con las piezas que he comprado.
Me encanta la ropa y sin duda estas prendas siempre funcionan para ocasiones donde debes lucir espléndida
I can't get enough of this store and kinda makes me sad I have to wait till I'm shopping stateside to go there. they actually have clothes that fit women with curves.
Poor quality. Worst customer service ever. Bad return or exchange policy. Large selection of bad clothes.
Shop here only twice. It was well priced to get your basics, also great choices!
I love Deb! Always can find something cute in here, with a good price as well.
Got my prom dress here and totally loved it ! I l like them , their prices are okay !
I think that they have good deals on cheep dresses but the quality is not that of tony bowl and sherri hill you get what you pay for, but sometimes you don't need that quality if your only wearing it once. This store is perfect if your a bargain hunter and don't care about the tag.
I've always loved DEB, they always have an amazing deal going on in the mall I shop at. I've had some clothes from there for 2 years and they still look like I just bought them. Also got my prom dress there last year, $190 originally but at the end of it all only spent a little over $100 because of the sale they had going on with it. Will always go there first when in need of clothing.
Q & A
How ofthen do you shop here?
Since the prices are fairly similar to F21, are the materials comparable as well?
Did the DEB where anyone else lives go out of business? or is the mall where I live just bad at keeping stores?
Are Deb stores still around?
What is your favorite piece of clothing from this store? I've never shopped here but have heard that many do.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos