- "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
- "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
- "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
- "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
- "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
I love Deb! They carry plus size clothing that is trendy and a reasonable price. They also have great sales!
Deb has a large selection of items and sizes but the quality of the clothes is not worth the money you pay.
I love debs!! I bought a lot of my high school formal dresses from debs and loved every single one of them!
This store has been around for years and always has werable fashionsa at reasonable prices with cutesy gifts
They have stylish clothing, however the quality of such is usually a little poor. Usually cheap also at least
They have some cute clothes but pretty expensive. Their dress are also really cute but again... expensive.
Love their formal dresses, definitely going to buy one from here for my prom, love that they have plus sizes!
This is a really great place to find a prom dress. But I've never really liked anything else in their stores.
Honestly...not the classiest clothing around, and a little overpriced. Never a store I stop at when shopping.
Debs is just like rainbows with another name. It does have cute clothes inside but I really don't go as much.
Q & A
How ofthen do you shop here?
Since the prices are fairly similar to F21, are the materials comparable as well?
Did the DEB where anyone else lives go out of business? or is the mall where I live just bad at keeping stores?
Are Deb stores still around?
What is your favorite piece of clothing from this store? I've never shopped here but have heard that many do.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos