Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Deanna D.
Deanna D.
Chuckey, TN

I think deb has great clothes, but the styles are no longer for me. I have several pieces of clothes and jewelry from there that I have had for many years.
Krystal C.
Krystal C.
Newport, MI

I want to love Deb clothing, but it is hard to because its cheap material, and falls apart, some of the stuff looks trashy too.
Mairead D.
Mairead D.

I used to shop here a lot when I was younger but now I don't really ever find anything.
Tina T.
Tina T.

They have the great dress for prom. i have model for this place and i love putting the dress. there so pretty and they fit me so well. and they have the most beautiful shoes there. i just wish i could of gown a job there.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Lexington, KY

I loved shopping at Deb because they have such a good selection of plus size clothes. But here recently I have been very disappointed. I wanted to return a tank top that I had gotten in the wrong size and they wouldn't take it back because I didn't have the tag and it "smelled like perfume". I work in a clothing store and I know very well that stores resell products that have smells from their home. I was very frustrated and will probably not be going back. I also have been going in there and the shoes have been destroyed. The associates spend more time talking to each other and straightening other things rather than cleaning up the eyesore.
Vicki D.
Vicki D.
Northport, AL

Cute clothes and stuff but some of those prices are just outrageous! I mean like come on who would wanna buy a 23 dollar cami ? Not me.
Kayla W.
Kayla W.

The quality of the clothes isn't the best but what you spend is what you get.
Bethany L.
Bethany L.
Kent, OH

I got my prom dress for Deb last year and it held up nicely. I was very pleased.
Jazmin M.
Jazmin M.
Staten Island

Great store , they have a lot of cute clothes and plus sizes too which is good !!!!
Sakea T.
Sakea T.
Temple Hills, MD

I have only got my prom dress for middle school at this store and since then everything seem either expensive or the only cute things were for a size 2. I'm not a fan of this store
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.