Halloween Costume Ideas Inspired by Your Favorite TV Shows
- "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
- "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
- "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
- "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
- "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
They aren't very pricey, but they aren't high quality. I avoid clothing here, but haven't had problems with jewelry or shoes. They definitely have a fun style, but sometimes they are cheaply made.
I was very excited when Deb opened in my town as we only had one place for plus sized women. I went in and found a lot of cute clothes, but when I tried them out, found they were about 3 sizes too small.
I LOVE Deb's products! I had a pair of shoes, clothes, and some lip gloss and I got them for a good price.
Deb, I have bought shoes from this store and they have lasted 4+ years (disclaimer; I do not wear them daily). I have bought cute little dresses and shirts and the quality is decent in comparison with the price.
DEB had such great dresses for good prices! Their regular clothing wasn't all that bad, but their dresses we...ah-mazing!
Deb recently went out of business so I bought a pair of overalls for $10 and I look cute as heck in them.
Very similar to forever 21. Good for a dress you only need for one night. Same with shoes you need for like a wedding or something.
Debs was a good store cute cloths loved going in there and seeing all the summer cloths and sandles
I loved debs, they had such cute clothes and it's a shame they went out of business. The prices weren't bad either.
Such cute clothes but not very afforardable if you ask me. I love how they have a wide variety of plus size clothing.
Q & A
How ofthen do you shop here?
Since the prices are fairly similar to F21, are the materials comparable as well?
Did the DEB where anyone else lives go out of business? or is the mall where I live just bad at keeping stores?
Are Deb stores still around?
What is your favorite piece of clothing from this store? I've never shopped here but have heard that many do.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos