Halloween Costume Ideas Inspired by Your Favorite TV Shows
- "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
- "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
- "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
- "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
- "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Used to shop here for homecoming dresses in high school. Quality isn't very good but the prices are okay.
The store in my city just closed, but I use to love deb...when I was about 12, In 6th grade. Their products are all cheap quality and not worth the cost, and the sizing is crazy weird. Plus most of their clothes looked what a young middle schooler would wear. Their dresses, yes, are very cute and cheap. But they're COPIES of better brands, which drives me crazy. Its so rude, I have seen them sell almost EXACTLY the same dresses as very high quality stores.
I am so sad this place closed! They had better quality clothes than Forever 21 in my opinion, and they always fit well. I got shirts, jeans, dresses, bras, underwear, and shoes from here. So sad to lose a store with good plus sized items.
I love the quality of their formal dresses and I got my prom dress there last year. I was heartbroken to find out that they had closed because I always found something when I went in there.
Deb is a good place to go for "trendy" items, especially for the teen crowd, and their prices are extremely affordable, but the quality isn't fantastic and its one of those places that I feel like you get what you pay for. You can find some pretty cute accessories there though, and some of their jeans are nice.
Around my areas they are going out.of business . which is very sad. I lived their prom and homecoming dresses and their clothes were super cute as well when the dance seasons were no longer in. Great prices and clothes. Wished they weren't closing
Clothes are terrible quality and usually not the cutest either, although you can occasionally find a nice item. The reason I gave it 3 stars is because it's good for getting cheap and cute homecoming/prom dresses.
I get all my formal dresses from Deb. I got my prom dress from here and it's was so cheap compared to most prom dresses. They have the cutest dress and shoes for formal occasions.
We just lost pur store here n it sucks .only place my girls could find the right fitting jeans n even I would get lucky n find clothes for me.
DEB was my favorite store.. I am so heartbroken that they have gone out of buiness. I was lucky to find a lot of there brands at the local Burkes though.
Q & A
How ofthen do you shop here?
Since the prices are fairly similar to F21, are the materials comparable as well?
Did the DEB where anyone else lives go out of business? or is the mall where I live just bad at keeping stores?
Are Deb stores still around?
What is your favorite piece of clothing from this store? I've never shopped here but have heard that many do.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos