Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Raven K.
Raven K.
Kansas City, MO

I love this place they always have sales and great deals. always meets my needs when it comes to shopping. i got my prom dress and wedding dress from here. and there sizes are always on point.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Bear, DE

Deb isn't my first choice for clothing but I don't find some cheap buys there. Although I do have to be selective when shopping there. Some stuff is kinda trashy but there are some hidden gems. Not my first choice but always worth browsing.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Ballston Spa, NY

The clothing is sometimes not the best quality for the price, but they have good buys on jeans all the time and their dresses are super cute.
sara k.
sara k.
Ashcamp, KY

I love deb's I can't almost always find myself something to wear. Cheap prices, and great products.
Narsama G.
Narsama G.
Waterbury, CT

Deb never lets me down, I always get cute things for such great prices.
Amy T.
Amy T.
Brooklyn, NY

The clothing is usually average, but their dress selection is fantastic for any formals or proms.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Fort Jennings, OH

I love debs because it not only has clothes for smaller girls but has the plus sized clothes which is what I am
karli g.
karli g.
Blackwood, NJ

You can always find something at deb whether its accessories, shoes, pants, shirts dresses anything. even their full price murchandise it not expensive. so their sales racks are fantastic
Damaris M.
Damaris M.
Clayton, NC

I must say this store has amazinq clothes esp in jeans! And prom dresses!! I got an amazinq prom dress here and my new years dress here too! This store doesn't only include small sizes in clothes or prom dresses but Bigger sizes or bigger women who can find their size and look beautiful in their clothes! They have amazinq jewerly also! Very affordable and up to date! Have you seen they're high heels to match your prom dress!?? You must check this store out i recommend it for special events !
Brianne E.
Brianne E.
Turner, ME

I love venturing into the Debs in my local mall. They ALWAYS have something on clearance and they have beautiful pumps. I'm always finding something cute to buy there and while I feel like some of their tops run a size small, they always have the cutest tops. They also have the best selection for Prom and semi-formal dances. As well as shoes to match.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.