Add a Photo

#68 in Clothing Stores & Brands
Photos (27)
Lorena H.
Lorena H.

I used to shop here for years since they were the only place that had affordable clothes for thick girls but over the years their prices are super high for the quality. I don't shop here often.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Buffalo, NY

Awesome store to find homecoming or any dresses. The one in my mall just went out of business which is very sad because I remember shopping there and trying on dresses with my friends my entire childhood and middle school. It's a shame. If you do come across a DEB and plan on buying one of their dresses, please check for damages before you buy because most of their dresses are damaged.
Robin S.
Robin S.
Hugo, OK

Great store if your shopping on a budget. The clothes arnt the greatest quality and their sizes are all out of wack. But the prices are deffinetely affordable and some of their formal wear is actually really cute!
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
Trenton, KY

I have personally only found a few items in the store that I liked over a period of several years. They are reasonably priced if you are on a budget and need formal gowns.
Alana M.
Alana M.
Bridgeport, CT

This store is eh. I am not a huge fan of their clothes, but they have great accessories and cheap dress up heels.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Hampton, VA

I used to shop here all the time when I was a teenager, and as I grew older and grew hips rather quickly realized this store wasn't too great. The clothes run small, they are not tailored for a womans body, an athletic shaped female maybe but I was right in between the size of 14 junior and 16 plus for their sections, which is the majority size of women in America! Save your time there are plenty of other stores just as cheap with better selection and quality
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Guthrie Ctr, IA

Great store. I bought 3 out of my 4 homecoming dresses here, and I don't think I ever spent more then 50 dollars on a dress.
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
Kettering, OH

I liked DEB. I always found really good styles at a cheap price. The clothes were cheaply made but I could afford it! I am sad that they closed the one closet to me!
Kennedy O.
Kennedy O.
Grand Forks, ND

It's got some nice items and it's a nice place to get a quick, cheap dress when you need it. I got my homecoming dress there. Other than that, the quality is a little too cheap.
Maoly G.
Maoly G.
Staten Island, NY

Clothes are too cheaply made here. But if you need one top for just one day or anything for just one day than this is the store for you.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.