Add a Photo

#64 in Clothing Stores & Brands
Photos (27)
Sara R.
Sara R.

This store was in our mall and the only time any one with a sense of style would walk in there is if they had their home coming dresses out, because they were cheap. This stores clothes are so ugly. But I do like that they had a whole half of the store in plus size clothing.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Sarnia

i actually really liked this store when it was around my area. it has closed down now but i really enjoyed it. the clothes were super cute and they always had such good sales. and even had some really cute shoes there as well. not the best quality but for the price it was a great store.
Linda T.
Linda T.

The quality wasn't the greatest - it was decent, not too bad but not good either. Prices were affordable but some clothes would be $25 for no reason when it was clear it should've been under $10. They got rid of this store at my local mall but I grew up shopping here because it was affordable. I think it's for plus sizes only now but I did enjoy shopping here. The sales were great and I always bought something everything I was there. If you're looking for something decent and cheap that you're not going to wear all the time, then this was the perfect place!
Maria R.
Maria R.

The quality of their clothes is awful. They have some decent sale racks items. The problem is their clothes can be pretty cute but why waste the money and not get your worth from it.
Sydney B.
Sydney B.
Lawrence, KS

I really enjoy deb. I always shopped here when I was younger because I was significantly taller than my classmates and DEB had clothes that fit my tall figure. They are also very affordable and last a long time for the more fiscal shoppers. Definitely recommend.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Smithfield, IL

I didn't even discover this store until just a few years ago, but was delighted when I did! My weight fluctuates, and I can always find something in my size there that's affordable! I love going in there and finding the sales especially! I've never walked out of DEB's Disappointed and I've never spent a lot of moolah!
Kasee A.
Kasee A.

Love Deb! They carry my favorite jean brand! Always have sales going on! They also have super cute accessories! Only draw back is some of their shirts are very juvenile.
BreAna W.
BreAna W.
Portland, OR

They always have a sale going on when I go there. The clothes are really cute and good quality. And the shoes are very comfortable.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Pekin, IN

Always have a sale going on. I love getting camis from here. They're tops are also very cute.
casey m.
casey m.
Newton, NH

I really love DEB but some of their stuff is a bit young for me, being as i just turned 25. I also am in that weird range where I'm not plus size but I'm not juniors, so i always have to try things on. Still, they have some cute stuff.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.