Halloween Costume Ideas Inspired by Your Favorite TV Shows
- "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
- "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
- "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
- "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
- "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
I got my prom dress here a few years ago for a pretty good price, they always have great sales and pretty dresses!
I don't really care for deb. they have cute clothes sometimes but they quality is very poor and it seems outdated.
This a place to shop if on a budget but not a lot to choose from not my first place to go to
DEB has affordable clothing that is also cute! Most of their items are very similar, though.
Its hit and miss with this store. Sometimes you find something good and other times you don't
I absolutely love this store. I really like how they have such great, and cute selections for plus size ladies.
I really don't like that the stores closed . But I still find cute and adorable thing on there online store . ☺️
They have cute stuff and affordable also. I would still buy there for there perfumes, accessories and some tops
I used to go to Deb all the time when I was a teenager. They always have decent deals but kind of cheap clothing
Deb's clothes are inexpensive, which could be a good thing, if they weren't so cheaply made.
Q & A
How ofthen do you shop here?
Since the prices are fairly similar to F21, are the materials comparable as well?
Did the DEB where anyone else lives go out of business? or is the mall where I live just bad at keeping stores?
Are Deb stores still around?
What is your favorite piece of clothing from this store? I've never shopped here but have heard that many do.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos