Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Melissa E.
Melissa E.
Anoka, MN

Ah, Deb. Some cute stuff, but I also feel like a lot of it was low-quality clothes for basic girls going out clubbing.
Brandee M.
Brandee M.
Carson City, MI

They have great clothes and many dresses. In high school I purchased a few dresses here because they were inexpensive and gorgeous.
Ophelia S.
Ophelia S.

Was always the best place for me to get jeans and jewelry for a good price. There's always a sale going on too.
Faith V.
Faith V.
Richmond, KY

You do not get what you pay for at this store. The quality is cheap and it's way too overpriced.
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Minneapolis, MN

I love DEB they have sizes for all kinds of bodys, Me and my cousins all shop here, I'm short and I always find jeans that compliment my legs, My cousin is plus size and she always finds cute clothes that many other stores forget to provide! They have really nice selections in accordance to the seasons, and many cute things in sale like ripped jeans, dresses and even a wide variety of heels to choose from. No matter what season it is, they always have cute dresses and they are very affordable.
Geneva S.
Geneva S.
Harrisburg, PA

Although I don't shop here often, I did today with my one roommate from school who's a frequent shopper. She shops the plus size and I love that the store accommodates to that and junior sizes :) Today when we went the whole store was 30% off and clearance taking an additional 50% off! I scored a nice pair of lace up shoes for $4! Will definitely check this store out again :)
Tina J.
Tina J.
Mount Juliet, TN

Some people are bashing deb. But they really shouldn't be. They have a range of jewelry, scarves, socks, belts, lotions & body spray. Their range in clothes is great also.
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Killeen, Tx

I love going to DEB; downside is that some stores can be very unorganized. Upside; there are always GREAT deals! I get a lot of my jewelry from here when they have 2 for $5 deals and even snag some comfy tops when they go down in price. I wish the team was able to keep better upkeep but how can I complain when I walk out with $5 glitter heels!
Liz M.
Liz M.
Eau Claire, WI

I do like this store, I got a couple of my prom dresses from here. It does seem a little pricey and kind of cheap though. They tend to have cute shoes though!
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Gloucester Cy, NJ

I always find awesome clothes at the deb shops. great sales, great regular prices, good quality clothing. deb is one of my top go to clothing stores, being a plus sized girl, getting in style clothing, that doesn't look like you're an old lady is hard to find inexpensively, deb helps with that!
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.