BY DEB #70 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what does thi...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
megan s.
Cold Spring, KY
I don't shop at my local DEB because the store is very disgusting, there is puke stains all over the floor and it is very dusty inside. Most of the dresses are poorly made and always have strings hanging off of them. I have only gone into this store to look for a cardigan and I will never go back into it.
Nikki K.
Charlotte, NC
I love Deb! I'm a Plus size girl and they always have fashionable clothes for my size. I got prom and homecoming dresses there when I was in high school. Currently I shop there for casual and sometimes business attire. Sometimes their clothes are a little cheaper, but they normally hold up really well.
Debra V.
Gloucester Cy, NJ
I also go here for shoes and accessories. If I need fishnets or little things before I go out. When they have sales, oh boy. They have really cute inexpensive dresses, tops, bottoms, flats, heels... you name it. I always buy their version of Justin Bieber Girlfriend perfume, its called "bestfriend" lol
Leigh-Anne H.
Stoneham, MA
If I want a good club outfit, I know where to go. I've found some great finds in here; their Amethyst jeans are great for the price and sometimes I get a nice hit on their sweaters.

But they've turned very 'club' feeling lately. A few years ago, you could find a nice variety of clothing, but now it's gone fairly tacky at points. I still will go there for jeans and maybe a simple blazer or inexpensive summer dress.
Lyndsey B.
Perry, Fl
If you really look in the store you can find something cute but you really have to look! Most of the clothes in the store look like something a stripper would wear! The prices are good if you are lucky enough to find something, but the customer service is terrible! I had a girl tell me never to come back because I bought a pair of ballet flats she wanted and it was the last pair! Of corse I didn't listen to this crap!
Autumn F.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Deb has never really "Disappointed" me but they have also never truly impressed me either. I will order from there once in awhile but I feel like their clothing isn't that good of quality. I like their accessories. The stores are typically messy but overall its a good store if your on a budget.
Brittany S.
Love their clothes at reasonable prices. Just started a new job and was able to go there on black friday and get clothes for half price. They are the most comfortable of all my dress pants. Love their tops also, some are a bit over priced. I always have a great experience with workers as well
Shelby M.
Millville, NJ
I bought some clothes from Deb online over the summer. They have really cute stuff. A little expensive but the clearance prices were good. The quality of the clothes left a little to be desired. The shirts I bought shrunk right away. To the point where I couldn't even wear them again. Which was disappointing to say the least but the jacket I bought from there was really affordable and really cute. Also the jeans I got from there are great. They fit me perfectly. You ladies know it's hard to find a good pair of jeans. Try them out but be wary and shop smart.
Vanessa J.
Madison, MS
I am a Deb JUNKIE, I am there every chance I get!!!
One thing that stands out for me is their plus size section, it has its OWN SIDE of the store, I like this because, when I shop at other stores plus size section it's just that ... A SECTION, so there is not much of a selection, but Debs has a HUGE selection to choose from and they are CUTE, thanks DEBS for giving us plus size ladies so much more to choose from!!!
Charmaine B.
Lima , OH
This is my go to dress shop! I always find bargains on my dresses. I'm a Mary Kay consultant so for weekly events and big national events I find my dresses here. I usually catch them on sale, so between season (prom, homecoming, graduation) they have the best prices, I usually get 3 dresses anywhere from $40-$60. I don't have an issue with quality because they aren't normal everyday wear, so they last a long time.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.