Halloween Costume Ideas Inspired by Your Favorite TV Shows
- "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
- "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
- "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
- "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
- "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
I will be honest, the quality of most of the products is awful. I also was more into their style when I was in high school than I am now. That being said, if you're looking for high school styles and you're on a budget, this place can be really great.
I love Debs plus size selection of clothing. Prices are not too high but quality is not that great
My prom dresses I have always bought from DEB. great quality and great prices! Selection is great as well.
I liked this store a lot when I was in high school. In fact, I got my prom dress here. They have some pretty cute stuff.
Great store. I bought 3 out of my 4 homecoming dresses here, and I don't think I ever spent more then 50 dollars on a dress.
This store not only sells cheap, they smell cheap. You walk in the store and you can literally smell the cheap quality. It's gross.
This was where I would go to get dresses to high school Dances. Most of the time they were inexpensive, but when I got to my senior year, the prices hiked up.
When I went to a school dance in middle school a long time ago, I bought a dress from here that was red and I loved wearing it to any kind of special occasion after that. Great quality!
One of my favorite stores they have very cute clothes for cheap and pretty decent quality. So sad there closing ):
I used to shop here all the time when I was a teenager, and as I grew older and grew hips rather quickly realized this store wasn't too great. The clothes run small, they are not tailored for a womans body, an athletic shaped female maybe but I was right in between the size of 14 junior and 16 plus for their sections, which is the majority size of women in America! Save your time there are plenty of other stores just as cheap with better selection and quality
Q & A
How ofthen do you shop here?
Since the prices are fairly similar to F21, are the materials comparable as well?
Did the DEB where anyone else lives go out of business? or is the mall where I live just bad at keeping stores?
Are Deb stores still around?
What is your favorite piece of clothing from this store? I've never shopped here but have heard that many do.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos