Add a Photo

#68 in Clothing Stores & Brands
Photos (27)
Sara C.
Sara C.

Definatly my favorite store in the mall! They have so many cute, affordable clothes and I never go in there and not find something I don't like.
Madi M.
Madi M.
Normal, IL

When looking for a cute outfit or dress on a budget, its a great place to at least scope out before you hit the bigger, more expensive stores. Although the past few times i have attended the store, they have had a limited selection of sizes and dresses available.
Bethany L.
Bethany L.

The clothing in the plus size section is definitely on trend and cute, but their sizes seem to run small, even as juniors, and the quality leaves something to be desired. However, they always do have good sales.
Robertann S.
Robertann S.
Fairfield, CA

This is the ONLY place I will get my tank tops, and one of the FEW places I will buy jeans. I am a 'bigger' girl, and they carry my size and I love the styles. Shirts from there are not my favorite. But they carry a variety of things that I love.
Sonya J.
Sonya J.

I love to go to Debs to find my dresses for formal occasions and think they have a great selection. However I do believe that their other clothing items aren't that great in quality.
LeeRay F.
LeeRay F.
Blythedale, MO

I find they keep up with current fashions trends and have great sales.. Their website always has great sales and free shipping if u spend 50 or more.. This is my all time fav place to shop...
Carrie F.
Carrie F.
Marion, IL

I've purchased many things from DEBS more things are online I can hardly ever find items in the store the jeans are a definite hit or miss
Journee C.
Journee C.
Saginaw, MI

Ilike this store. but i think a lot of the dresses are extremely over priced. i bought a dress on clearance for $40. the original price was $72.50. the dress was not really worth the price because there were loose strings coming off of it. it was also cheaply made. the sequins on the dress stretched my arms and elbows.
Tracey B.
Tracey B.
AURORA, CO

I like the fact they have cute plus size clothes. I have bought many items from Deb. The prices are great. I have not had any problems with the clothes falling apart nor have my 2 daughters. Will continue to shop there.
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Henrico, VA

I like this store because they always have cute clothes on sale, but I'm mad there isn't on close by anymore :/ & also a great place to get on sale prom dresses or special event dresses
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.