Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Denise D.
Denise D.
Tampa, FL

I like Deb! They have fun youthful clothes at a reasonable price. They also have clothing that fits all sizes.
April G.
April G.
Shawsville, VA

DEB is great for teens and young adults to shop in. I love the fact that they have clothes for all sizes.
Mary F.
Mary F.
Canton, MI

This store is pretty okay for when I want something fun, but some of the clothes are very juvenile and I can't see wearing them.
Paige G.
Paige G.
Lewisville, NC

Deb is a great store to get party dresses or special occasion outfits from. ive chosen them many times.
Ebony D.
Ebony D.
West Haven, CT

I shop everywhere for clothes... Deb is the one place I can never find anything worth buying.. They quality of the things they carry is not very good... Everything looks very cheap... And the prices are jacked up..
Leigh O.
Leigh O.

Great prices but quality isn't the best... you get what you pay for i guess :) but i love it here because being a hairstylist my clothes can get ruined so going to deb i get cute clothes that i don't care if they get ruined.
Haley C.
Haley C.
Shenandoah, VA

One of my favorite stores, I purchased my homecoming dress here. The have a lot of good selections. I get most of my clothes here. The jewelry breaks easily though, other than that, amazing store!!
Serena G.
Serena G.
Lowell, MA

I always stop by this store in the mall, but most of the time, the clothes are looking raunchy. I can usually only find 2-3 things I like. Their prices are cheap and everything, but I don't really like buying from their stores. Good for a broke high school student.
Tu-Mi N.
Tu-Mi N.
Kentwood, MI

Being a petite plus, it's hard to fit into clothes that are meant for big tall curvy girls.
But there is so many options that its hard not to find something for everyone.

Sizes range from 0-26 I believe
Meg C.
Meg C.
Safety Harbor, FL

I love how they don't discriminate on sizes, like most trendy shops. Only thing I'm not keen about is that the plus size clothes are not always the same as the regulars. I've seen a bunch of cute shirts on the plus size side that I'd buy if they came smaller!!
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.