BY DEB #72 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what does thi...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Ashlyn N.
This is no longer a store, but when it was they had really nice shoes. I bought shoes for my grad and work from here. They used to be pretty decently priced and nice quality.
Their clothes were pretty cheap but sometimes would find something nice off of the rack. Their dresses were pretty cute for formal occasions too.
I wish they were still around.
Carine C.
Brampton, ON
I went here this Sunday in hopes of looking for a potential formal wear dress. But they wouldn't have any until January. But luckily I looked around and found a top there which was very affordable. This store isn't in Canada where I live but luckily I live an hour from the border and I can go there once in a while.I love this store from the great style to the affordable prices. The only thing I'd wish is that they bring it over to Canada.
tiffany c.
Sarnia
i actually really liked this store when it was around my area. it has closed down now but i really enjoyed it. the clothes were super cute and they always had such good sales. and even had some really cute shoes there as well. not the best quality but for the price it was a great store.
Stephanie B.
Edmonton, Alberta
I've always loved DEB, they always have an amazing deal going on in the mall I shop at. I've had some clothes from there for 2 years and they still look like I just bought them. Also got my prom dress there last year, $190 originally but at the end of it all only spent a little over $100 because of the sale they had going on with it. Will always go there first when in need of clothing.
Lindsey L.
Winnipeg
I don't but all that much from here but there are a few items that you can find and fit into your wardrobe. It is very inexpensive. You have to be careful though and bring honest friends shopping with you so that they can steer you in the right direction as some of the clothes can look a little trashy.
Violet S.
Hamilton, ON
Whenever we travel over to the states, we always make a point of visiting DEB as they have a huge selection of stylish clothing for both regular and plus sizes and it is made for the younger set as well as the middle to 40's. Their Black Friday specials are fantastic. I was able to get all of my daughters Christmas shopping done as well as her complete Graduation outfit for under $300 with their 50% off store-wide sale.
sinai s.
caracas, distrito capital
Deb is ok depending on what you're looking for. I always buy shoes there, and they are comfortable, affordable, cute, and pretty good quality. I don't really like the clothes selection they offer though, aside from prom and homecoming dresses. The clothes are definitely for a younger crowd most of the time and what I have gotten from there usually fall apart shortly after buying them.
michelle A.
Newton falls
I was always a heavy girl and deb is a great store for plus size clothes. I think they can be a little high in price than other plus size clothing stores. You have to watch with the jewelry you buy too, I've had some bad experience with things breaking.
Tracy N.
Low prices for bad quality and tacky clothes. The dresses are okay: but are'nt one of a kind. The styles for 'everyday' clothes in the store are brightly coloured neons and not so cute animal print. I liked the store when i was 7-8 but now, not so much
athena T.
Hines, OR
Debs was my favorite store and I'm so sad they are going out of business. I always bought clothes online from them. They has great sales and I loved the plus size selection. I bought my prom dress there my senior year and I loved the quality of the dress.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.