Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Leah W.
Leah W.
Fairfax, VA
I haven't been to this store in years. I remember them having pretty cheap quality clothing that was kind of slutty though. You may be able to find something more classy but it could take some work.
Gabby K.
Gabby K.
Rockton, PA
I found all of my work pants from Deb. While the quality is kinda "eh", the prices can't be beat. I mostly shopped there for items on the sale rack.
Tessa L.
Tessa L.
Moses Lake, Wa
Deb is an alright store. Sometimes you can find decent clothes there at a decent price. Not the greatest quality always though.
Tina J.
Tina J.
I love DEB's prom dresses. I bought mine back in 2010 for $50 and I loved it. They also have awesome sales! I have gotten really cute shirts for $2.
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
Maineville, OH
I used to shop here a lot more in high school. Their quality of clothing is just really bad. Sometimes you can find a good dress at a good price. Mostly, everything is just cheap, bad quality.
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
Omaha, NE
This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size. I have never gone back to the store after that, because I don't want to be treated like that, and I can only assume they treat others that way too, which is unacceptable.
Carly N.
Carly N.
Massillon, OH
So upset that they closed. :( But when they were open, they had really cute clothes, many different sizes, really cute accessories.. But, I didn't really like their prices. Their sales were awesome though.
Angelica E.
Angelica E.
Some of the clothes are really cute and they even sell formal dresses. However the quality of the garments is subpar and they will not last for more than one wear.
Melissa E.
Melissa E.
Anoka, MN
Ah, Deb. Some cute stuff, but I also feel like a lot of it was low-quality clothes for basic girls going out clubbing.
Brandee M.
Brandee M.
Carson City, MI
They have great clothes and many dresses. In high school I purchased a few dresses here because they were inexpensive and gorgeous.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.