Add a Photo

#68 in Clothing Stores & Brands
Photos (27)
Melany W.
Melany W.
They aren't very pricey, but they aren't high quality. I avoid clothing here, but haven't had problems with jewelry or shoes. They definitely have a fun style, but sometimes they are cheaply made.
Tylin d.
Tylin d.
Canada, KY
I always loved debs clothes . but their prices wasn't too good ... sad it went out of business
Katie S.
Katie S.
They have stylish clothing, however the quality of such is usually a little poor. Usually cheap also at least
Gabrielle B.
Gabrielle B.
Royal Oak, MI
This is the store we almost always went to for school dances, they have cute formal dresses that don't break the bank. We also would hit the sale racks and from time to time find cute shoes.
Diana L.
Diana L.
Deb cloths are good for the price, def not going to be cloths you can wear forever, but still good price and fashionable!
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
I mainly bought homecoming dresses here. They were decently priced and fashionable. I bought 1 pair of yoga pants there though and they made it through 2 washes before they got all stretched and twisted. And it's not the washer, that's brand new. If you're going to shop here stick with apparel for formals. Good if you're on a budget! I found a homecoming dress there for 10, got shoes for 20, and a necklace for 5 and got a ton of compliments
Melissa E.
Melissa E.
Anoka, MN
Ah, Deb. Some cute stuff, but I also feel like a lot of it was low-quality clothes for basic girls going out clubbing.
Angelica E.
Angelica E.
Some of the clothes are really cute and they even sell formal dresses. However the quality of the garments is subpar and they will not last for more than one wear.
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
I used to love DEB because they have cute inexpensive clothes. This is also a go to place for homecoming dresses. Lately I haven't been able to find anything I like there so I stopped shopping there.
Carly N.
Carly N.
Massillon, OH
So upset that they closed. :( But when they were open, they had really cute clothes, many different sizes, really cute accessories.. But, I didn't really like their prices. Their sales were awesome though.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.