Halloween Costume Ideas Inspired by Your Favorite TV Shows
- "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
- "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
- "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
- "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
- "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Love there. Clothes and shoes but I think that they have the prices way to high. Would shop there often if it wasn't so high.
Deb has great quality clothes for a decent price! Also almost all my homecoming dresses are from there!
Don't get me wrong, DEB has some pretty CUTE clothes that I own myself, but when it comes to the quality of the material used it's not such great news. As much as I hate to say it, the fabric used almost feels cheap.. =[ Also, the crowdedness of the store is RIDONCULOUS! Seriously people, I want to be able to maneuver around and look at everything you have to offer, but that cannot be accomplished because of the oh so crowdedness. Lighten up on the racks of clothing a little bit, upgrade the fabric, and lower the price (even lower that is) and I think we'll get along great. =]
I go to this store a lot to get my jeans. They always have some good sales. Lots of deals and good clarence items.
Most of the things are fairly cheap but so is its quality.
Debs is a great place to get formal dresses! Iv always gone to Deb's to get dresses for dances. I was always worried about girls having the same dress as me, but when I talked to an employee she said they only order 5 of each dress to have in stock. I like this idea because then I know ill be the only one rocking that cute dress!
Deb is very affordable and they have great clothes. Although some people may not like it at all I love it and I can always find great things in this store. My favorite store of all time!
Awesome place to find amazingly cute dresses for homecoming and formals and sometimes prom, awesome prices! Great store!
I love DEB but there clothing seems not to last very long. But there sales are outstanding!
This was a great store for affordable pieces. But, sadly it has gone out of business.
Q & A
How ofthen do you shop here?
Since the prices are fairly similar to F21, are the materials comparable as well?
Did the DEB where anyone else lives go out of business? or is the mall where I live just bad at keeping stores?
Are Deb stores still around?
What is your favorite piece of clothing from this store? I've never shopped here but have heard that many do.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos