- "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
- "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
- "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
- "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
- "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
I feel like they have very cute clothes and they do have a nice selection for bustier girls
One of the first places I go to when I'm looking for something certain. Very affordable.
I love to get clothes for a girl's night out here. There is always something fun to wear.
Deb is an okay store. They have cute clothes. they are cheaply made tho. fall apart easy
Huge variety, but what good is that if the products aren't worth what you spend on them?
LOVE THIS STORE. The quality isn't terrific but hey its worth the price you pay for it.
I used to shop here a lot when I was younger but now I don't really ever find anything.
Great clothing for any size, that's what you get at Debs. Fashion forward and reasonable.
DEB is a fun store to shop at, they carry all sizes and have great styles for everyone!
Personally I don't really like DEB, they have cute stuff but it falls apart really easily
Q & A
How ofthen do you shop here?
Since the prices are fairly similar to F21, are the materials comparable as well?
Did the DEB where anyone else lives go out of business? or is the mall where I live just bad at keeping stores?
Are Deb stores still around?
What is your favorite piece of clothing from this store? I've never shopped here but have heard that many do.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos