- "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
- "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
- "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
- "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
- "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
I love this store i can always find something for a low cost from shose to clothes
Love to shop here but they are closing store unfortunately.
I love DEB and the clothes they carry. they are very inexpensive and convenient.
Clothing here looks very cheap and ghetto. It falls apart and is very unappealing.
I like deb and all and the have awesome sales, i just with they had cheaper shoes.
DEB is awesome you can find anything and its not outragous in price either love it
They sell cheap looking clothing I think. Hence why their store is priced so low.
I love this store, I love the sales they have and the dresses they carry are great.
Most of the stuff here is very low-quality and can only be one about once or twice
Very good forever21, charolette russe, and rue21 alternative for plus size women.
Q & A
How ofthen do you shop here?
Since the prices are fairly similar to F21, are the materials comparable as well?
Did the DEB where anyone else lives go out of business? or is the mall where I live just bad at keeping stores?
Are Deb stores still around?
What is your favorite piece of clothing from this store? I've never shopped here but have heard that many do.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos