Add a Photo

#68 in Clothing Stores & Brands
Photos (27)
Jasmine A.
Jasmine A.
Like others have said, it just a little too much for me. I do wear the dresses for special events, other wise i don't find anything.
Raina R.
Raina R.
Springfield, IL
I use to love Deb. They had a lot of deals, but lately it doesn't seem to be my specific style. I'm sure a lot of people still love it. Their clothes aren't of the best quality either. I might buy something if it catches my eye, but I'll more likely shop somewhere else.
Karla B.
Karla B.
Mt Prospect, IL
This store is great store with good prices and pretty clothes the downfall is the clothes are jot long lasting so you'd have to really take good care of them
Sharon R.
Sharon R.
Winthrop, Ma
I have always really liked this store! It is very hard to find plus size clothing that is hip and up to date. The clothes are really nice and they are affordable. There is always a sale going on.
Amber R.
Amber R.
Oak Creek, WI
DEB carries a lot of different types of clothing that can suit most peoples tastes. Although some of the graphic tees can be tacky, the dresses and regular blouses are darling! They also have awesome dresses for prom, homecoming, going clubbing, or whatever occasion you may need a dress for. My only complaint is that some of their clothes fits extremely weird on a lot of people I know who are plus sized. I wear a size 18 in pants and their 'Reign' brand runs EXTREMELY small in the waists, and only seem to increase the size of the legs as you go up a size. Also, I wear a 3X in shirts and am a 42DD. They make the shirts very small in the arms and chest area, not being proportional at all. Other people I know who were XL or 2X have similar problems. A particular shirt I had problem with was a button up rayon shirt by the brand Ambiance (I believe the name was at least) and my friend who usually wears Mediums/Larges tried it on and the sleeves fit her properly, but the body was larger. Thus poses my main concern, non-proportional clothing with certain brands seems to be a common problem at DEB. Other than that, I have no complaints. The prices are good for what you get. :)
Hannah T.
Hannah T.
Bristol, IN
Cheap all around. The quality is borderline childish, while simultaneously being kind of trashy.
Erika G.
Erika G.
Pickerington, OH
Deb is always the answer for a quick, cheap homecoming/ prom dress. They have such beautiful and classy dresses. Their shoes are so fun and they have such a variety. They have some really cute clothing but my eye is always drawn to the necklaces there.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Elyria, OH
I like deb for affordable clothes that fit in a tight budget. They tend to not be as nice quality but they are affordable.
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Port Leyden, NY
The store is pretty hit or miss. If you find something you like and in your size GRAB IT. Or else it will not be there the next time. I love shopping there for formal dresses and jeans (after a pretty harsh inspection on my part for quality) and if a shirt catches my attention in the display window. They're price's are a little more on the up side, but if you sign up for the email thing they have, you do get some pretty good deals and they're always having some kind of sale. The quality also depends on what you're buying, jewelry is poor quality, as are some of their jeans. But I do own a two dresses that I've had for 10 years and they're still intact and I've worn them quite a few times.
Eva R.
Eva R.
Kearney , NE
I've shopped here a few times but I'll be honest...for a plus size woman most of their clothes run small. Also, I wouldn't normally wear some of their clothes because they are loud neons, glittery, or animal prints. Which is fine, just not my style.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.