Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
West Seneca, NY

I'm really not a fan of this store. I find all of their clothes and shoes/accessories to be very cheap and look ratchet...no thanks!! Good for middle schoolers but the last place I would ever shop as a 20 year old!!!
Taylor W.
Taylor W.

I mainly bought homecoming dresses here. They were decently priced and fashionable. I bought 1 pair of yoga pants there though and they made it through 2 washes before they got all stretched and twisted. And it's not the washer, that's brand new. If you're going to shop here stick with apparel for formals. Good if you're on a budget! I found a homecoming dress there for 10, got shoes for 20, and a necklace for 5 and got a ton of compliments
Lorena H.
Lorena H.

I used to shop here for years since they were the only place that had affordable clothes for thick girls but over the years their prices are super high for the quality. I don't shop here often.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Buffalo, NY

Awesome store to find homecoming or any dresses. The one in my mall just went out of business which is very sad because I remember shopping there and trying on dresses with my friends my entire childhood and middle school. It's a shame. If you do come across a DEB and plan on buying one of their dresses, please check for damages before you buy because most of their dresses are damaged.
Robin S.
Robin S.
Hugo, OK

Great store if your shopping on a budget. The clothes arnt the greatest quality and their sizes are all out of wack. But the prices are deffinetely affordable and some of their formal wear is actually really cute!
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
Trenton, KY

I have personally only found a few items in the store that I liked over a period of several years. They are reasonably priced if you are on a budget and need formal gowns.
Alana M.
Alana M.
Bridgeport, CT

This store is eh. I am not a huge fan of their clothes, but they have great accessories and cheap dress up heels.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Hampton, VA

I used to shop here all the time when I was a teenager, and as I grew older and grew hips rather quickly realized this store wasn't too great. The clothes run small, they are not tailored for a womans body, an athletic shaped female maybe but I was right in between the size of 14 junior and 16 plus for their sections, which is the majority size of women in America! Save your time there are plenty of other stores just as cheap with better selection and quality
Tarini T.
Tarini T.

Love their clothing, shoes and accessories! They have such casual and fashionable stuffs! Not only that but its affordable and they have a line for girls and adult women!
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Deridder, LA

Such cute clothes but not very afforardable if you ask me. I love how they have a wide variety of plus size clothing.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.