Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Layne P.
Layne P.
Winthrop, MA
I'm surprised this place is still in business. Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful. I feel like even when I walk past this place, I get glitter everywhere.
Liv C.
Liv C.
This store was my go to store especially when i was a tween shopping for dresses for different school dances. too bad they all closed around me
Autumn H.
Autumn H.
Huntsville, AL
I've actually never set foot inside this store, but I did order my senior prom dress offline.
It was more beautiful than I expected.
For only $70-something, I basically got a wedding dress.
No joke, I'd get married in that dress.
Would definitely recommend for any girls look for affordable prom wear. :)
Lindsey V.
Lindsey V.
Friendswood, TX
I just bought a few items for Christmas of 2014 from deb shops. And I was very happy. As a plus size gal, it is really hard to find affordable cute clothes. Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there.
Chloe A.
Chloe A.
Woodbury Hts, NJ
Feb. 5, 2017, 12:08 p.m.
Review for: DEB
I hate that they closed I use to love everything from there and it was disappointing that they did
Amber H.
Amber H.
Debs used to be my favorite store and I am very very upset that they closed down! I will never understand why they closed because they were doing so great but hopefully they decide to reopen. There is such a large variety of plus sized clothing and I would always spend hours in Debs when I went to shop there!
Lois F.
Lois F.
bridgeport, OH
Feb. 7, 2017, 8:20 p.m.
Review for: DEB
Deb used to be my favorite go to clothing store. So many different styles and size friendly! I miss not having a Deb in the mall anymore. Their brand and styles were so so cute and great prices
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
I really liked shopping at Deb but for some reason they closed down at lest in the malls around me. They has plus size clothes and cute shoes but they had a varitity of stuff which is a good thing
Ophelia S.
Ophelia S.
Was always the best place for me to get jeans and jewelry for a good price. There's always a sale going on too.
Brandee M.
Brandee M.
Carson City, MI
They have great clothes and many dresses. In high school I purchased a few dresses here because they were inexpensive and gorgeous.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.