Add a Photo

#68 in Clothing Stores & Brands
Photos (27)
Whitley B.
Whitley B.
Nice looking clothes, very cheaply made. Especially their basic shirts, tanks.
Elise D.
Elise D.
Rome, NY
It's a good place to shop for tween accessories, but the clothes aren't good quality. Sure, they're cheap, but they're not well made and they're not exactly modest. I remember school shopping there when I was young. Either it's gone downhill, or I have higher standards.
christina m.
christina m.
East Boston, MA
I used to shop hear all the time but not anymore in my area there sizes when down and prices went way up there selection hasn't been as great and there quality as well
Sandra O.
Sandra O.
Shelby Twp, MI
I am not overly impressed with Deb, at least since the last time I've been (3 years at least ) at that time It seemed like the clothing was cheaply made and made small. Not sure if things have changed or not, but that's the reason why i have not been back
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Farmington, NM
I have recently visited one at my same town mall. The first experience wasn't too bad. I found a couple cute shirts. The best thing they have there are to undershirts 4 for $20. Multiple colors available. The 2nd and last time I will shop there was horrendous! I found a few dresses I wanted to try on so I went to wait for a dressing room. I was next in line and the sales girl saw me standing there waiting. There were a ton of little girls (middle school) trying on not age appropriate dresses in every room. Anyways a room opened up so I headed toward it and before I could get to it some little girl just ran past me and up to the attendant and she gave her the room I had stood waiting for 10 minutes for. The sales clerk just looked at me and walked away. Lets just say I dropped the clothes where I was standing and walked out. Yeah never going in that store again.
Alyx D.
Alyx D.
Finksburg, MD
I love shopping at deb exspecially during clearence week. The only problem i have is they never have pants in my size
Gini B.
Gini B.
Gardner, KS
I bought my faveorite pair of jeans there, and within two months buttons werefalling off.. if I'm going to pay fifty dollars for a pair of jeans i expect them to last... but other than that i love the clothes!
Lana M.
Lana M.
Uhm. I used to shop here when I was twelve, but as I got older I began to realize that this is a prostitute's ideal store, and I didn't really want to look like one. Neon, animal print, and glitter (often more than one at a time) make their clothes look ridiculous. Everything is badly made and not even priced low enough to make it justifiable. You could get nice clothes at Forever 21 for about the same price. Sometimes I go in and buy some jewelry for a $1 but nothing else.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Londonderry, NH
Only young girls would really enjoy this store for a somewhat cheap semi-formal dress. I found that all of the clothes here are trashy, a lot are very cheaply made, and just overall poor quality. I don't even bother looking in this store anymore.
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
I was never too fond of this store, but did buy a few things here and there! I think they made a big mistake by trying to change the look and feel of there store because now they're going out of business :/ Sad because they have been around for more than 30 years!
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.