- "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
- "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
- "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
- "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
- "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
This store is sort of tacky, everything has sparkles or leather lace or some other unnecessary embellishment.
Like this store a lot! They always have sales & cheap clothing. Pretty upset that they're closing down though.
I can never find anything here, and everything is made so cheaply, or falls apart 5 minutes after wearing it.
They have good prices and some stuff reflacts that with the quality. They are getting better with their styles.
Who doesn't love Deb stores? How can you not! It's nice to have a store that sells pretty plus size clothing!
They always have nice clothes at a fair price. Only thing is the material isn't great so they won't last long
I have been able to find some great deals at the DEB shop. I like their clothes and LOVE their pajama sets.
I dislike this store simply because they have nothing but cheap clothing that tears and gets washed out easily
Deb has pretty cheap clothing. I always go there for work clothes or something you plan on only wearing once.
Love going to this store ,I can always find something at a really good price. Can get lots for your money there
Q & A
How ofthen do you shop here?
Since the prices are fairly similar to F21, are the materials comparable as well?
Did the DEB where anyone else lives go out of business? or is the mall where I live just bad at keeping stores?
Are Deb stores still around?
What is your favorite piece of clothing from this store? I've never shopped here but have heard that many do.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos