Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Rockville, MD

I might be being biased since the prom dress that I got from this store was also the prom dress that helped me snitch the 'Best Dressed Student Award' at my prom....oopsies! Well - I wasn't big on prom since it wasn't my senior prom, but the urging from all my classmates finally made me decide on going, the only problem being that I finally decided only 3 days before prom and so, you can imagine the rush I had in finding a dress for prom. I was honestly not planning on going to Debs, since a lot of reviews I read online said that majority of the girls got their dresses from Debs and I definitely didn't want to turn up at prom with the same dress as someone else, but after passing by the store I decided to pop in. Turns out they were having a 75% sale on prom dresses, and I found the perfect ballerina/princess-esque prom dress (which, might I add, the same dress I tried out in the clearance section at Macys thatwas going for 50$ and it was an ill-fitting one too since they only had one size). Plus they had all the sizes! So I immediately went in and tried on the dress, and then went to the cashier to check the price out. It was only 24$ (even though the cashier seemed surprise that the dress was 75% off, but she gave the discount to me anyway since the sign was right above the dress rack)!!!! And even after that, the sales people helped me to look for the perfect shoes and jewelry, and I managed to get a pair of earrings, shoes and my prom dress for only 40$. And also the Best Dressed Award. If you're late in getting your prom dress, definitely drop by Debs to see if they have any surprise deals! Will definitely visit again :-)
Caitlin H.
Caitlin H.
Allison Park, PA

I really like some of the items I find in DEB, but I've noticed everything is HORRIBLE quality. Not a fan at all.
Amber C.
Amber C.
Montrose, MN

Deb has really cute clothes, I'll give them that. BUT their employees are always rude and the clothing is extremely low quality. Nothing I get from there lasts for more than a few months.
Katelyn H.
Katelyn H.
Castlewood, VA

Every now and then I can find great pieces here but most look cheap and trashy to me. Not very good quality. I don't shop here often.
Mai Y.
Mai Y.
Saint Paul, MN

I Love this place soo much!! ITs affordable and they got cute clothes.
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Wausau, WI

I love deb. It is the closest store to the ones I am used to before moving to this state. The only gripe I have with them is not enough selection of everyday casual wear. There are far more prom and glamour dresses than just regular type clothing.
Christina K.
Christina K.
Waterford, NY

I love deb. I love the style I love the prices and I live there shoes. The staff is great as well. There is no better store.
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Westbrook, ME

I went to Deb all the time as a teenager. It was THE place to get dresses for all of the dances. When I would wear the dresses once they did well. Much of the clothing here is cheap though and I never found that the jeans or casual wear fit me. The dresses were great but I would recommend nothing else.
Ana R.
Ana R.
Seattle, WA

Debs always has the latest trends and they're stuff is really cute and affordable. If I want to try out a trendy piece without breaking the bank I go there first to see if I like a certain look on me. The clothes aren't the best quality but its okay since trends come and go anyway. If I need a quick outfit for the club or something I get it there .
Sara C.
Sara C.

Definatly my favorite store in the mall! They have so many cute, affordable clothes and I never go in there and not find something I don't like.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.