Add a Photo

#68 in Clothing Stores & Brands
Photos (27)
Taylor a.
Taylor a.
DEB is a very picky place, I say that because not many people like DEB's. It depends on your style on if you will like DEBs or not. I think they have cute clothing and wish I could shop there more than I do. As well as have the confidence to wear some of their more showing clothing.
Christina J.
Christina J.
Ambler, PA
Deb is cheap and good quality! The dresses are beautiful and good for a variety of occasions! i was so upset when they god rid of the DEB in my mall!
Savanah F.
Savanah F.
Tacoma, WA
Deb has an amazing plus size selection. Most of their clothes sizes run strange and not as on point, but they have such an awesome selection. Every time I am there they have great sales and i am able to get a few new outfits for under 50 dollars! Awesome! they also have an awesome selection of colorful socks and hats and winter wear.
Lois F.
Lois F.
bridgeport, OH
Feb. 7, 2017, 8:20 p.m.
Review for: DEB
Deb used to be my favorite go to clothing store. So many different styles and size friendly! I miss not having a Deb in the mall anymore. Their brand and styles were so so cute and great prices
Chloe A.
Chloe A.
Woodbury Hts, NJ
Feb. 5, 2017, 12:08 p.m.
Review for: DEB
I hate that they closed I use to love everything from there and it was disappointing that they did
Thelma M.
Thelma M.
Jan. 16, 2017, 6:16 a.m.
Review for: DEB
I love getting clothes from Deb , they have such cute clothes. The store in my town closed awhile back , wasn't sure if they did online so i been getting stuff from zumiez and other stores
Leah M.
Leah M.
Freedom, WI
Dec. 27, 2016, 2:53 p.m.
Review for: DEB
Junky! You get what you pay for with Deb clothing. Would not recommend. Better off at Old Navy
Abby M.
Abby M.
Delaware, OH
Dec. 21, 2016, 3:02 p.m.
Review for: DEB
I used to love this store & bought the majority of my dresses, shirts, leggings, etc from there (which were all beyond adorable) but when they closed the stores and all, someone else bought the company all they have now are your basic clothing options.
Alessa P.
Alessa P.
Fayetteville, NC
Dec. 19, 2016, 8:29 p.m.
Review for: DEB
I had one of these stores in my mall when I lived in New York and I used to shop there all the time. The quality of their clothing isn't the best but it's cheap so that's fine. They have really cute homecoming dresses here.
Christine D.
Christine D.
Dec. 14, 2016, 11 a.m.
Review for: DEB
Cool company, cool clothing and super fashionable. Great customer service and super affordable.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.