Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Shelby M.
Shelby M.
Atoka, OK

I love their clothes I love going on their website since the only mall they have it in but not anymore is 3 hours away.
Arneta O.
Arneta O.

Went there looking for a few things. Was not able to stay in the store for to long. It was warm, clothes were hanging off the hangers all on the floor. The two items that i picked out didn't last ver long. Clothing is very cheaply made. YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Jenkintown, PA

They have jeans that fit me perfectly. I'm short and have huge hips so its hard to find perfect jeans and well I love theirs . They have amazing tops as well!
Brandy W.
Brandy W.

I like the store and love that they have cute clothes for those who are of a normal size or bigger. I just don't like the prices, they are too expensive but when they put items on sale you can get a nice deal on occasions.
Meghan H.
Meghan H.

Every DEB I have ever been into looked like it hadn't been cleaned in years. The clothes are highly unorganized and hideous and the workers are rude and trashy. I absolutely can't stand this store, not one thing about it appeals to me.
Mayra L.
Mayra L.
Storm Lake, IA

I don't appreciate the 'style' that this store has going on. The last time I shopped here was when I was in middle school.
Hayley T.
Hayley T.
Ft Wainwright, AK

Clothes are mostly trashy looking and cheap. Wouldn't buy anything in there unless it was for a costume party.
Yazemin S.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , Tx

Has very nice clothes, and many products at good price, but it would be better to have more discount.
Ashton P.
Ashton P.
rossville, GA

The deb shop is great I got a couple of homecoming dresses and shoes from there but the closest one to me is a couple of hours away
Jasmine T.
Jasmine T.
Indianapolis, IN

It's an alright place, I probably will go back.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.