- "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
- "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
- "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
- "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
- "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Just.. No. Cheap, messy clothing and displays and rude staff. Never. Ever.
The clothes are cheap but the prices are cheap. You get what you pay for.
The store here went out of business! :( I used to get clothes there a lot.
I like it that they have something for every one. There clearence rocks.
Its a wanna be wet seal or body central and don't have very cute selection
I got a prom dress here for cheap but I really wouldn't buy clothes there
I only find summer clothes here.. but i especially love the swim suits.
I Love this place soo much!! ITs affordable and they got cute clothes.
Deb never lets me down, I always get cute things for such great prices.
Love the accessories here. The clothes are a little too young for me.
Q & A
How ofthen do you shop here?
Since the prices are fairly similar to F21, are the materials comparable as well?
Did the DEB where anyone else lives go out of business? or is the mall where I live just bad at keeping stores?
Are Deb stores still around?
What is your favorite piece of clothing from this store? I've never shopped here but have heard that many do.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos