Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Deridder, LA

Such cute clothes but not very afforardable if you ask me. I love how they have a wide variety of plus size clothing.
Casey T.
Casey T.
Bunker Hill, IL

The selection here was amazing i was really hoping to be able to binge shop once i get to my goal weight as i really need some affordable plus size clothing that isn't too grandma like. I'm so sad that they're closing seems like all the stores that sell plus sized clothing are closing.
Bella D.
Bella D.
Mocksville, NC

Went on black Friday and wasn't sure cuz I've never been there. I got over 400.00 for only 132.00. Awesome. Bought some jeans from there. I love the softness and stretch on my hips. They closed the one down in Indianapolis...so sad cuz I go there a bit. Super affordable. Had some items for 5 years and still look new.
melissa l.
melissa l.
Kimball, MI

Debs was a good store cute cloths loved going in there and seeing all the summer cloths and sandles
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
Naperville, IL

Very similar to forever 21. Good for a dress you only need for one night. Same with shoes you need for like a wedding or something.
Emily D.
Emily D.
Allen Park, MI

Deb recently went out of business so I bought a pair of overalls for $10 and I look cute as heck in them.
Faith T.
Faith T.
Las Vegas, NV

DEB had such great dresses for good prices! Their regular clothing wasn't all that bad, but their dresses we...ah-mazing!
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Saint Charles, MO

Deb, I have bought shoes from this store and they have lasted 4+ years (disclaimer; I do not wear them daily). I have bought cute little dresses and shirts and the quality is decent in comparison with the price.
Melany W.
Melany W.

They aren't very pricey, but they aren't high quality. I avoid clothing here, but haven't had problems with jewelry or shoes. They definitely have a fun style, but sometimes they are cheaply made.
Liv C.
Liv C.

This store was my go to store especially when i was a tween shopping for dresses for different school dances. too bad they all closed around me
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.