- "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
- "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
- "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
- "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
- "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
The store is obviously geared toward a younger crowd. I usually go in the store for jewelry or high heels.
I LOVE Deb's products! I had a pair of shoes, clothes, and some lip gloss and I got them for a good price.
Usually can find something here but most of the clothes are a little flashy for me. Prices are reasonable
I remember shopping at this site when I was in high school. They always had nice clothes and great prices!!
Like that you carry plus sizes. Somethings I don't feel are very good quality though. Very large selection.
I got my homecoming dress from here and it lasted through the night...but it was reasonably priced I guess
I think the clothes there is ugly and cheesy. I wouldn't even step inside the store to look at the clothes.
The everyday clothes seem tacky and cheap, however, their dress selection is great for prom or homecoming.
The fashion in the stores is okay. What is nice is they do feature plenty of clothes for plus-sized women.
They have pretty dresses and some clothing. I personally loved shopping here more for the accessories.
Q & A
How ofthen do you shop here?
Since the prices are fairly similar to F21, are the materials comparable as well?
Did the DEB where anyone else lives go out of business? or is the mall where I live just bad at keeping stores?
Are Deb stores still around?
What is your favorite piece of clothing from this store? I've never shopped here but have heard that many do.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos