Add a Photo

#68 in Clothing Stores & Brands
Photos (27)
Alexis P.
Alexis P.

I used to love this store!!! When they removed it I was so upset. They had really affordable clothing, not the best quality but they are cute, if there is still one near you, defiantly shop there
Leoni D.
Leoni D.

The clothing seems to try to appeal to the same shoppers of Forever 21 and H&M, in my opinion, but the quality of their items doesn't seem to be as good. The one store I had shopped in (that is now out of business) did not have the clothing displayed well either. There wasn't any rhyme or reason to the set up which made it less interesting to shop there.
Nikki  N.
Nikki N.

The end of an era for sure! I never really shopped there they had some fun disposal clothing and it was good for girls who couldn't afford prom dresses!!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Bryn Mawr, PA

The last I heard, this store was going out of business. I was never a big fan (cheaply made products, kind of tacky in general, and cut really small).
Misty R.
Misty R.
Kingston, TN

I remember shopping at this site when I was in high school. They always had nice clothes and great prices!!
Casey T.
Casey T.
Bunker Hill, IL

The selection here was amazing i was really hoping to be able to binge shop once i get to my goal weight as i really need some affordable plus size clothing that isn't too grandma like. I'm so sad that they're closing seems like all the stores that sell plus sized clothing are closing.
D'Angelic S.
D'Angelic S.
Hague, VA

I use to shop at this store all the time. I actually like there clothes and how the store is neat and organized.
Rosie P.
Rosie P.

I used to really enjoy getting clothes from here, but the quality has really gone down. The designs aren't as cute either. I would honestly pass the store now.
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Buffalo, NY

I'm really not a fan of this store. I find all of their clothes and shoes/accessories to be very cheap and look ratchet...no thanks!! Good for middle schoolers but the last place I would ever shop as a 20 year old!!!
Kristi C.
Kristi C.
Okmulgee, Ok

I always used to love shopping at DEB, but ours closed. I loved trying the formal dresses on. My aunt worked there so I got to spend a lot of hours in that store.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.