BY DEB #71 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what does thi...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Brittany S.
Elgin, IL
Deb is a good place to go for "trendy" items, especially for the teen crowd, and their prices are extremely affordable, but the quality isn't fantastic and its one of those places that I feel like you get what you pay for. You can find some pretty cute accessories there though, and some of their jeans are nice.
Jenny E.
I love the quality of their formal dresses and I got my prom dress there last year. I was heartbroken to find out that they had closed because I always found something when I went in there.
Cheyenne F.
Oklahoma City, OK
I am so sad this place closed! They had better quality clothes than Forever 21 in my opinion, and they always fit well. I got shirts, jeans, dresses, bras, underwear, and shoes from here. So sad to lose a store with good plus sized items.
Sophie L.
Fond du lac, WI
The store in my city just closed, but I use to love deb...when I was about 12, In 6th grade. Their products are all cheap quality and not worth the cost, and the sizing is crazy weird. Plus most of their clothes looked what a young middle schooler would wear. Their dresses, yes, are very cute and cheap. But they're COPIES of better brands, which drives me crazy. Its so rude, I have seen them sell almost EXACTLY the same dresses as very high quality stores.
Paige R.
Athens, OH
Used to shop here for homecoming dresses in high school. Quality isn't very good but the prices are okay.
Emily  D.
Pittsburgh, PA
I LOVE deb! I'm so sad that they are closing a bunch of stores! I have no idea where I'm going to shop for cute, reasonable, young looking clothes. I'm a plus size girl and deb was my favorite place to shop at in store, and mostly online. My whole wardrobe basically consists of all deb clothes!
Tori L.
Mt Pleasant, SC
So this store is closing and there is a HUGE sale. Everything has to go-clothes as well as the racks! I got three dress all 80% off! Crazy good deals, but it will only be for one more week! Go out and check what is there. I wouldn't buy things full price from here, but when a prom dress is selling for $20 it is DEFINITELY worth a look!
Ashley B.
Fashionista Expert
First off, the prices are a little high, but the clothing is super cute!! I'm sad that the store is closing in a few months.
Luisa J.
Phoenix, AZ
I really loved the jeans from this store. Too bad they are closing my nearest store. They also had every cute dresses during the year. Prices weren't too bad for the quality of the clothes. I feel that the tops run smaller than the actual size stated.
Estefany A.
Love this store they have lots of cute dresses and shoes and all the clothes are cute and they are not to expensive love love love this one....
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.