Halloween Costume Ideas Inspired by Your Favorite TV Shows
- "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
- "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
- "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
- "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
- "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
DEB stores are my favorite for an outfit on a budget. Still have the latest, and cutest styles!
I love their selection and price point. I don't however appreciate their customer service at the location near me.
Clothes are trendy enough to bit not really well made. I wouldn't purchase staple pieces there.
Deb is so affodable!! You can find so many homecoming and prom dresses there and their so cheap
I always loved debs clothes . but their prices wasn't too good ... sad it went out of business
I like DEB. They are nice for plus sizes. They have cute clothes but the quality is not good...
I've found a few things here, but I feel like overall the stores are messy and cluttered and the quality is cheap.
I never find myself walking into the store.. I think it is one step above Justice for girls..
I personally don't like the quality of the clothes and it's always hard for me to find something that looks good.
I found a cheap homecoming dress once but other than that, I never really desired to shop here
Q & A
How ofthen do you shop here?
Since the prices are fairly similar to F21, are the materials comparable as well?
Did the DEB where anyone else lives go out of business? or is the mall where I live just bad at keeping stores?
Are Deb stores still around?
What is your favorite piece of clothing from this store? I've never shopped here but have heard that many do.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos