Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Jasmine T.
Jasmine T.
Indianapolis, IN

It's an alright place, I probably will go back.
Taylor a.
Taylor a.

DEB is a very picky place, I say that because not many people like DEB's. It depends on your style on if you will like DEBs or not. I think they have cute clothing and wish I could shop there more than I do. As well as have the confidence to wear some of their more showing clothing.
Christina J.
Christina J.
Ambler, PA

Deb is cheap and good quality! The dresses are beautiful and good for a variety of occasions! i was so upset when they god rid of the DEB in my mall!
Savanah F.
Savanah F.
Tacoma, WA

Deb has an amazing plus size selection. Most of their clothes sizes run strange and not as on point, but they have such an awesome selection. Every time I am there they have great sales and i am able to get a few new outfits for under 50 dollars! Awesome! they also have an awesome selection of colorful socks and hats and winter wear.
Bella D.
Bella D.
Mocksville, NC

Went on black Friday and wasn't sure cuz I've never been there. I got over 400.00 for only 132.00. Awesome. Bought some jeans from there. I love the softness and stretch on my hips. They closed the one down in Indianapolis...so sad cuz I go there a bit. Super affordable. Had some items for 5 years and still look new.
Lois F.
Lois F.
Bridgeport, OH

Deb used to be my favorite go to clothing store. So many different styles and size friendly! I miss not having a Deb in the mall anymore. Their brand and styles were so so cute and great prices
Chloe A.
Chloe A.
Woodbury Hts, NJ

I hate that they closed I use to love everything from there and it was disappointing that they did
Thelma M.
Thelma M.

I love getting clothes from Deb , they have such cute clothes. The store in my town closed awhile back , wasn't sure if they did online so i been getting stuff from zumiez and other stores
Leah M.
Leah M.
Freedom, WI

Junky! You get what you pay for with Deb clothing. Would not recommend. Better off at Old Navy
Abby M.
Abby M.
Delaware, OH

I used to love this store & bought the majority of my dresses, shirts, leggings, etc from there (which were all beyond adorable) but when they closed the stores and all, someone else bought the company all they have now are your basic clothing options.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.