DEB uploaded by Bella D.DEB uploaded by Danielle K.DEB uploaded by Kayla S.See all 27 photos

BY DEB #68 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?There is a Deb store in Everet... 1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??Yes, you can. 1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store lik...Some stuff is really cheap. 1 Answers
Photos (27)
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
I was never too fond of this store, but did buy a few things here and there! I think they made a big mistake by trying to change the look and feel of there store because now they're going out of business :/ Sad because they have been around for more than 30 years!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Salem, IN
I do like some things in this store. They have sizes for every type of girl you can think of. There style is a little trashy lots of shirts with writing on them like babe, cute, hot. I'm just not into that. But they have good prices and they have everything from excesories to shoes to everyday wear and prom.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Tabernacle, NJ
This store is great although I haven't been to one in a really long time. I wish I had one around me. Their clothes are fantastic and they have great prices!
Rosa R.
Rosa R.
Sacramento, CA
I love shopping here they always have cute things the bad thing is i don't have one near me so i have to order from online..
Gabby S.
Gabby S.
I'm not a fan of the clothing style deb has; owe ever, I really like their shoes!! That is one thing that keeps me coming back in their store is their high heels and adorable shoes!:)
Emily A.
Emily A.
Deb has cute clothing and pretty affordable but the clothes are kind of cheaply made. I also bought my prom dress there.
Cindy B.
Cindy B.
Trappe, PA
I have been able to find some great deals at the DEB shop. I like their clothes and LOVE their pajama sets.
Lisa E.
Lisa E.
Port Huron, MI
Love going to this store ,I can always find something at a really good price. Can get lots for your money there
Tricia A.
Tricia A.
Cupertino, CA
When this store opened in my town it wasn't the greatest looking store, the clothes kind of looked as cheap as they were. I even bought a shirt from them that ripped like a day or so after having it, also a lot of their clothes has really bright colors that I wasn't a fan of. But after a few years of them being there I've changed their style and I've actually liked some of the things they have been selling, but it seems that their prices are going up. So even when they have a season that has horrible clothes (like that last time I went there almost everything was sequence) it was too expensive for no reason.
Katlin P.
Katlin P.
Augusta, ME
I use to LOVE to go to this store when I was a young teen but now I realize that the clothes are over priced and poorly made. I honestly do not waste my money on this store anymore when it comes to clothes. I have bought one pair of boots and LOVED them, they lasted for a great while from wearing them every day for a whole winter.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.