Halloween Costume Ideas Inspired by Your Favorite TV Shows
- "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
- "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
- "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
- "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
- "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
What a great store! the styles they offer are great they have almost anything for everyone.
There clothes are low quality, but they are inexpensive. So if you have a tight budget then you may like these clothes.
I used to buy only knee socks there but lately I've noticed they have really cute dresses and skirts! Prices aren't bad either when you catch a sale.
They have some cute stuff, but I think they are way over priced. $7.99 for a plain tank I can get at Wal Mart is crazy. Now I have found some really good deals at some of their stores. I would have to say my biggest problem is finding my size, I seem to be stuck in the middle. Plus size juniors seems to run a lil big on me, but reg juniors seems to small. I would have to say the best time to shop there is June/July & around January, that's when they seem to have the best sales going on.
I love their clothing, but i hate the prices.. They're kind of expensive, but their sales are okay.
Not a huge fan! The stuff looks cute and the the price point is all right but the few things I have bought from here the quality just sucked! I have gotten 2 pairs of shoes from here that i was able to wear a total of 1 time each before something went wrong with them.
This was my first job in high school 2003-2004ish. I hated their clothes then but they've come a LONG WAY! Kudos to Deb Stores!
Their nice dance dresses are expensive, but they have nice jeans and the shirts are cute. The store is really clean and the workers there are helpful and nice
Deb Shops are my go to place for dresses. They always have exactly what I'm looking for at an affordable price.
Love the sales, as well as the merchandise, favorite store to shop at kind of sad the one in the mall is closing
Q & A
How ofthen do you shop here?
Since the prices are fairly similar to F21, are the materials comparable as well?
Did the DEB where anyone else lives go out of business? or is the mall where I live just bad at keeping stores?
Are Deb stores still around?
What is your favorite piece of clothing from this store? I've never shopped here but have heard that many do.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos