DEB uploaded by Bella D.DEB uploaded by Danielle K.DEB uploaded by Kayla S.See all 27 photos

BY DEB #68 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?There is a Deb store in Everet... 1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??Yes, you can. 1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store lik...Some stuff is really cheap. 1 Answers
Photos (27)
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Aleyiah  L.
Aleyiah L.
Great prices but poor quality in my opinion. They do have a very good selection for plus size girls though which is hard to find.
Chantell B.
Chantell B.
Olathe, CO
Ok, DEB is one of my favorite stores. But only because I'm a big girl. DEB sells both clothes for smaller women as well as plus size, which is nice. However, I find that when I buy jeans from DEB its not long before the thighs rip, buttobs pop off, or seams unravel. This is frustration.g because I'm paying $21+ for jeans to just fall apart. I rarely buy shirts from DEB because they look very trashy, or like you're trying to bring the club home. My favorite part of this store is the wedges and accersories. They're the only reason I go back.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Hollidaysburg, PA
I don't buy everything from Debs. Some of the clothes they have there are ugly or poorly made but I do get shoes and knock off perfume from there time to time. I bought shoes to wear at my best friends wedding and everybody loved them I couldn't believe it. A little hard to walk in the grass with but it was my own fault for not thinking when I bought. The Knock off Perfume is pretty good. They sometime have ones that make me gag but most of the time there pretty good. Almost forgot I love colored socks and they have a awesome selection.
Belvidere, IL
I love their clothes and I love the plus size section
Iva F.
Iva F.
New Lexington, OH
I've been into Deb's and have found nothing, but cheap, shoddy, over-priced clothing, but other times, I've found some great pieces. I love their shoes, fragrances, and accessories though! This year, my prom dress got lost in the mail, so I went the day before prom and found something at Deb's. It wasn't the dress I had originally ordered, but it was still a beautiful dress. Their clothing varies too much for me though and a lot of it is over priced for the quality. In general, I stay away.
aimee p.
aimee p.
oshkosh, WI
Trendy clothes at a very reasonable price. Quality is kind of hit or miss though
Heidi B.
Heidi B.
Monson, MA
I used to shop here all the time. I could prpbably open my own store with all the tops I got from there. It has fallen a bit especially since they only seem to cater to the really small to the big girl sizes. Those of us in between can't find anything anymore.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
If you're looking for a prom dress this is where you need to go! Their really cute and cheap! Same with their shoes they usually have a wide variety of shoes to pick from!
Brandi H.
Brandi H.
Chapin, SC
Sometimes it seems like they only have cheap club type clothes, and sometimes I do find cute items. I did get some cute, inexpensive dresses for semiformal dances here. The quality was fine for something I'd probably only wear the once.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Hubbard, OH
Nice clothes and not too bad on price either. I really enjoy their store and the sizes they offer.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Independence , MO