- "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
- "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
- "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
- "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
- "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Yes love to hitthis plave up in the summer awesome deals they have on all there clothes and shoes
DEB used to be a great store. Now it has gone down in quality and style. Focuses more on tweens.
Love this store. They always have such cute dresses!!! Also, I like their wide variety of sizes.
Cheap all around. The quality is borderline childish, while simultaneously being kind of trashy.
You get what you pay for. Cheap prices cheap qualuty clothes. I will never waste my money again.
You do not get what you pay for at this store. The quality is cheap and it's way too overpriced.
Love this place for camis and tanks. I've bought some tops but usually had 1 or 2 wears out of it
Cute store, brought my daughter to one for a homecoming dress found a dress at a very good price
Definitely the worst place to shop at. No one shops there at all why are they still even open ...
I like DEB. They are nice for plus sizes. They have cute clothes but the quality is not good...
Q & A
How ofthen do you shop here?
Since the prices are fairly similar to F21, are the materials comparable as well?
Did the DEB where anyone else lives go out of business? or is the mall where I live just bad at keeping stores?
Are Deb stores still around?
What is your favorite piece of clothing from this store? I've never shopped here but have heard that many do.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos