Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Kimberly N.
Kimberly N.
Redmond, WA

DEB is an average fast fashion clothing chain. The sales draw you in but at the end of the day, it's difficult to find classic pieces that will last you beyond one season. Can be great for fun finds!
Mya G.
Mya G.
Washington, NJ

I used deb to buy a dress for my 8th grade farewell i got a buy one get one deal so i also got a dress for my graduation. the total came to $30 so that was very good. when i got home one of the dresses had a tare in the side i fixed it but it still made me mad.
Catherine C.
Catherine C.
Petoskey, MI

I do not like this store. The clothes tend to fall apart after a few washing and the staff is usually young kids that like to stand around and talk most of the time. The clothing is geared toward young kids and it's not my style. Most of the time I walk out empty handed.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Troy, MO

Its a wanna be wet seal or body central and don't have very cute selection
Shaundra O.
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA

The clothes are kind of cheaply made.
Cute, but something you would think comes from those terrifying chinese websites where the prices are good, but the clothes don't make it a week.
Katia S.
Katia S.
Louisville, KY

I got my prom dress back in 2008 from this store. I absolutely loved the dress I picked the only problem was that it had a tiny hole on it. But the cashier was more than happy to sell the dress to me with a 50% off!!! Took it home and fix it myself!! :)
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.

DEB is a good store if you are looking for regular clothes to wear, they have some cute stuff. But if you are looking for a dress I would recommend somewhere else, because they tend to tear easy and to many other people get dresses for there dances here.
Crystal B.
Crystal B.

They used to be a lot better than they are now. I shopped there once upon a time. Went searching for a gift for someone and feel they've gone downhill. Disorganized and much cheaper quality than I remember.
Amanda  M.
Amanda M.

Always been a huge fan of deb. Always amazing clothes and even better shoes and accessories. Great sales a lot too
April S.
April S.
Cleveland, Oh

I like shopping at Deb. Their prices are low and they have a big variety of sizes. It's a great place to find things to match an outfit that you may not wear a lot. For example, I may not wear a neon orange tank top very often, so I don't want to spend a lot of money on one if I need it for something. Don't expect their clothes to hold up for a long time though. Most of the tank tops I have bought from there have snapped straps or frayed hems after several washings.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.