- "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
- "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
- "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
- "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
- "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Nice clothes and not too bad on price either. I really enjoy their store and the sizes they offer.
I heard from some this is a nice site some say they are aweful but I think they are pretty descent
I always get great clearance items here. The selection is always huge no matter what size you are.
Cheap prices but also cheap clothes. Very childish style sometimes. They do carry cute boots though
I've been a Deb shopper since middle school! Always bought my homecoming dresses and coats there.
Awesome prices but very unorganized!! If u have 6 hours to spare then this is the place for you!
Like several other place, they have really cute thing but not the greatest quality there can be.
Love the clothes. i myself don't shop there every often but i do like going when they have sales.
I'm sad they are going out. I love their camies. They were simple and didn't have a built in bra.
I like deb they have lots of different sizes and different styles i just don't go there to often.
Q & A
How ofthen do you shop here?
Since the prices are fairly similar to F21, are the materials comparable as well?
Did the DEB where anyone else lives go out of business? or is the mall where I live just bad at keeping stores?
Are Deb stores still around?
What is your favorite piece of clothing from this store? I've never shopped here but have heard that many do.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos