Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
New Carlisle, OH

I know when I want colorful knee highs or knit skirts or a basic black bolero or certain things like that, I can find them at DEB. I loved this store when I was in Middle School because that really seems to be who they market towards. I know they also try to market towards teens and young adults with their club wear and prom dresses and such, but personally I think all of those look cheap or trashy here for the most part. They have pretty heels sometimes, too.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Saint Clair, MI

I'm somewhat a fan of Deb Shops. They're clothing is inexpensive, but however, you do get what you pay for. It's hard to find quality clothes that aren't covered in some strange animal print or brightly colored.
Colleen P.
Colleen P.
Jber, Ak

We got our freshman formal dresses here, and I'm 29 now...doesn't look like their demo has changed at all. The clothes seem bright and flashy, which is the style I guess? But overall, the quality seems cheap. STILL, I have found a couple age-appropriate, cute things here, so it's at least worth a look.
Angela M.
Angela M.

The fashions aren't my favorite, and the sizes are weird. They do have good sales though, and their clothes are affordable. I prefer more quality clothes though.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Troy, MO

When I was in high school, I used to have trouble finding jeans that would fit me. Our mall ended up getting a Deb and I started buying all of my jeans there. They also have really nice tops there, as well as cheap camis (which I wear under everything). They also have really nice dresses there. I found my graduation dress there as well as the dress I wore to my dad's wedding as a bridesmaid. I have purchased many other dresses for dressier events, and they even have nice high heeled shoes to go with it. Absolutely love this store.
Jenn G.
Jenn G.

Sometimes I feel like the quality of the clothes at Deb are a little low for the prices. I do like it when I can find a cute dress or top that's not cheap looking/feeling but is affordable
Joni T.
Joni T.
Tarentum, PA

As a plus size girl I have such a hard time finding anything cute. In the big stores like Sears there is no designated Junior's Plus size section and it can be frustrating searching for something cute that fits right. In Deb that problem is solved by walking right across the store. Most of the time the plus size clothes are the same as the regular sized clothes and that means that just because you see something cute on the regular side of the store doesn't mean you lose hope. Chances are they actually have it in your size.
The regular prices are a bit high but they always have great sales going on so the clothes are also affordable.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
North Vernon, IN

They have a great selection and many different styles but they are cheaply made and it seems like you wear the a couple times and they falll apart
Laurel H.
Laurel H.
Goshen, NY

This is a great store for young girls to shop. The prices are low but so is the quality. If you get a few wears out of a shirt before it starts to fall apart you've gotten your money's worth.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Freedom, WI

You really can't beat their prices!! Nice selection of styles and sizes. They also have a huge dress selection during homecoming/ prom time for a very reasonable prices!
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.