Add a Photo

#68 in Clothing Stores & Brands
Photos (27)
Kateri J.
Kateri J.
I LOVE Deb's!! lol the deals are always great!! accessories always on point! shoes, always beautiful!!
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Las Vegas, NV
I didn't even know this store was still around. Haven't shopped here in years. This was my go to store in middle school because they had what I was looking for, for cheap prices but you get what you pay for. The quality was always crap, I didn't care back then though.
Gloria R.
Gloria R.
Debs has been closed from where I live for years now, but there is one in a city nearby. I'm not really impressed with the clothes. The shoes were okay, but the dresses looked cheap.
Beth M.
Beth M.
Zanesville, OH
Our Deb store recently went out of business but this is where I would always go when I was in high school for prom dresses. They have really cute clothes at great prices. Ours even offered layaway.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
I've gone in here with my mom and aunt before... I think this store really is geared more toward their age group. (40's and 50's) I didn't see anything that I found very interesting there and the sizes were all way too big for me. Note: I was a pretty small woman, so nothing would have fit me when I went. I've had a baby since then so the sizes may be more accurate now, but I still can't make myself want to go again. I just keep remembering how many super light fabric shirts they had and I would be concerned that my bra would be seen through them and/or that the quality may be lacking.
Heather F.
Heather F.
Roosevelt, UT
I buy a lot of my pants, capris and layering tank tops from Deb and they have lasted a long time and are super comfy. The more expensive shirts that I have bought fall apart quickly though.
Jade B.
Jade B.
Hammond, IN
I just found out this was a store a year ago, and I'm glad I didn't know it existed. The clothes here are terrible quality.
Kali N.
Kali N.
Stevens point, Wi
Deb was always a very good place to get prom dresses from, and some of their clothes were cute. I would occasionally buy things if they were on sale. The quality isn't all that good. Deb recently went out of business in the mall closest to me, so now I won't be shopping there.
Donielle W.
Donielle W.
Ludington
I wish they had a bigger plus size selection. After having kids, my body obviously changed. And a lot of there pants were only a size 9 or smaller, disappointing.
tara y.
tara y.
Akron, OH
When I was younger I used to shop at Deb all the time. I remember getting several dresses there for dances too!
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.