BY DEB #72 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what does thi...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Laura (Katie) H.
Arlington, VA
To me, this store is just okay. I got a dress from here for my Freshman homecoming...although the price was pretty good, it wasn't great quality, honestly. It only lasted me about two years, that's it - and when I buy that kind of stuff, I want it to last a long time. It still fit me, but just really worn and just not as pretty anymore. It's just okay....I wouldn't go here again.
Alexandria M.
Mount Joy, PA
I personally shop at Debs a lot but every time I actually look in the store I think it looks like its just a throw up of color uggly patterns. Yet the amazing deals and sales always straw my attention! I go in an find really nice clothes after I root through all the other crap :p its mainly really nice if your plus size because they literally have every thing from xs-3x. I really think that's amazing. Half my closest is probably from here.the clothing last s a decent amount of time as long as your good with your clothes.
Mickensie B.
Burnsville, MN
Not one of my favorite stores. A lot of cheap looking flashy clothing. Prices are okay, but never trendy clothes or anything that cute. They do have a lot of dresses if you need a cheap one. I like that they do plus size clothing, but nearly not as nice as Torrid and other clothing stores. I usually just walk past this store because it's always the same thing, and nothing too great.
Jasmine M.
Oak Park, MI
The Deb stores that I have went to have had a lot of great clothes. I would usually shop from the $15 an below racks because I have found some great items there. I have gotten some of everything from this store, but I especially like the variety of shirts that they have.
Tiffany G.
Ashland, OH
Every time I go to the mall, I have to go in here. Usually when I go I don't have any money but there has been times that I had made purchases here. I love the style of clothing here. It may be geared towards the girls still in high school but I still shop there and I am 25! Confession: I bought my wedding dress there. It was meant to be a prom dress but it was white and had silver rhinestones on it. Took the rhinestones off and it looked just like a wedding dress. And, I do believe I only paid like $60 or $70 for it!
Kayla S.
Meridian, ID
One time my friends and I went to the DEB to try on some dresses, and as we tried them on we started to take pictures to get an idea of what we wanted to wear for prom. The employees were already giving us dirty looks when we walked in, but then they came up to us (without warning us a first time) and told us they were calling security because we took pictures. Not only that, but the dress I had tried on was $150 and it was dirty and falling apart. I definitely do NOT recommend this store to anyone.
Brittany F.
Hunlock Creek, PA
I'm not trying to come down too harsh on this store but, the clothes are cheaply made & most of the time trashy. I have found that recently they haven't had so much "club wear". Its a hit or miss store. The best thing about this store is the jewelry ( sometimes tacky) is really cheap and for someone like me who ends up losing earing after a month or two it works out.
Brandy H.
Peebles, OH
This is one of my favorite stores to shop I am a plus size girl and its hard to find trendy outfits at other stores but Debs always has something for everyone I love the size ranges and the great deals u can find prices are good but most of all there outfits are super cute!! My wallet would be in trouble if I lived closer bc I would always be buying I love this place!!!
Sydney B.
Lawrence, KS
I really enjoy deb. I always shopped here when I was younger because I was significantly taller than my classmates and DEB had clothes that fit my tall figure. They are also very affordable and last a long time for the more fiscal shoppers. Definitely recommend.
Issy G.
I really like this store I think the clothes they offered were cute and well priced my favorite part was that it was normal and plus-size clothes all under one place made shopping with my friends a lot easier but they closed the one near me so that was a Downer
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.