- "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
- "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
- "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
- "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
- "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Clothes are great quality and cute they also have really great sales one of my favorite stores to shop at
I love their clothing, but i hate the prices.. They're kind of expensive, but their sales are okay.
Cute clothes. Also have clearance and good deals online and in the store. The quality is subpar however.
Love this store cute stuff cheap prices new items all the time and i always wanna buy everything in there
DEB is great for teens and young adults to shop in. I love the fact that they have clothes for all sizes.
Deb is an excellent place to get cute clothes for really low prices. However, you get what you pay for.
Awesome plus size clothing for teens, now my daughter can dress in style and it won't cost me a fortune.
Deb is a great store to get party dresses or special occasion outfits from. ive chosen them many times.
Used to shop here for homecoming dresses in high school. Quality isn't very good but the prices are okay.
I'm sad it went out of business but I liked the clothes they had and some of the clothes were very itchy
Q & A
How ofthen do you shop here?
Since the prices are fairly similar to F21, are the materials comparable as well?
Did the DEB where anyone else lives go out of business? or is the mall where I live just bad at keeping stores?
Are Deb stores still around?
What is your favorite piece of clothing from this store? I've never shopped here but have heard that many do.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos