Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Saint Charles, MO

Deb, I have bought shoes from this store and they have lasted 4+ years (disclaimer; I do not wear them daily). I have bought cute little dresses and shirts and the quality is decent in comparison with the price.
Faith T.
Faith T.
Las Vegas, NV

DEB had such great dresses for good prices! Their regular clothing wasn't all that bad, but their dresses we...ah-mazing!
Gloria R.
Gloria R.

Debs has been closed from where I live for years now, but there is one in a city nearby. I'm not really impressed with the clothes. The shoes were okay, but the dresses looked cheap.
Tylin d.
Tylin d.
Canada, KY

I always loved debs clothes . but their prices wasn't too good ... sad it went out of business
Katie S.
Katie S.

They have stylish clothing, however the quality of such is usually a little poor. Usually cheap also at least
Gabrielle B.
Gabrielle B.
jacksonville, NC

This is the store we almost always went to for school dances, they have cute formal dresses that don't break the bank. We also would hit the sale racks and from time to time find cute shoes.
Diana L.
Diana L.

Deb cloths are good for the price, def not going to be cloths you can wear forever, but still good price and fashionable!
Taylor W.
Taylor W.

I mainly bought homecoming dresses here. They were decently priced and fashionable. I bought 1 pair of yoga pants there though and they made it through 2 washes before they got all stretched and twisted. And it's not the washer, that's brand new. If you're going to shop here stick with apparel for formals. Good if you're on a budget! I found a homecoming dress there for 10, got shoes for 20, and a necklace for 5 and got a ton of compliments
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Pekin, IN

Always have a sale going on. I love getting camis from here. They're tops are also very cute.
Emily D.
Emily D.
Allen Park, MI

Deb recently went out of business so I bought a pair of overalls for $10 and I look cute as heck in them.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.