BY DEB #71 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what does thi...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Liz E.
CLARKSTON, MI
Being in college, I love when I can find affordable clothes that I can wear to parties. DEB is the perfect place to buy cheap clothes that I can wear out and not be afraid to ruin them. They are on the cheaper side and won't last you too long, but you get what you pay for. I wouldn't suggest the prom dresses or shoes (ouch!), but if you're looking for cheap party clothes, DEB is a good place to go.
Amanda L.
Martinsville, VA
Being a picky shopper, I sort of steer clear of this store as a rule. For some reason it always tends to be larger and more spacious than other stores I actually prefer. They have a lot of generic jeans and whatnot--the same discounted material you find at Wet Seal/Rue 21. I've always had a problem with the sizes in jeans here. They do have cute prom dresses, though, and quite affordable overall.
Samantha L.
Frederick, MD
I used to get my homecoming dresses from here in high school because I couldn't afford to spend hundreds on a dress I'd wear one night (and because I did this I got to splurge my senior year for a prom dress!) They're still cute and classy (some of them) and they have great sales. Some of the clothes is rather cheap and tacky but I would still go in and look around. They also have great jewelry!
Allie M.
Oviedo, FL
I used to like this store, but it has become trashy and cheap. The prices are affordable, but in my opinion are overpriced for the quality you get. The material and the style is usually trashy looking. Some of the formal dresses are nicely designed, but up close are cheap looking.
Brandi P.
Deb is ok depending on what you're looking for. I always buy shoes there, and they are comfortable, affordable, cute, and pretty good quality. I don't really like the clothes selection they offer though, aside from prom and homecoming dresses. The clothes are definitely for a younger crowd most of the time and what I have gotten from there usually fall apart shortly after buying them.
Sara R.
This store was in our mall and the only time any one with a sense of style would walk in there is if they had their home coming dresses out, because they were cheap. This stores clothes are so ugly. But I do like that they had a whole half of the store in plus size clothing.
Christina S.
Fordyce, NE
While the quality of their clothing and jewelry is below my desire, there are chances for some quality items. However, every DEB store I have been into is usually extremely messy. The sale racks tend to be a disaster. The sale tubs are usually cardboard boxes and tend to be torn. Do not expect a lot from this store. I also feel that their items are expensive compared to their low quality.
Tiffany G.
Ashland, OH
Every time I go to the mall, I have to go in here. Usually when I go I don't have any money but there has been times that I had made purchases here. I love the style of clothing here. It may be geared towards the girls still in high school but I still shop there and I am 25! Confession: I bought my wedding dress there. It was meant to be a prom dress but it was white and had silver rhinestones on it. Took the rhinestones off and it looked just like a wedding dress. And, I do believe I only paid like $60 or $70 for it!
Jasmine M.
Oak Park, MI
The Deb stores that I have went to have had a lot of great clothes. I would usually shop from the $15 an below racks because I have found some great items there. I have gotten some of everything from this store, but I especially like the variety of shirts that they have.
Laura (Katie) H.
Norfolk, VA
To me, this store is just okay. I got a dress from here for my Freshman homecoming...although the price was pretty good, it wasn't great quality, honestly. It only lasted me about two years, that's it - and when I buy that kind of stuff, I want it to last a long time. It still fit me, but just really worn and just not as pretty anymore. It's just okay....I wouldn't go here again.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.