BY DEB #70 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what does this ...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Summer K.
Summer K.
East Berlin, PA
Good variety of styles and sizes that anyone could find cloths at. fun environment
homeland, ca
I love to shop here they have so many on trend clothes, shoes and accesories. Their prices are really affordable . they have plus size clothes too. The clothes is a good quality and the shoes are so cute.
McKenna P.
McKenna P.
Mayville, MI
This store does have a good variety of sizes however the shirts tend to fade and rip as you wear them. THey do deserve some credit for their variety, but for the price you pay for some of it, it isn't worth it. Their jewelry is amazing though. If you look out for it, the sales can sometimes get you clothes and jewelry for dirt cheap.
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
Killeen, tX
They always have nice clothes at a fair price. Only thing is the material isn't great so they won't last long
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Berea, OH
Deb has some really cute stuff for really great prices. they always have an abundance of sale racks with awesome deals like BOGO 50% off, on both sale and full price merch. they have nice jeans and i feel like every time i go into a store, i do find something i like. also its nice to see a major chain with plus sizes.
Kelsey M.
Kelsey M.
Jamestown, NY
The clothes are trashy, tacky, and ugly. the only good thing about this store is their homecoming and prom dresses.
Kathryn M.
Kathryn M.
Florence, NJ
Fashionista Expert
DEB is horrible. Quality is no good. And the clothes are very trashy in style. Clothes are either made to small or made to big.
Lillian G.
Lillian G.
The clothes are cheaply made, not at all fashionable, and just plain trashy. just. no. the few times I've ventured into this store I've regretted it dearly.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Columbus, IN
Very affordable and has a plus-size section which is not in most junior stores and usually not as cute. Very cute and wide selection on shoes and purses.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Cincinnati, OH
I have not shopped at debs recently because they are expensive and are very few of them. They have some good clothes but most are cheap. I would recommend this store.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.