Halloween Costume Ideas Inspired by Your Favorite TV Shows
- "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
- "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
- "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
- "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
- "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
I love the fact that Deb is good quality and also offers a trendy section for plus sized women. I love the prom dresses, it offers a lot to different people.
I like DEB in the sense that it has my size. This is defiantly a store where you have to try on clothes. A shirt in an XL might fit but a dress the same size won't go over your boobs. I got a pair of pants with rhinestones from there and the first day i wore them they were all falling off. So I would say definitely bad quality as well.
Love deb! one of the only cheap plus size stores available anymore! I always find something
I shop here sometimes but the quality isn't that great, But they do have really cute clothes and they aren't expensive.
Like this shop because it sells plus size clothes for teenage girls which is hard to find
Well, I feel this store is a little behind on the fashions. For instance, when 80s stuff was in they didn't have it. A little while later when another style was really in they only had 80s stuff. The plus side is they have larger sizes and its very affordable.
There clothes are made cheaply - but... the clothes are cheap. you get what you pay for. I have been wearing stuff from them for a long time. you have to pick your things by remembering that Debs doesn't make everything amazing. Jeans are GREAT from there. but jackets some shirts and things that are made to last and wear for a long time do not. stay away from those. Now in my picture I have a lace cover top on. and I LOVE IT. its not made to last but I'm only going to wear it to things inside for special things. so it works for why i bought it. Now i must say my review ONLY counts for the plus size side. Also the dresses are good for homecoming.
Overpriced and poor quality. These clothes are made so cheap and priced expensively. Trust me, I used to work for this company.
I remember how I used to LOVE Deb's when I was in high school. Mind you, I still like the store but its more like for teen/juniors girls clothes. I would go in there once in a while and look thru to see if I find anything, most time I find cute tops and they're always cheap! VERY affordable! They do also carry plus sizes, prom dresses, a LOT cute accessories, and shoes. This is a great place for young girls to shop at, you can get a lot of clothes at great prices!
Talk about horribly cheap clothing! DEB is disgusting, the clothing is so ghetto and so poorly made you should completely avoid the store!
Q & A
How ofthen do you shop here?
Since the prices are fairly similar to F21, are the materials comparable as well?
Did the DEB where anyone else lives go out of business? or is the mall where I live just bad at keeping stores?
Are Deb stores still around?
What is your favorite piece of clothing from this store? I've never shopped here but have heard that many do.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos