Halloween Costume Ideas Inspired by Your Favorite TV Shows
- "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
- "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
- "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
- "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
- "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
I was so heartbroken when they closed down, this was such a well priced store. There dresses were to die for and I love there jeans. I wish they would reopen one day
Esta ropa no me parece de buena calidad. si tienen mucha variedad pero los materiales no me agradan del todo. quizás no he tenido una buena experiencia con las piezas que he comprado.
Me encanta la ropa y sin duda estas prendas siempre funcionan para ocasiones donde debes lucir espléndida
I can't get enough of this store and kinda makes me sad I have to wait till I'm shopping stateside to go there. they actually have clothes that fit women with curves.
Poor quality. Worst customer service ever. Bad return or exchange policy. Large selection of bad clothes.
Shop here only twice. It was well priced to get your basics, also great choices!
Loved shopping there when I was 15. The clothes are cheap. You get what you pay for. Hard to find things that are on trend. Stopped shopping there when I realized moms were shopping there too
Got my prom dress here and totally loved it ! I l like them , their prices are okay !
I was always a heavy girl and deb is a great store for plus size clothes. I think they can be a little high in price than other plus size clothing stores. You have to watch with the jewelry you buy too, I've had some bad experience with things breaking.
Low prices for bad quality and tacky clothes. The dresses are okay: but are'nt one of a kind. The styles for 'everyday' clothes in the store are brightly coloured neons and not so cute animal print. I liked the store when i was 7-8 but now, not so much
Q & A
How ofthen do you shop here?
Since the prices are fairly similar to F21, are the materials comparable as well?
Did the DEB where anyone else lives go out of business? or is the mall where I live just bad at keeping stores?
Are Deb stores still around?
What is your favorite piece of clothing from this store? I've never shopped here but have heard that many do.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos