Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Alexus K.
Alexus K.
Maryville, IL

Great store, especially for us women that aren't the size of a toothpick. If only the one near me didn't close....
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Saint Charles, MO

Deb, I have bought shoes from this store and they have lasted 4+ years (disclaimer; I do not wear them daily). I have bought cute little dresses and shirts and the quality is decent in comparison with the price.
Shawnella S.
Shawnella S.
Trimble, OH

I LOVE Deb's products! I had a pair of shoes, clothes, and some lip gloss and I got them for a good price.
Lisa B.
Lisa B.

I was very excited when Deb opened in my town as we only had one place for plus sized women. I went in and found a lot of cute clothes, but when I tried them out, found they were about 3 sizes too small.
Emily P.
Emily P.

Deb was definitely my go-to store for plus size clothes until they filed bankruptcy and shut down the stores. The majority of my shirts are from Deb and their prices are pretty decent in comparison with other stores that sell plus size clothing.
Tylin d.
Tylin d.
Canada, KY

I always loved debs clothes . but their prices wasn't too good ... sad it went out of business
Katie S.
Katie S.

They have stylish clothing, however the quality of such is usually a little poor. Usually cheap also at least
Gabrielle B.
Gabrielle B.
jacksonville, NC

This is the store we almost always went to for school dances, they have cute formal dresses that don't break the bank. We also would hit the sale racks and from time to time find cute shoes.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Clio, MI

If i ever wanted a cute, affordable top, or a cute pair of earrings I would hit up Deb. appropriate for all ages, there was always something cute to find for even under 10 bucks. So das they have closed. RIP Deb!
Lois F.
Lois F.
bridgeport, OH

Deb used to be my favorite go to clothing store. So many different styles and size friendly! I miss not having a Deb in the mall anymore. Their brand and styles were so so cute and great prices
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.