Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Liz E.
Liz E.
Clarkston, MI

Being in college, I love when I can find affordable clothes that I can wear to parties. DEB is the perfect place to buy cheap clothes that I can wear out and not be afraid to ruin them. They are on the cheaper side and won't last you too long, but you get what you pay for. I wouldn't suggest the prom dresses or shoes (ouch!), but if you're looking for cheap party clothes, DEB is a good place to go.
Savanah F.
Savanah F.
Tacoma, WA

Deb has an amazing plus size selection. Most of their clothes sizes run strange and not as on point, but they have such an awesome selection. Every time I am there they have great sales and i am able to get a few new outfits for under 50 dollars! Awesome! they also have an awesome selection of colorful socks and hats and winter wear.
Bella D.
Bella D.
Mocksville, NC

Went on black Friday and wasn't sure cuz I've never been there. I got over 400.00 for only 132.00. Awesome. Bought some jeans from there. I love the softness and stretch on my hips. They closed the one down in Indianapolis...so sad cuz I go there a bit. Super affordable. Had some items for 5 years and still look new.
Lois F.
Lois F.
Bridgeport, OH

Deb used to be my favorite go to clothing store. So many different styles and size friendly! I miss not having a Deb in the mall anymore. Their brand and styles were so so cute and great prices
Chloe A.
Chloe A.
Woodbury Hts, NJ

I hate that they closed I use to love everything from there and it was disappointing that they did
Thelma M.
Thelma M.

I love getting clothes from Deb , they have such cute clothes. The store in my town closed awhile back , wasn't sure if they did online so i been getting stuff from zumiez and other stores
Leah M.
Leah M.
Freedom, WI

Junky! You get what you pay for with Deb clothing. Would not recommend. Better off at Old Navy
Abby M.
Abby M.
Delaware, OH

I used to love this store & bought the majority of my dresses, shirts, leggings, etc from there (which were all beyond adorable) but when they closed the stores and all, someone else bought the company all they have now are your basic clothing options.
Alessa P.
Alessa P.
Raeford, NC

I had one of these stores in my mall when I lived in New York and I used to shop there all the time. The quality of their clothing isn't the best but it's cheap so that's fine. They have really cute homecoming dresses here.
Christine D.
Christine D.
Houston, Tx

Cool company, cool clothing and super fashionable. Great customer service and super affordable.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.