BY DEB #70 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what does thi...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Crystal P.
Lithopolis, OH
I went to Deb's in the mall as a teen and I loved going shopping there. They always had a good selection, kept up with different styles, and had a good variety. They sell anything from jeans and a t-shirt too fancy prom dresses. I recently went to the mall and looked around again with my 8 year old daughter and see they still sell the same variety. I actually bought a cute pair of shoes there for myself.
Desiree T.
Dyess Afb, TX
In my opinion, DEB is more for the 12-15 age group. The shoes are great for anyone, but the clothes are a little childish. They have metallic dresses, lots of graphic tees, clothes I'd by my 13 year old niece. The quality of the clothes is good, though. Anything I've ever bought there has always lasted years and a couple pairs of heels that I bought in 8th grade (6 years ago) are still in amazing condition.
Vanessa Z.
Hammond, IN
The quality of the clothing is horrible. Back in the day, it WAS ok but now it fades/shrinks/unravels just after a wash (in cold water & not dried mind you). All their clothes seem outdated, full of glitter/sequin/rhinestones/screen print which I just find in bad taste. Then again I'm thinking they are aiming toward a demographic of no one over the age of 18. Also their prices aren't that reasonable either.
Tori T.
Nashville, TN
I seriously love this store! I usually went there to get my dress pants and tank tops. I do think that the prices were a little high for the quality (or lack of) of the products. I am pretty sad to hear about the stores closing? I don't know where I will get my dress pants and tank tops now! I do think the things were cheaply made but someone who goes through clothes like I do, it didn't matter too much.
Brenda G.
Speedway, IN
I love Deb.I love shopping there, recently the clothes has been way to sparkly and cheap looking. The clothes that i may find normal are amazing. They are pretty and cheap. I have to go every once in a while to find the clothes that i find age appropriate. The other day i walked in and most of the clothes was really pretty and had amazing pastel colors. They always have my plus size. It's my go to store.
Danni R.
I hate even going into this store. It is always disorganized and stocked with cheap, trashy clothes. The only thing I ever bought from them (a tank top), fell apart the first time I washed it and I didn't even put it in the dryer. The only thing that prevents me from giving them a F grade is that they do sometimes have cute shoes however I have not ever bought any fearing that the quality would be sub-par.
Maddison P.
Landover, MD
If you're looking for dresses for prom or any sort of formal this is the store for you. The prices are great and the sizes are even better. the store is organized by color and the selection is great. You will find dresses for all body types and events. Aside from that, sales are great, and the jeans are nice too. You can get many things here, even the shoes are good. Jewlery... all of it. So so good.
Lacey K.
Portland, OR
Sizes are crazy and arbitrary at DEB. I try on anything that looks like it might fit vs. going through the store and trying on things that are my size. Sometimes a 2x will fit me, sometimes a small. It's really odd. I love their selection but I mostly focus on dresses at DEB, vs. the rest of the store. I need to check them out again, because I still love most of the things I've bought from DEB and they have lasted.
Liz E.
CLARKSTON, MI
Being in college, I love when I can find affordable clothes that I can wear to parties. DEB is the perfect place to buy cheap clothes that I can wear out and not be afraid to ruin them. They are on the cheaper side and won't last you too long, but you get what you pay for. I wouldn't suggest the prom dresses or shoes (ouch!), but if you're looking for cheap party clothes, DEB is a good place to go.
Tiffani R.
I have agree with the other reviewers who were using the words cheap and tacky - the Deb Shop really is. Also the prices they are charging for these ugly clothes that easily rip and fade is ridiculous!

Not only is the store an eyesore with the super bright lights and neon floors and clothes but it smells awful. The knockoff perfumes they sell stink up the place - they just smell like chemicals.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.