Halloween Costume Ideas Inspired by Your Favorite TV Shows
- "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
- "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
- "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
- "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
- "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
I went to Deb's in the mall as a teen and I loved going shopping there. They always had a good selection, kept up with different styles, and had a good variety. They sell anything from jeans and a t-shirt too fancy prom dresses. I recently went to the mall and looked around again with my 8 year old daughter and see they still sell the same variety. I actually bought a cute pair of shoes there for myself.
I used to go to Deb's all the time but they are recently going out of business and I just do not like their clothes anymore.
I don't have a Debs near me, but every time I go to Maryland I make sure to stop in Debs. The prices are great!
It is a very cheap clothing store, sometimes don't have what you are looking for but sometimes trendy.
I love this store because they always have good prices and sales! They have really cute accessories as well. Also you can get really cute dresses for homecoming or prom here as well.
This store has really really cheap quality material Clothing. I guess it's cool if you're buying something to wear one time you get what you pay for.
I'm sad they are going out. I love their camies. They were simple and didn't have a built in bra.
I used to shop here when I was younger. Most of the clothes are geared towards the younger crowd. I never find anything I really like there anymore.
They had cute prom dresses. I didn't like the clothes much because I thought the quality of them wasn't that great and they were cheaply made.
In high school I use to buy my dance dresses there. But that is the only thing you can buy there that has quality. Their clothes smell of formaldehyde and they are not attractive. They should just stick to selling dresses and get rid of their clothes.
Q & A
How ofthen do you shop here?
Since the prices are fairly similar to F21, are the materials comparable as well?
Did the DEB where anyone else lives go out of business? or is the mall where I live just bad at keeping stores?
Are Deb stores still around?
What is your favorite piece of clothing from this store? I've never shopped here but have heard that many do.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos