- "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
- "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
- "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
- "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
- "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
The store is obviously geared toward a younger crowd. I usually go in the store for jewelry or high heels.
I LOVE Deb's products! I had a pair of shoes, clothes, and some lip gloss and I got them for a good price.
My prom dresses I have always bought from DEB. great quality and great prices! Selection is great as well.
I think the clothes there is ugly and cheesy. I wouldn't even step inside the store to look at the clothes.
The fashion in the stores is okay. What is nice is they do feature plenty of clothes for plus-sized women.
The everyday clothes seem tacky and cheap, however, their dress selection is great for prom or homecoming.
Clothes are great quality and cute they also have really great sales one of my favorite stores to shop at
Deb recently went out of business so I bought a pair of overalls for $10 and I look cute as heck in them.
I'm sad it went out of business but I liked the clothes they had and some of the clothes were very itchy
Awesome plus size clothing for teens, now my daughter can dress in style and it won't cost me a fortune.
Q & A
How ofthen do you shop here?
Since the prices are fairly similar to F21, are the materials comparable as well?
Did the DEB where anyone else lives go out of business? or is the mall where I live just bad at keeping stores?
Are Deb stores still around?
What is your favorite piece of clothing from this store? I've never shopped here but have heard that many do.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos