Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Varonica D.
Varonica D.
Milwaukee, WI

I love DEB, I have never been inside one of their stores but their online site is excellent. I have been shopping at DEB for about a year now and I have not had any problems. I recommend DEB to everyone of all sizes.
Angelica M.
Angelica M.
Aurora, CO

So I went to the D.E.B in the Aurora Town Center, walking in I noticed all the color. This is a place to shop if you enjoy a lot of different colors in your clothes. The store was actually pretty neat with a few things out of place but not horrible. The customer service was great I was greeted and told about all the sales going on. The quality of the clothing is the downfall, it is not that great for being in that price range. I got a shirt and a couple pair of pants that got destroyed within a couple months. I recommend this for a one time try and if you enjoy then you can go back.
Ah V.
Ah V.

Very affordable and have very cute clothes from time to time. but sometime i feel like their style is just not me. But i love theri kimonos
Brittani T.
Brittani T.
Saint Rose, LA

Everything just looks so cheap. The material used is horrid. There formal dress selection is a mess and made with tacky fabrics.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Springfield, IL

I like shopping here. I really like shopping here when they are having sales. I will not pay full price for anything in this store because of its quality. It is not very good quality. A lot of the shirts I have will shrink in length and fade in color badly.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.

This store has some pretty cute clothes for a good price! Although, a lot of the deb stores I go into are a little dirty.
Tracee B.
Tracee B.
Independence, MO

I love this store personally because when I got married 19 years ago I bought my bridesmaids dresses there! The selection of prom dresses is pretty good! They range in sizes to from the smallest to the "fluffiest". definitely check out this store
Elissa D.
Elissa D.
Elmira, NY

Deb has some really awesome dresses for prom, homecoming, or any kind of formal gathering. I have some clothes from there but a lot of times, I see more "club clothes" than professional. They have a lot of nice stuff there.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Hackettstown, NJ

For as cute and stylish as the Deb clothes are, the quality is not 100% there. Clothes lose their shape in the wash and don't use the dryer on anything you buy. Just dry it on the line and they will last longer!
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Takoma Park, MD

Their clothes are low quality. In the same category of Rainbow clothes. They don't last long, and on top of that, you'll see your same items on soooo many other females.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.