- "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
- "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
- "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
- "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
- "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Never was a fan.. The store is always a mess and the clothing is cheap. Was never a fan of the styles either.
Cheap clothes cheap jewelry if you want to save money and just need something for the night this is your stop!
Don't shop her much. They have cute dresses for middle schoolers. The clothes is cheap but so is the material.
Deb is a great store. Great prices and carries the latest fashions. And there online deals cannot be matched.
Its not a bad store. the prices are low but so is the quality. it always seems to be quite unorganized as well.
Love that they have almost all sizes available! and the prices are great, one of my favorite stores, for sure.
Products are a cheap price but they are also a cheap quality. Sometimes you can find good deals in this store
They closed this store in my nearby mall.. but I use to love shopping there! Cheap clothes but Good products!
Love this store! very cheap for what you buy! Always shop here for clothing that I don't care rips or tares!
This is definitely the place to look for a pretty dress for a good price! Also, cute clothes and nice people
Q & A
How ofthen do you shop here?
Since the prices are fairly similar to F21, are the materials comparable as well?
Did the DEB where anyone else lives go out of business? or is the mall where I live just bad at keeping stores?
Are Deb stores still around?
What is your favorite piece of clothing from this store? I've never shopped here but have heard that many do.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos