- "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
- "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
- "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
- "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
- "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Like this shop because it sells plus size clothes for teenage girls which is hard to find
Reminds me of James Bond clothing; everything is disposable and the quality is terrible
Amazing place always have a great varity there. and there cloths are reasonably priced
DEB has gorgeous prom dresses! But they are very expensive.... But they are gorgeous!
Bad quality, poorly designed clothes. very, very tacky. great halloween costume store!
Has great clothes.. A little pricey.. Very upset that my local DEB store is closing! :(
I absolutely love this store. Cute clothes, shoes, and accessories. Very affordable.
I really like the tops they have. I'm such a girly girl and i love a lot of sparkle.
This was a great store for affordable pieces. But, sadly it has gone out of business.
Deb always has great dresses for decent prices, especially when dress season is over!
Q & A
How ofthen do you shop here?
Since the prices are fairly similar to F21, are the materials comparable as well?
Did the DEB where anyone else lives go out of business? or is the mall where I live just bad at keeping stores?
Are Deb stores still around?
What is your favorite piece of clothing from this store? I've never shopped here but have heard that many do.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos