Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Malynda C.
Malynda C.
Blacksburg, VA
I always shopped here for homecoming dresses and for hair accessories. They had cute clothes too, but a little over priced for my budget. I loved their socks and jewelry too.
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
Port Allegany, PA
I loved debs, they had such cute clothes and it's a shame they went out of business. The prices weren't bad either.
melissa l.
melissa l.
Kimball, MI
Debs was a good store cute cloths loved going in there and seeing all the summer cloths and sandles
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
Naperville, IL
Very similar to forever 21. Good for a dress you only need for one night. Same with shoes you need for like a wedding or something.
Tylin d.
Tylin d.
Canada, KY
I always loved debs clothes . but their prices wasn't too good ... sad it went out of business
Faith T.
Faith T.
Las Vegas, NV
DEB had such great dresses for good prices! Their regular clothing wasn't all that bad, but their dresses we...ah-mazing!
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Saint Charles, MO
Deb, I have bought shoes from this store and they have lasted 4+ years (disclaimer; I do not wear them daily). I have bought cute little dresses and shirts and the quality is decent in comparison with the price.
Shawnella S.
Shawnella S.
Trimble, OH
I LOVE Deb's products! I had a pair of shoes, clothes, and some lip gloss and I got them for a good price.
Brandee M.
Brandee M.
Carson City, MI
They have great clothes and many dresses. In high school I purchased a few dresses here because they were inexpensive and gorgeous.
Melissa E.
Melissa E.
Anoka, MN
Ah, Deb. Some cute stuff, but I also feel like a lot of it was low-quality clothes for basic girls going out clubbing.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.