Halloween Costume Ideas Inspired by Your Favorite TV Shows
- "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
- "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
- "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
- "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
- "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
I like the clothes they have and always at a good price the only thing is they fall apart to easily and are cheaply made
I just brought a cute Junior Prom Dress and shoes for a good price and its good for Plus Size Girls
They have some cute stuff and were nice for homecoming dresses. But the material is not so great...
I love deb! I am sad because they don't have a store near where I live anymore
I love their clothing, but i hate the prices.. They're kind of expensive, but their sales are okay.
This store dose have some cute clothes, the prices there are decent.sometimes they have some very good sales and deals!
I always get great clearance items here. The selection is always huge no matter what size you are.
Cheap prices but also cheap clothes. Very childish style sometimes. They do carry cute boots though
Debs was a good store cute cloths loved going in there and seeing all the summer cloths and sandles
Nice looking clothes, very cheaply made. Especially their basic shirts, tanks.
Q & A
How ofthen do you shop here?
Since the prices are fairly similar to F21, are the materials comparable as well?
Did the DEB where anyone else lives go out of business? or is the mall where I live just bad at keeping stores?
Are Deb stores still around?
What is your favorite piece of clothing from this store? I've never shopped here but have heard that many do.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos