Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Tara L.
Tara L.
Cheshire, CT

They have a great selection of affordable trendy clothes. I bring my teen daughter here whenever she has a dance to attend they have very affordable dresses for homecoming or prom, I don't want to spend an arm and leg for a dress she'll only wear once. As for the other clothes they're affordable, but not the best quality.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Randolph, VT

Here is another store that sells cute clothes for a reasonable price. It's not the highest quality, but it lasts me long enough. I tend to buy cheaper clothes as I change my mind a lot and get bored of clothes. It's nice to have some sturdy basics, but if you are looking for clothes to last you a season for a great price this is one great option.
Bonnie W.
Bonnie W.
Hazard, KY

I am a plus size girl and I love Deb! They are great for the plus size girls! They have a great variety and great quality!
Raizel C.
Raizel C.
Birmingham, AL

I hate to bring some hate here, but I'm just going to honest with you all. Upon walking into Deb, my eyes are bombed with sequins, glitter, neon, animal prints, and every tacky and tasteless thing imaginable. I like incorporating those trends but Deb over does and ruins them with their line of cheap club wear and tacky formal dresses.

Also, every time I go into Deb, the store is crowded with all the the racks, it's unorganized, and everything in general is dirty. Just look at the carpet next time you go. trust me.
I am not a germaphobe but this is the kind of store that I always sanitize after leaving.
Varonica D.
Varonica D.
Milwaukee, WI

I love DEB, I have never been inside one of their stores but their online site is excellent. I have been shopping at DEB for about a year now and I have not had any problems. I recommend DEB to everyone of all sizes.
Angelica M.
Angelica M.
Aurora, CO

So I went to the D.E.B in the Aurora Town Center, walking in I noticed all the color. This is a place to shop if you enjoy a lot of different colors in your clothes. The store was actually pretty neat with a few things out of place but not horrible. The customer service was great I was greeted and told about all the sales going on. The quality of the clothing is the downfall, it is not that great for being in that price range. I got a shirt and a couple pair of pants that got destroyed within a couple months. I recommend this for a one time try and if you enjoy then you can go back.
Ah V.
Ah V.

Very affordable and have very cute clothes from time to time. but sometime i feel like their style is just not me. But i love theri kimonos
Brittani T.
Brittani T.
Saint Rose, LA

Everything just looks so cheap. The material used is horrid. There formal dress selection is a mess and made with tacky fabrics.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Springfield, IL

I like shopping here. I really like shopping here when they are having sales. I will not pay full price for anything in this store because of its quality. It is not very good quality. A lot of the shirts I have will shrink in length and fade in color badly.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.

This store has some pretty cute clothes for a good price! Although, a lot of the deb stores I go into are a little dirty.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.