Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Anna K.
Anna K.
Erie, PA

Deb is just okay. They have great plus size clothes but the deb in my area is trashy. I don't like shopping there because their clothes are out of style.
Julie M.
Julie M.

I was very surprised when I heard Deb was going out of business. They had a variety of sizes and styles for everyone. Their clothing was of lower quality but such a reasonable price that it made it worth it.
Angela A.
Angela A.
Comstock Park, MI

Clothes are really cheap and bad quality!
Raina D.
Raina D.
Denver, CO

I do like to go to this store every now and then especially during the sales. I love the variety of clothes but I do agree it gets repetitive (which is why i only go every few months.) but they do have really cute stuff at a decent price.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Hoboken, NJ

The items in this store are inexpensive, but they also look very cheap and some things border on trashy. There are lots of formal dresses, but I feel like you will probably show up at prom and see another girl wearing your dress. I did find a nice white sun dress for my high school graduation (checked because I was desparate) but usually I steer clear.
Roberta M.
Roberta M.
argyle, NY

Deb is my absolute favorite store..they have affordable clothing and the sizes range from regular to plus sized. They have a lot of fun color and trendy accessories..Its an awesome store
Dinorah R.
Dinorah R.
N Arlington, NJ

Cute clothes but too expensive.
Alicia W.
Alicia W.
Muskegon, MI

Pretty good quality for the price. I wish they did more for their plus sizes though.
Sophak Y.
Sophak Y.
Minneapolis, MN

This store dose have some cute clothes, the prices there are decent.sometimes they have some very good sales and deals!
Jasmine R.
Jasmine R.
Dallas, TX

I don't go here often, but my friends who are plus sized love this store. Most plus size stores don't have very fashionable clothes, but DEB has a really good selection!
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.