BY DEB #70 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what does this ...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Angie B.
Angie B.
Havana, IL
I think when you go into a Deb Store you have a fifty/fifty chance that they will have any clothes that you would actually wear, aside from going out to the club. Prom dresses are cute but a little overpriced for the quality.
Mikayla S.
Mikayla S.
Woonsocket, RI
I love shopping at deb, sometimes. To me, it's either hit or miss with this place. Sometimes the colors aren't right or even the style is just way out there. Their accessories are cheap as well as their jewelry and perfumes.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Mount carmel, PA
Fashionista Expert
Products are a cheap price but they are also a cheap quality. Sometimes you can find good deals in this store
Kati T.
Kati T.
Galesville, WI
If you want to look like something straight out of MTV's Jersey Shore, Deb is the store for you! Looking for a blaze orange, zebra print shirt? Go to Deb! Need to find a cheetah print dress for the prom with neon pink and green accents? Go to Deb! I honestly can't believe anyone over the age of 13 shops there. Everything looks so tacky and cheap. The last time I went into Deb was a year ago when I was looking for a cheap, trashy dress to wear in Vegas. I give Deb a D instead of an F because some of the formal dresses are cute and worth trying on, but the casual clothes are disgusting.
Jasmine H.
Jasmine H.
There is abosolutely nothing special about what they sell. Everything is cheap and looks cheaply made. They sell dresses for cheap which is good if you are only going to wear it once but not that great of a place.
Brianna B.
Brianna B.
I am a plus sized women so I like that Deb does have plus size at certain stores. They sell affordable clothes also. The stores are typically a mess, and the customer service isn't the greatest, but I love to purchase jeans, plain tees and tanktops there.
Brandy H.
Brandy H.
Peebles, OH
This is one of my favorite stores to shop I am a plus size girl and its hard to find trendy outfits at other stores but Debs always has something for everyone I love the size ranges and the great deals u can find prices are good but most of all there outfits are super cute!! My wallet would be in trouble if I lived closer bc I would always be buying I love this place!!!
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Gray Court, SC
I don't have this store where I live now, but growing up I used to shop here. It is great clothing for teens or young adults, but the quality of the clothing is not very good. I used to buy tops here for nights out. They have some cool accessories. If you are looking for a good deal, the prices are cheap!
Tonya P.
Tonya P.
Springfield, IL
Like that you carry plus sizes. Somethings I don't feel are very good quality though. Very large selection.
Julie B.
Julie B.
Langhorne, PA
I do shop here. But the only clothing items I've ever bought from DEB is their t-shirts. There somewhat tight and fit me perfectly. I have a ton of them. The material is kindof cheap feeling, but I just wear a tank top under them. The other things in the store, I find cheap and ugly.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.