Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Kimberlyl M.
Kimberlyl M.
Queenstown, MD
Deb is good if you are looking for something cheap and fast. I have found myself getting a few good deals here when I needed something and had a tight budget.
Mary T.
Mary T.
Olive Hill, KY
Very cute clothing. Very girly. They have the cutest dresses! I've never had a bad experience shopping there.
Gianna M.
Gianna M.
North Haven, CT
Cheap clothes, bad knock off trends, and the store is an absolute wreck. The only time I ever go in is when I'm trying on the $50 prom dresses.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
I was just shopping at Deb when I saw the chance to review them. There is not a Deb near me, so I have to buy online. Luckily their sizing is fairly accurate, so I don't ever worry about ordering from them. They have very cute dresses and I can always find something I want!
Susan G.
Susan G.
Alpharetta, GA
Their prices are inexpensive especially when they have their clearances but the quality of their clothes is on the lower end
Kayla E.
Kayla E.
Jewett City, CT
I have gotten every single dress whether its for prom to a night out on the town. I love the materials of the dresses and would recommend them to everyone and anyone for dresses.
Anabell J.
Anabell J.
Yankton, SD
It really depends on the type of person you are. Like your style. And I think it's mostly for teens.
I love the bright colors.
Olivia E.
Olivia E.
Pittsburgh, PA
Great for plus sized women.
Irene H.
Irene H.
This store has clothing that are more geared towards teenagers and young adults. however, the clothes are low quality and look kind of ghetto. I don't really like any of their clothing except for some of their dresses and their shoes (although they are low in quality). The workers there look miserable and give off a bad vibe.
Shaina W.
Shaina W.
Danville, WV
This is definitely the place to look for a pretty dress for a good price! Also, cute clothes and nice people
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.