BY DEB #69 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what does this ...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Olivia E.
Olivia E.
Pittsburgh, PA
Great for plus sized women.
Mya G.
Mya G.
Washington, NJ
I used deb to buy a dress for my 8th grade farewell i got a buy one get one deal so i also got a dress for my graduation. the total came to $30 so that was very good. when i got home one of the dresses had a tare in the side i fixed it but it still made me mad.
Christine D.
Christine D.
Fashionista Expert
Cool company, cool clothing and super fashionable. Great customer service and super affordable.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
DEB is a good store if you are looking for regular clothes to wear, they have some cute stuff. But if you are looking for a dress I would recommend somewhere else, because they tend to tear easy and to many other people get dresses for there dances here.
Sydney B.
Sydney B.
Lawrence, KS
I really enjoy deb. I always shopped here when I was younger because I was significantly taller than my classmates and DEB had clothes that fit my tall figure. They are also very affordable and last a long time for the more fiscal shoppers. Definitely recommend.
kim W.
kim W.
Brigantine, NJ
Not a fan of Deb. I think the clothes are not made well at all. Would not shop here, but for someone on a budget this is a perfect store
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
They used to be a lot better than they are now. I shopped there once upon a time. Went searching for a gift for someone and feel they've gone downhill. Disorganized and much cheaper quality than I remember.
Kinu M.
Kinu M.
LANCASTER, PA
Deb was the go to spot for me in my younger years (14-21) as this is one of the only places in my area that sells on trend plus size fashion in store. I also got all special event dresses, homecoming, prom, ect... from deb. I don't shop at deb as much because my style has matured. But i visit every so often for a party or club outfit, and sometimes I'll just stop in to browse! They also have plus size jewelry!!!
Irene H.
Irene H.
This store has clothing that are more geared towards teenagers and young adults. however, the clothes are low quality and look kind of ghetto. I don't really like any of their clothing except for some of their dresses and their shoes (although they are low in quality). The workers there look miserable and give off a bad vibe.
Shaina W.
Shaina W.
Danville, WV
This is definitely the place to look for a pretty dress for a good price! Also, cute clothes and nice people
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.