Halloween Costume Ideas Inspired by Your Favorite TV Shows
- "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
- "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
- "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
- "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
- "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Cheap prom dresses, but some of them are so tacky! Good for plus sizes if you shop at DEB plus.
Shoes are bad
Shoes are bad
Clothes are mostly trashy looking and cheap. Wouldn't buy anything in there unless it was for a costume party.
I don't have a Debs near me, but every time I go to Maryland I make sure to stop in Debs. The prices are great!
When I was younger I used to shop at Deb all the time. I remember getting several dresses there for dances too!
Love their clothes kind of expensive. Pretty sad that they are closing. But their dress selection was amazing.
I like Deb! They have fun youthful clothes at a reasonable price. They also have clothing that fits all sizes.
Was always the best place for me to get jeans and jewelry for a good price. There's always a sale going on too.
DEB has a huge selection of items, but not always of the best quality. Great party dress and clubware options.
My daughter gets her dresses in here. Some are pricey but others are very reasonable. It's hit or miss there.
They no longer have this store where I'm from and I'm super bummed! They always had such good affordable stuff.
Q & A
How ofthen do you shop here?
Since the prices are fairly similar to F21, are the materials comparable as well?
Did the DEB where anyone else lives go out of business? or is the mall where I live just bad at keeping stores?
Are Deb stores still around?
What is your favorite piece of clothing from this store? I've never shopped here but have heard that many do.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos