- "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
- "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
- "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
- "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
- "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
I've bought some clothes there years ago and I'm just not a fan. poor quality in the clothing.
They have so many cute dresses! If you like glittery, girly clothes, definitely check them out!
Deb's clothes are inexpensive, which could be a good thing, if they weren't so cheaply made.
The store has kinda gone down hill over the years. Somewhat tacky and pre-teen for my style.
DEB has affordable clothing that is also cute! Most of their items are very similar, though.
Always have a sale going on. I love getting camis from here. They're tops are also very cute.
Cute clothes and GREAT prices on there jeans. Thats what i usually buy when i go in there.
The clothes aren't worth the price and the on sale clothes are ugly but I like their jewelry
I've purchased several dresses from here. They all make me feel beautiful and sophisticated.
This a place to shop if on a budget but not a lot to choose from not my first place to go to
Q & A
How ofthen do you shop here?
Since the prices are fairly similar to F21, are the materials comparable as well?
Did the DEB where anyone else lives go out of business? or is the mall where I live just bad at keeping stores?
Are Deb stores still around?
What is your favorite piece of clothing from this store? I've never shopped here but have heard that many do.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos