DEB uploaded by Bella D.DEB uploaded by Danielle K.DEB uploaded by Kayla S.See all 27 photos

BY DEB #68 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?There is a Deb store in Everet... 1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??Yes, you can. 1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store lik...Some stuff is really cheap. 1 Answers
Photos (27)
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Troy, MO
Its a wanna be wet seal or body central and don't have very cute selection
Shaundra O.
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
The clothes are kind of cheaply made.
Cute, but something you would think comes from those terrifying chinese websites where the prices are good, but the clothes don't make it a week.
Katia S.
Katia S.
Louisville, KY
I got my prom dress back in 2008 from this store. I absolutely loved the dress I picked the only problem was that it had a tiny hole on it. But the cashier was more than happy to sell the dress to me with a 50% off!!! Took it home and fix it myself!! :)
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
DEB is a good store if you are looking for regular clothes to wear, they have some cute stuff. But if you are looking for a dress I would recommend somewhere else, because they tend to tear easy and to many other people get dresses for there dances here.
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
They used to be a lot better than they are now. I shopped there once upon a time. Went searching for a gift for someone and feel they've gone downhill. Disorganized and much cheaper quality than I remember.
April S.
April S.
Minster, OH
I like shopping at Deb. Their prices are low and they have a big variety of sizes. It's a great place to find things to match an outfit that you may not wear a lot. For example, I may not wear a neon orange tank top very often, so I don't want to spend a lot of money on one if I need it for something. Don't expect their clothes to hold up for a long time though. Most of the tank tops I have bought from there have snapped straps or frayed hems after several washings.
Tara L.
Tara L.
Cheshire , CT
They have a great selection of affordable trendy clothes. I bring my teen daughter here whenever she has a dance to attend they have very affordable dresses for homecoming or prom, I don't want to spend an arm and leg for a dress she'll only wear once. As for the other clothes they're affordable, but not the best quality.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Randolph, VT
Here is another store that sells cute clothes for a reasonable price. It's not the highest quality, but it lasts me long enough. I tend to buy cheaper clothes as I change my mind a lot and get bored of clothes. It's nice to have some sturdy basics, but if you are looking for clothes to last you a season for a great price this is one great option.
Bonnie W.
Bonnie W.
Hazard, KY
I am a plus size girl and I love Deb! They are great for the plus size girls! They have a great variety and great quality!
Raizel C.
Raizel C.
Birmingham, AL
I hate to bring some hate here, but I'm just going to honest with you all. Upon walking into Deb, my eyes are bombed with sequins, glitter, neon, animal prints, and every tacky and tasteless thing imaginable. I like incorporating those trends but Deb over does and ruins them with their line of cheap club wear and tacky formal dresses.

Also, every time I go into Deb, the store is crowded with all the the racks, it's unorganized, and everything in general is dirty. Just look at the carpet next time you go. trust me.
I am not a germaphobe but this is the kind of store that I always sanitize after leaving.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.