Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Catherine C.
Catherine C.
Petoskey, MI

I do not like this store. The clothes tend to fall apart after a few washing and the staff is usually young kids that like to stand around and talk most of the time. The clothing is geared toward young kids and it's not my style. Most of the time I walk out empty handed.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Troy, MO

Its a wanna be wet seal or body central and don't have very cute selection
Shaundra O.
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA

The clothes are kind of cheaply made.
Cute, but something you would think comes from those terrifying chinese websites where the prices are good, but the clothes don't make it a week.
Katia S.
Katia S.
Louisville, KY

I got my prom dress back in 2008 from this store. I absolutely loved the dress I picked the only problem was that it had a tiny hole on it. But the cashier was more than happy to sell the dress to me with a 50% off!!! Took it home and fix it myself!! :)
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.

DEB is a good store if you are looking for regular clothes to wear, they have some cute stuff. But if you are looking for a dress I would recommend somewhere else, because they tend to tear easy and to many other people get dresses for there dances here.
Crystal B.
Crystal B.

They used to be a lot better than they are now. I shopped there once upon a time. Went searching for a gift for someone and feel they've gone downhill. Disorganized and much cheaper quality than I remember.
April S.
April S.
Cleveland, Oh

I like shopping at Deb. Their prices are low and they have a big variety of sizes. It's a great place to find things to match an outfit that you may not wear a lot. For example, I may not wear a neon orange tank top very often, so I don't want to spend a lot of money on one if I need it for something. Don't expect their clothes to hold up for a long time though. Most of the tank tops I have bought from there have snapped straps or frayed hems after several washings.
Tara L.
Tara L.
Cheshire, CT

They have a great selection of affordable trendy clothes. I bring my teen daughter here whenever she has a dance to attend they have very affordable dresses for homecoming or prom, I don't want to spend an arm and leg for a dress she'll only wear once. As for the other clothes they're affordable, but not the best quality.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Randolph, VT

Here is another store that sells cute clothes for a reasonable price. It's not the highest quality, but it lasts me long enough. I tend to buy cheaper clothes as I change my mind a lot and get bored of clothes. It's nice to have some sturdy basics, but if you are looking for clothes to last you a season for a great price this is one great option.
Bonnie W.
Bonnie W.
Hazard, KY

I am a plus size girl and I love Deb! They are great for the plus size girls! They have a great variety and great quality!
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.