Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Allison C.
Allison C.
Rossville, GA

I love the wide selection of clothes in the store. I love the prices. I just wish there was one closer to me. The local store closed and the nearest store is 45 minutes away
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Minneapolis, MN

I love DEB they have sizes for all kinds of bodys, Me and my cousins all shop here, I'm short and I always find jeans that compliment my legs, My cousin is plus size and she always finds cute clothes that many other stores forget to provide! They have really nice selections in accordance to the seasons, and many cute things in sale like ripped jeans, dresses and even a wide variety of heels to choose from. No matter what season it is, they always have cute dresses and they are very affordable.
Geneva S.
Geneva S.
Harrisburg, PA

Although I don't shop here often, I did today with my one roommate from school who's a frequent shopper. She shops the plus size and I love that the store accommodates to that and junior sizes :) Today when we went the whole store was 30% off and clearance taking an additional 50% off! I scored a nice pair of lace up shoes for $4! Will definitely check this store out again :)
Tina J.
Tina J.
Mount Juliet, TN

Some people are bashing deb. But they really shouldn't be. They have a range of jewelry, scarves, socks, belts, lotions & body spray. Their range in clothes is great also.
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Killeen, Tx

I love going to DEB; downside is that some stores can be very unorganized. Upside; there are always GREAT deals! I get a lot of my jewelry from here when they have 2 for $5 deals and even snag some comfy tops when they go down in price. I wish the team was able to keep better upkeep but how can I complain when I walk out with $5 glitter heels!
Liz M.
Liz M.
Eau Claire, WI

I do like this store, I got a couple of my prom dresses from here. It does seem a little pricey and kind of cheap though. They tend to have cute shoes though!
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Gloucester Cy, NJ

I always find awesome clothes at the deb shops. great sales, great regular prices, good quality clothing. deb is one of my top go to clothing stores, being a plus sized girl, getting in style clothing, that doesn't look like you're an old lady is hard to find inexpensively, deb helps with that!
Brittani B.
Brittani B.
Kankakee, IL

This is where I shopped when I was 14... it wasn't my favorite place, but they did have some good sales once awhile.
Sarah  S.
Sarah S.
Green Bay, WI

I'd like to start by saying they only reason I didn't grade them as an F, is because I know this is a store a lot of people with smaller budgets shop at and I think it's important to reach your demographic. That being said, the quality of their clothes is horrendous. It is cheap looking and feeling. There has never been a moment in my life I said to someone, "have you tried deb? I bet they have it." No good.
Caitlin R.
Caitlin R.
Johnstown, PA

This store is good for jeans and some tops, but if your looking for trendy apparel then i would look elsewhere. while this store has some items that are in style, it also has tacky items with lots of glitters and rhinestones etc.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.