Halloween Costume Ideas Inspired by Your Favorite TV Shows
- "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
- "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
- "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
- "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
- "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Growing up I used to love this store, but going in there now that I'm older is actually rather disappointing. The prices for the clothing are relatively cheap, but I don't think what they charge is right when looking at the quality of the items. I've gotten a couple plain t-shirts from DEB and they often shrink or tear within a month of me having them. This store isn't the worst thing in the world - but you can find more stylish clothes that are better quality at stores like PLATO's Closet
Cheaply-made products that are sometimes borderline trashy. If you're looking to buy something to wear once, maybe even to mess-up, then maybe go here, but they're going OoB for a reason.
I LOVE THIS STORE SO MUCH, BUT THE ONLY BAD THING IS THEY'RE CLOSING!!!! Its sad, but go get stuff while it is on closing sale.
I seriously love this store! I usually went there to get my dress pants and tank tops. I do think that the prices were a little high for the quality (or lack of) of the products. I am pretty sad to hear about the stores closing? I don't know where I will get my dress pants and tank tops now! I do think the things were cheaply made but someone who goes through clothes like I do, it didn't matter too much.
I found a cheap homecoming dress once but other than that, I never really desired to shop here
Deb is ok depending on what you're looking for. I always buy shoes there, and they are comfortable, affordable, cute, and pretty good quality. I don't really like the clothes selection they offer though, aside from prom and homecoming dresses. The clothes are definitely for a younger crowd most of the time and what I have gotten from there usually fall apart shortly after buying them.
The store always have deals and promotions. But the clothes there don't seem very appealing and the quality doesn't look that great.
Deb is fantastic for dresses! I bought my prom dress from Deb, and it has lasted me two years since I purchased it!
I feel like they have very cute clothes and they do have a nice selection for bustier girls
Deb has a fantastic selection of dresses. Their outfits are so cute, and the people that work there are so helpful. They carry dresses that work for any size. They have a great selection of dresses for any type of style. Their clothes are worth the price.
Q & A
How ofthen do you shop here?
Since the prices are fairly similar to F21, are the materials comparable as well?
Did the DEB where anyone else lives go out of business? or is the mall where I live just bad at keeping stores?
Are Deb stores still around?
What is your favorite piece of clothing from this store? I've never shopped here but have heard that many do.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos