Add a Photo

#68 in Clothing Stores & Brands
Photos (27)
sharianne s.
sharianne s.

I can't get enough of this store and kinda makes me sad I have to wait till I'm shopping stateside to go there. they actually have clothes that fit women with curves.
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Mississauga , Ontario

I was so heartbroken when they closed down, this was such a well priced store. There dresses were to die for and I love there jeans. I wish they would reopen one day
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
Kelowna, BC

Poor quality. Worst customer service ever. Bad return or exchange policy. Large selection of bad clothes.
Stacey B.
Stacey B.
Kincardine , Ontario

Shop here only twice. It was well priced to get your basics, also great choices!
Lindsey L.
Lindsey L.
Winnipeg

I don't but all that much from here but there are a few items that you can find and fit into your wardrobe. It is very inexpensive. You have to be careful though and bring honest friends shopping with you so that they can steer you in the right direction as some of the clothes can look a little trashy.
Sidney O.
Sidney O.
warrensburg, mo

Their clothes are not the best quality but they have cute stuff every now and then
Leyla S.
Leyla S.

I love this store. I just wish there was one closer to me. They have affordable trendy clothes and accessories for all sizes. What's better than that?
Ashy R.
Ashy R.
New Windsor, NY

Love this store with a capital L!!! I love shopping for dresses or accessories here!!!!
Christina P.
Christina P.
South Brisbane, Queensland

I love Deb! Always can find something cute in here, with a good price as well.
Jordan N.
Jordan N.

Used to shop here when I first started fitting into "juniors" clothes. Quality was never their specialty. Everything is relatively inexpensive. Selection is pretty hit or miss. Sometimes you can find cute items but other times they just seem trashy.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.