Halloween Costume Ideas Inspired by Your Favorite TV Shows
- "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
- "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
- "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
- "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
- "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
I love the bright neon colors that they have, just wish they'd have a bigger in store plus size section
Deb has very cheap looking clothes that I do not like to buy. I actually hate even going in that store.
It is a very cheap clothing store, sometimes don't have what you are looking for but sometimes trendy.
Love their clothes super cute and love fact they are affordable. U can find so many hidden gems there!!
All I can say is cheap...and their clothes really are not up my alley. They have nothing on forever 21
Deb has great quality clothes for a decent price! Also almost all my homecoming dresses are from there!
Selection of plus size clothing is pretty good. The quality isn't great but for the price is is good.
I LOVE Deb's!! lol the deals are always great!! accessories always on point! shoes, always beautiful!!
Is one of those store you go into to buy something you need really quickly. its not very good quality
I remember getting my graduation dress at Deb...they are cute and affordable but kinda cheaply made.
Q & A
How ofthen do you shop here?
Since the prices are fairly similar to F21, are the materials comparable as well?
Did the DEB where anyone else lives go out of business? or is the mall where I live just bad at keeping stores?
Are Deb stores still around?
What is your favorite piece of clothing from this store? I've never shopped here but have heard that many do.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos