Add a Photo

#68 in Clothing Stores & Brands
Photos (27)
Linda T.
Linda T.

The quality wasn't the greatest - it was decent, not too bad but not good either. Prices were affordable but some clothes would be $25 for no reason when it was clear it should've been under $10. They got rid of this store at my local mall but I grew up shopping here because it was affordable. I think it's for plus sizes only now but I did enjoy shopping here. The sales were great and I always bought something everything I was there. If you're looking for something decent and cheap that you're not going to wear all the time, then this was the perfect place!
Gabrielle B.
Gabrielle B.
jacksonville, NC

This is the store we almost always went to for school dances, they have cute formal dresses that don't break the bank. We also would hit the sale racks and from time to time find cute shoes.
Diana L.
Diana L.

Deb cloths are good for the price, def not going to be cloths you can wear forever, but still good price and fashionable!
Taylor W.
Taylor W.

I mainly bought homecoming dresses here. They were decently priced and fashionable. I bought 1 pair of yoga pants there though and they made it through 2 washes before they got all stretched and twisted. And it's not the washer, that's brand new. If you're going to shop here stick with apparel for formals. Good if you're on a budget! I found a homecoming dress there for 10, got shoes for 20, and a necklace for 5 and got a ton of compliments
Bella D.
Bella D.
Mocksville, NC

Went on black Friday and wasn't sure cuz I've never been there. I got over 400.00 for only 132.00. Awesome. Bought some jeans from there. I love the softness and stretch on my hips. They closed the one down in Indianapolis...so sad cuz I go there a bit. Super affordable. Had some items for 5 years and still look new.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Buffalo, NY

Awesome store to find homecoming or any dresses. The one in my mall just went out of business which is very sad because I remember shopping there and trying on dresses with my friends my entire childhood and middle school. It's a shame. If you do come across a DEB and plan on buying one of their dresses, please check for damages before you buy because most of their dresses are damaged.
Robin S.
Robin S.
Hugo, OK

Great store if your shopping on a budget. The clothes arnt the greatest quality and their sizes are all out of wack. But the prices are deffinetely affordable and some of their formal wear is actually really cute!
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
Trenton, KY

I have personally only found a few items in the store that I liked over a period of several years. They are reasonably priced if you are on a budget and need formal gowns.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Tacoma, WA

One of my favorite stores they have very cute clothes for cheap and pretty decent quality. So sad there closing ):
Lindsey V.
Lindsey V.
Friendswood, TX

I just bought a few items for Christmas of 2014 from deb shops. And I was very happy. As a plus size gal, it is really hard to find affordable cute clothes. Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.