Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Toni M.
Toni M.
Summerville, SC

I loved debs! Their dresses! Their tees! Their jeans! Really affordable! Love love!
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.

I used to love DEB because they have cute inexpensive clothes. This is also a go to place for homecoming dresses. Lately I haven't been able to find anything I like there so I stopped shopping there.
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Bossier City, LA

I haven't shopped there since I was in high school. I remember when I first seen the store I loved it. But then I started buying a few things and noticed that the quality was not worth the price. I do not have a Deb where I live currently.
Malynda C.
Malynda C.
Blacksburg, VA

I always shopped here for homecoming dresses and for hair accessories. They had cute clothes too, but a little over priced for my budget. I loved their socks and jewelry too.
Autumn H.
Autumn H.
Huntsville, AL

I've actually never set foot inside this store, but I did order my senior prom dress offline.
It was more beautiful than I expected.
For only $70-something, I basically got a wedding dress.
No joke, I'd get married in that dress.
Would definitely recommend for any girls look for affordable prom wear. :)
Nikia R.
Nikia R.
Missoula, MT

I like this atore a lot and although I haven't shopped there in a long time there season sales are very handy and that is where I got a lot of my formal dresses from freshman to junior year of high school.
Melissa  R.
Melissa R.

Haven't shopped there in over a decade. But they always have great stuff to pick from. Especially for teens and people who go to the clubs. Good prices too.
Maoly G.
Maoly G.
Staten Island, NY

Clothes are too cheaply made here. But if you need one top for just one day or anything for just one day than this is the store for you.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Clio, MI

If i ever wanted a cute, affordable top, or a cute pair of earrings I would hit up Deb. appropriate for all ages, there was always something cute to find for even under 10 bucks. So das they have closed. RIP Deb!
Emily P.
Emily P.

Deb was definitely my go-to store for plus size clothes until they filed bankruptcy and shut down the stores. The majority of my shirts are from Deb and their prices are pretty decent in comparison with other stores that sell plus size clothing.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.