Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Grand Rapids, MI

This was where I would go to get dresses to high school Dances. Most of the time they were inexpensive, but when I got to my senior year, the prices hiked up.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Olmsted Twp, OH

This store not only sells cheap, they smell cheap. You walk in the store and you can literally smell the cheap quality. It's gross.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Guthrie Ctr, IA

Great store. I bought 3 out of my 4 homecoming dresses here, and I don't think I ever spent more then 50 dollars on a dress.
Carrie D.
Carrie D.

I liked this store a lot when I was in high school. In fact, I got my prom dress here. They have some pretty cute stuff.
Gabrielle C.
Gabrielle C.
Wytheville, VA

I absolutely love this store! Unfortunately, they are closing worldwide and then I wont be able to find plus size clothes to fit anymore. they always have great quality clothing for decent prices.
karisha h.
karisha h.
Booneville, KY

I love this store, you can find cute dresses for any occasion and great prices, a lot of cute clothes
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Deridder, LA

Such cute clothes but not very afforardable if you ask me. I love how they have a wide variety of plus size clothing.
Rosie P.
Rosie P.

I used to really enjoy getting clothes from here, but the quality has really gone down. The designs aren't as cute either. I would honestly pass the store now.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.

I really liked shopping at Deb but for some reason they closed down at lest in the malls around me. They has plus size clothes and cute shoes but they had a varitity of stuff which is a good thing
Emili  s.
Emili s.
Manitowoc, WI

Another store i enjoyed going to bit wrnt out of business. Everyone always had the dresses there. The material is cheap though not good quality
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.