Halloween Costume Ideas Inspired by Your Favorite TV Shows
- "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
- "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
- "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
- "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
- "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
I go here every so often but it is usually a hit or miss for me now a days. they have cute items, but sometimes they are limited on their sizes or sometimes when i try on their clothes that i like, it fits me differently than it should. Sometimes I am not too sure if it is how the clothing are sown or if it is just the style
I like deb they have cute clothes & I can almost find every thing here. Only thing I would say is that they've went up in prices over the recent years.
LOVE DEB! This place is amazing. They have good quality of clothes and a huge verity. And they have something for every size female. Its perfect love it there.
LOVE DEB!! There is so many beautiful dresses here and they are at great prices. They also have some nice lingerie!!!
I like to shop at Deb's. I like their styles and prices. I don't get to very often do to the distance from a store
Deb has some cute clothes! Prices are good and worth it. It does seem to be geared towards teens and I am not a teen anymore but there are still some things I like to shop for.
Love deb! They always have the cutest clothes and great sales on everything. They also have a great variety of different styles and fits for all women.
I've shopped here a few times but I'll be honest...for a plus size woman most of their clothes run small. Also, I wouldn't normally wear some of their clothes because they are loud neons, glittery, or animal prints. Which is fine, just not my style.
I like deb for affordable clothes that fit in a tight budget. They tend to not be as nice quality but they are affordable.
If you are looking for something that is super on trend to wear only one or two times, this is the store. The quality of products is hit or miss, but the prices you can't hate on that---you get what you pay for.
Q & A
How ofthen do you shop here?
Since the prices are fairly similar to F21, are the materials comparable as well?
Did the DEB where anyone else lives go out of business? or is the mall where I live just bad at keeping stores?
Are Deb stores still around?
What is your favorite piece of clothing from this store? I've never shopped here but have heard that many do.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos