Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Brittani B.
Brittani B.
Kankakee, IL

This is where I shopped when I was 14... it wasn't my favorite place, but they did have some good sales once awhile.
Sarah  S.
Sarah S.
Green Bay, WI

I'd like to start by saying they only reason I didn't grade them as an F, is because I know this is a store a lot of people with smaller budgets shop at and I think it's important to reach your demographic. That being said, the quality of their clothes is horrendous. It is cheap looking and feeling. There has never been a moment in my life I said to someone, "have you tried deb? I bet they have it." No good.
Caitlin R.
Caitlin R.
Johnstown, PA

This store is good for jeans and some tops, but if your looking for trendy apparel then i would look elsewhere. while this store has some items that are in style, it also has tacky items with lots of glitters and rhinestones etc.
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Bristol, TN

I like Debs because it is a plus size store and it is a great clean and lovely place to get your cloths from. They are always having really good deals and also they have fashion shows
Heather T.
Heather T.
West Chester, PA

If you need an extremely inexpensive dress for a special occasion, this is the place for you! Most garments I've purchased from Deb have only been worn once or twice before totally falling apart, though. I don't shop here often because I don't need any sweatpants with "bootylicious" across the butt, or sparkly sweatsuits with velour accents, though.
nancy o.
nancy o.

Es una tienda donde encuentro todo tipo de tallas.... creo que es muy conveniente que tenga variedad....muy buena tienda
Megan A.
Megan A.
Nixa, MO

I got my prom dress here a few years ago for a pretty good price, they always have great sales and pretty dresses!
Brianna S.
Brianna S.
Spartanburg, SC

I really love this store. It is really inexpensive and very nice. They are almost always having a sale. I just love this store you can get a prom dress graduation dress anything I got my outfit that I wore to see the taping of Xfactor from this store. I just love this store
Katrine D.
Katrine D.
Downingtown, PA

Clothes are great quality and cute they also have really great sales one of my favorite stores to shop at
Pamela M.
Pamela M.
Valatie, NY

Awesome plus size clothing for teens, now my daughter can dress in style and it won't cost me a fortune.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.