Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Salem, IN

I do like some things in this store. They have sizes for every type of girl you can think of. There style is a little trashy lots of shirts with writing on them like babe, cute, hot. I'm just not into that. But they have good prices and they have everything from excesories to shoes to everyday wear and prom.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Tabernacle, NJ

This store is great although I haven't been to one in a really long time. I wish I had one around me. Their clothes are fantastic and they have great prices!
Rosa R.
Rosa R.
Sacramento, CA

I love shopping here they always have cute things the bad thing is i don't have one near me so i have to order from online..
Gabby S.
Gabby S.

I'm not a fan of the clothing style deb has; owe ever, I really like their shoes!! That is one thing that keeps me coming back in their store is their high heels and adorable shoes!:)
Emily A.
Emily A.

Deb has cute clothing and pretty affordable but the clothes are kind of cheaply made. I also bought my prom dress there.
Cindy B.
Cindy B.
Trappe, PA

I have been able to find some great deals at the DEB shop. I like their clothes and LOVE their pajama sets.
Lisa E.
Lisa E.
Port Huron, MI

Love going to this store ,I can always find something at a really good price. Can get lots for your money there
Tricia A.
Tricia A.
Cupertino, CA

When this store opened in my town it wasn't the greatest looking store, the clothes kind of looked as cheap as they were. I even bought a shirt from them that ripped like a day or so after having it, also a lot of their clothes has really bright colors that I wasn't a fan of. But after a few years of them being there I've changed their style and I've actually liked some of the things they have been selling, but it seems that their prices are going up. So even when they have a season that has horrible clothes (like that last time I went there almost everything was sequence) it was too expensive for no reason.
Katlin P.
Katlin P.
Augusta, ME

I use to LOVE to go to this store when I was a young teen but now I realize that the clothes are over priced and poorly made. I honestly do not waste my money on this store anymore when it comes to clothes. I have bought one pair of boots and LOVED them, they lasted for a great while from wearing them every day for a whole winter.
Kristen D.
Kristen D.
Groton, CT

The quality of clothing sold at D.E.B. isn't great, especially for the prices. The fit of almost everything in the plus size section is just off, be it too tight sleeves or gaping waistbands and the accessories are chintzy at best. I'll admit I loved this store in high school (10 years ago) but now, it's lost its appeal.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.