Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Tracee B.
Tracee B.
Independence, MO

I love this store personally because when I got married 19 years ago I bought my bridesmaids dresses there! The selection of prom dresses is pretty good! They range in sizes to from the smallest to the "fluffiest". definitely check out this store
Elissa D.
Elissa D.
Elmira, NY

Deb has some really awesome dresses for prom, homecoming, or any kind of formal gathering. I have some clothes from there but a lot of times, I see more "club clothes" than professional. They have a lot of nice stuff there.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Hackettstown, NJ

For as cute and stylish as the Deb clothes are, the quality is not 100% there. Clothes lose their shape in the wash and don't use the dryer on anything you buy. Just dry it on the line and they will last longer!
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Takoma Park, MD

Their clothes are low quality. In the same category of Rainbow clothes. They don't last long, and on top of that, you'll see your same items on soooo many other females.
Shelby M.
Shelby M.
Atoka, OK

I love their clothes I love going on their website since the only mall they have it in but not anymore is 3 hours away.
Arneta O.
Arneta O.

Went there looking for a few things. Was not able to stay in the store for to long. It was warm, clothes were hanging off the hangers all on the floor. The two items that i picked out didn't last ver long. Clothing is very cheaply made. YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Jenkintown, PA

They have jeans that fit me perfectly. I'm short and have huge hips so its hard to find perfect jeans and well I love theirs . They have amazing tops as well!
Brandy W.
Brandy W.

I like the store and love that they have cute clothes for those who are of a normal size or bigger. I just don't like the prices, they are too expensive but when they put items on sale you can get a nice deal on occasions.
Meghan H.
Meghan H.

Every DEB I have ever been into looked like it hadn't been cleaned in years. The clothes are highly unorganized and hideous and the workers are rude and trashy. I absolutely can't stand this store, not one thing about it appeals to me.
Mayra L.
Mayra L.

I don't appreciate the 'style' that this store has going on. The last time I shopped here was when I was in middle school.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.