Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Hampton, VA

I used to shop here all the time when I was a teenager, and as I grew older and grew hips rather quickly realized this store wasn't too great. The clothes run small, they are not tailored for a womans body, an athletic shaped female maybe but I was right in between the size of 14 junior and 16 plus for their sections, which is the majority size of women in America! Save your time there are plenty of other stores just as cheap with better selection and quality
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Tacoma, WA

One of my favorite stores they have very cute clothes for cheap and pretty decent quality. So sad there closing ):
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
Gulf Breeze, FL

When I went to a school dance in middle school a long time ago, I bought a dress from here that was red and I loved wearing it to any kind of special occasion after that. Great quality!
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Grand Rapids, MI

This was where I would go to get dresses to high school Dances. Most of the time they were inexpensive, but when I got to my senior year, the prices hiked up.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Olmsted Twp, OH

This store not only sells cheap, they smell cheap. You walk in the store and you can literally smell the cheap quality. It's gross.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Guthrie Ctr, IA

Great store. I bought 3 out of my 4 homecoming dresses here, and I don't think I ever spent more then 50 dollars on a dress.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV

Debs is a great Place to find prom dresses or even summer dresses. They also have pretty shoes & bath suits. There not that expensive but some things can get pricey. They have very colorful & brilliant colors
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Birmingham, mi

I worked at Deb for about 6 months until they closed. They had very good and affordable products for plus sized people, unlike torrid which is a rip off. Some of the products were cheaply made but in the end it was the best place to shop if you were bigger.
Liv C.
Liv C.

This store was my go to store especially when i was a tween shopping for dresses for different school dances. too bad they all closed around me
Nikki  N.
Nikki N.

The end of an era for sure! I never really shopped there they had some fun disposal clothing and it was good for girls who couldn't afford prom dresses!!
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.