DEB uploaded by Bella D.DEB uploaded by Danielle K.DEB uploaded by Kayla S.See all 27 photos

BY DEB #68 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?There is a Deb store in Everet... 1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??Yes, you can. 1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store lik...Some stuff is really cheap. 1 Answers
Photos (27)
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Shaina W.
Shaina W.
Danville, WV
This is definitely the place to look for a pretty dress for a good price! Also, cute clothes and nice people
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Tabernacle, NJ
I love what DEB has to offer! They offer affordable cute boots that are in season this year. They also offer a lot of affordable jeans and shirts. DEB is a great store!!
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
I love DEB. really cute urban clothing with really formal dresses as well. DEB has cheap prices as well. I shop there very frequently and would be so disappointed if one moved away from me.
kim W.
kim W.
Brigantine, NJ
Not a fan of Deb. I think the clothes are not made well at all. Would not shop here, but for someone on a budget this is a perfect store
Emily O.
Emily O.
Whiting, VT
I really would say this is my absolute last resort to shop. I find that their clothes are always trashy, gaudy, or just plain tacky. They clothes themselves are not exactly high quality. Even though the prices may be "cheap" you could probably find way better things for the same price at TJ Maxx.
Kristyne M.
Kristyne M.
Owings Mills, MD
The clothes from DEB are adorable. I love that they have a wide variety of sizes! The only downfall is that some of the clothes are expensive, but made very cheaply. I do love to shop there during sales like BOGO!
Justina M.
Justina M.
Richmond, KY
DEB's really is a hit and miss type of store. I think it's great that the offer formal dresses at a reasonable price because not everyone has the ability to spend an arm and leg on formal dresses. They have cute clothes and shoes but sometimes the quality of the items aren't that great. So you really have to look at the items before you buy them.
Kimberly N.
Kimberly N.
Redmond, WA
DEB is an average fast fashion clothing chain. The sales draw you in but at the end of the day, it's difficult to find classic pieces that will last you beyond one season. Can be great for fun finds!
Mya G.
Mya G.
Washington, NJ
I used deb to buy a dress for my 8th grade farewell i got a buy one get one deal so i also got a dress for my graduation. the total came to $30 so that was very good. when i got home one of the dresses had a tare in the side i fixed it but it still made me mad.
Catherine C.
Catherine C.
Petoskey, MI
I do not like this store. The clothes tend to fall apart after a few washing and the staff is usually young kids that like to stand around and talk most of the time. The clothing is geared toward young kids and it's not my style. Most of the time I walk out empty handed.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.