Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Marion, IN

Deb's has cheap clothes along with quality. I feel like a lot of the clothes shrink and break down over time. But I still go to buy cute plus size clothes unlike some stores they have cute plus size clothing and with being plus size the majority of my life it is a great way to stay with the fashion trends without looking like an old lady....
Tammy C.
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH

I sometimes find stuff, sometimes don't..... Their clothes are on lil cheaper end of quality, but also they are moderate to lower priced than other stores in the mall.... They run great clearances, if you can find your size!!
Emily L.
Emily L.

The clothes tend to be very poorly made, but they are rather inexpensive. Some of the clothing is cute but a lot looks trashy/indecent.
Splurge a little bit more at a better store. It's worth it.
Liz E.
Liz E.
Clarkston, MI

Being in college, I love when I can find affordable clothes that I can wear to parties. DEB is the perfect place to buy cheap clothes that I can wear out and not be afraid to ruin them. They are on the cheaper side and won't last you too long, but you get what you pay for. I wouldn't suggest the prom dresses or shoes (ouch!), but if you're looking for cheap party clothes, DEB is a good place to go.
Sarah Y.
Sarah Y.

The store is obviously geared toward a younger crowd. I usually go in the store for jewelry or high heels.
Amber J.
Amber J.
Siler City, NC

DEB stores are my favorite for an outfit on a budget. Still have the latest, and cutest styles!
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Borger, TX

I really enjoy this store, I can often find great deals here and get stuff super cheap. Not only that, but they have a nice selection of formal dresses to choose from.
Anna K.
Anna K.
Erie, PA

Deb is just okay. They have great plus size clothes but the deb in my area is trashy. I don't like shopping there because their clothes are out of style.
Julie M.
Julie M.

I was very surprised when I heard Deb was going out of business. They had a variety of sizes and styles for everyone. Their clothing was of lower quality but such a reasonable price that it made it worth it.
Angela A.
Angela A.
Comstock Park, MI

Clothes are really cheap and bad quality!
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.