- "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
- "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
- "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
- "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
- "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
The store is alright, it's pretty cheap material but it's got some cute clothes and shoes.
What a great store! the styles they offer are great they have almost anything for everyone.
Deb comes in all sizes & shapes great items and very affordable & a fun place to shop :)
I love all the different styles they have. It's a great place to shop and it's affordable.
Love the store but every time I buy something from here it doesn't seem to last very long.
I love DEB but there clothing seems not to last very long. But there sales are outstanding!
I feel like they have very cute clothes and they do have a nice selection for bustier girls
Great clothing for any size, that's what you get at Debs. Fashion forward and reasonable.
Like this shop because it sells plus size clothes for teenage girls which is hard to find
Huge variety, but what good is that if the products aren't worth what you spend on them?
Q & A
How ofthen do you shop here?
Since the prices are fairly similar to F21, are the materials comparable as well?
Did the DEB where anyone else lives go out of business? or is the mall where I live just bad at keeping stores?
Are Deb stores still around?
What is your favorite piece of clothing from this store? I've never shopped here but have heard that many do.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos