- "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
- "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
- "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
- "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
- "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Its hard for me to go in this store. everything looks like it is made for a stripper.
it is trashy.
it is trashy.
I love their clothing, but i hate the prices.. They're kind of expensive, but their sales are okay.
The clothing is usually average, but their dress selection is fantastic for any formals or proms.
I hate that they closed I use to love everything from there and it was disappointing that they did
This store has some pretty awesome stuff and it's up to date and trendy and they have great prices
Deb closed in our area and I really miss it. They had a wide variety and sizes to flatter anybody.
I love Debs plus size selection of clothing. Prices are not too high but quality is not that great
Debs was a good store cute cloths loved going in there and seeing all the summer cloths and sandles
I personally Love going to Deb and Deb online. I can always find great deals on really cute stuff!
They have some cute stuff and were nice for homecoming dresses. But the material is not so great...
Q & A
How ofthen do you shop here?
Since the prices are fairly similar to F21, are the materials comparable as well?
Did the DEB where anyone else lives go out of business? or is the mall where I live just bad at keeping stores?
Are Deb stores still around?
What is your favorite piece of clothing from this store? I've never shopped here but have heard that many do.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos