BY DEB #69 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what does this ...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Tina J.
Tina J.
I love DEB's prom dresses. I bought mine back in 2010 for $50 and I loved it. They also have awesome sales! I have gotten really cute shirts for $2.
Tessa L.
Tessa L.
Moses Lake, WA
Deb is an alright store. Sometimes you can find decent clothes there at a decent price. Not the greatest quality always though.
Gabby K.
Gabby K.
Rockton, PA
I found all of my work pants from Deb. While the quality is kinda "eh", the prices can't be beat. I mostly shopped there for items on the sale rack.
Leah W.
Leah W.
Fairfax, VA
I haven't been to this store in years. I remember them having pretty cheap quality clothing that was kind of slutty though. You may be able to find something more classy but it could take some work.
Allycia H.
Allycia H.
Stephentown
I got my prom dresses here back in high school and occasionally I can find a nice top or skirt. They have amazing prices and sales. Now I'm more of that gothy/punk type of chick so I tend to go to Hot topic more, but Debs isn't half that bad.
Joy G.
Joy G.
Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes. For anything else I'd venture elsewhere in the mall.
Amber W.
Amber W.
This store is found in my local mall and it has very limited cute clothes. This store is definitely my LAST option if I absolutely cannot find what I'm looking for. However, I did find a cute skirt there that I continue to wear.
crissandra m.
crissandra m.
Lakeville, IN
Not impressed. Also not surprised that the one by my house closed down. The clothes were cute but very poor quality for the most part. Overall it was a good place to go if I was on a trip and forgot to pack a dress or an extra set of PJs but didn't want to waste a lot of money on a temporary replacement.
Ashleigh Ayn S.
Ashleigh Ayn S.
I used to love shopping here when I was a kid. Sadly their quality has really gone down, or maybe my standards have gone up. Their tank tops are still cheap and well made.
Ashlyn N.
Ashlyn N.
This is no longer a store, but when it was they had really nice shoes. I bought shoes for my grad and work from here. They used to be pretty decently priced and nice quality.
Their clothes were pretty cheap but sometimes would find something nice off of the rack. Their dresses were pretty cute for formal occasions too.
I wish they were still around.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.