Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Tyne P.
Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA

I liked this store a lot when I was younger but now most of the clothes are a little too "young" looking for me. They are still a nice store with cute clothes at a decent price.
Alexus L.
Alexus L.
New goshen , In

Good place to shop that is cheap, but the clothing quality is not great. Their styles are for the younger girls but decent
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Millington, MI

I haven't shopped here in a while, all of the stores in my area have closed. But I liked the store. They had some really pretty dresses.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Pleasant Hill , OH

They don't have the best quality clothes, but it's a good place if you are shopping on a budget; especially for prom/homecoming dresses.
Ashleigh Ayn S.
Ashleigh Ayn S.

I used to love shopping here when I was a kid. Sadly their quality has really gone down, or maybe my standards have gone up. Their tank tops are still cheap and well made.
crissandra m.
crissandra m.
Lakeville, IN

Not impressed. Also not surprised that the one by my house closed down. The clothes were cute but very poor quality for the most part. Overall it was a good place to go if I was on a trip and forgot to pack a dress or an extra set of PJs but didn't want to waste a lot of money on a temporary replacement.
Amber W.
Amber W.

This store is found in my local mall and it has very limited cute clothes. This store is definitely my LAST option if I absolutely cannot find what I'm looking for. However, I did find a cute skirt there that I continue to wear.
Joy G.
Joy G.

Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes. For anything else I'd venture elsewhere in the mall.
Allycia H.
Allycia H.
Stephentown

I got my prom dresses here back in high school and occasionally I can find a nice top or skirt. They have amazing prices and sales. Now I'm more of that gothy/punk type of chick so I tend to go to Hot topic more, but Debs isn't half that bad.
Deborah C.
Deborah C.
Salinas , Ca

I never heard of thos store. Are all stores closing? I wonder if there are any stores in Cali.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.