Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Raina D.
Raina D.
Denver, CO

I do like to go to this store every now and then especially during the sales. I love the variety of clothes but I do agree it gets repetitive (which is why i only go every few months.) but they do have really cute stuff at a decent price.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Hoboken, NJ

The items in this store are inexpensive, but they also look very cheap and some things border on trashy. There are lots of formal dresses, but I feel like you will probably show up at prom and see another girl wearing your dress. I did find a nice white sun dress for my high school graduation (checked because I was desparate) but usually I steer clear.
Roberta M.
Roberta M.
argyle, NY

Deb is my absolute favorite store..they have affordable clothing and the sizes range from regular to plus sized. They have a lot of fun color and trendy accessories..Its an awesome store
Dinorah R.
Dinorah R.
N Arlington, NJ

Cute clothes but too expensive.
Alicia W.
Alicia W.
Muskegon, MI

Pretty good quality for the price. I wish they did more for their plus sizes though.
Sophak Y.
Sophak Y.
Minneapolis, MN

This store dose have some cute clothes, the prices there are decent.sometimes they have some very good sales and deals!
Jasmine R.
Jasmine R.
Dallas, TX

I don't go here often, but my friends who are plus sized love this store. Most plus size stores don't have very fashionable clothes, but DEB has a really good selection!
Allison C.
Allison C.
Rossville, GA

I love the wide selection of clothes in the store. I love the prices. I just wish there was one closer to me. The local store closed and the nearest store is 45 minutes away
Ashlyn N.
Ashlyn N.

This is no longer a store, but when it was they had really nice shoes. I bought shoes for my grad and work from here. They used to be pretty decently priced and nice quality.
Their clothes were pretty cheap but sometimes would find something nice off of the rack. Their dresses were pretty cute for formal occasions too.
I wish they were still around.
Lissy C.
Lissy C.

Esta ropa no me parece de buena calidad. si tienen mucha variedad pero los materiales no me agradan del todo. quizás no he tenido una buena experiencia con las piezas que he comprado.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.