Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Hayley T.
Hayley T.
Ft Wainwright, AK

Clothes are mostly trashy looking and cheap. Wouldn't buy anything in there unless it was for a costume party.
Yazemin S.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , Tx

Has very nice clothes, and many products at good price, but it would be better to have more discount.
Ashton P.
Ashton P.
rossville, GA

The deb shop is great I got a couple of homecoming dresses and shoes from there but the closest one to me is a couple of hours away
Jasmine T.
Jasmine T.
Indianapolis, IN

It's an alright place, I probably will go back.
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Canada

Great store, if not looking for designer brands. Very inexpensive for nice looks.
Taylor a.
Taylor a.

DEB is a very picky place, I say that because not many people like DEB's. It depends on your style on if you will like DEBs or not. I think they have cute clothing and wish I could shop there more than I do. As well as have the confidence to wear some of their more showing clothing.
Christina J.
Christina J.
Pittsburgh, Pa

Deb is cheap and good quality! The dresses are beautiful and good for a variety of occasions! i was so upset when they god rid of the DEB in my mall!
Sarah Y.
Sarah Y.

The store is obviously geared toward a younger crowd. I usually go in the store for jewelry or high heels.
Amber J.
Amber J.
Siler City, NC

DEB stores are my favorite for an outfit on a budget. Still have the latest, and cutest styles!
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Borger, TX

I really enjoy this store, I can often find great deals here and get stuff super cheap. Not only that, but they have a nice selection of formal dresses to choose from.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.