- "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
- "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
- "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
- "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
- "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
It's been years since I shopped there. I think over the past 10 years I outgrew the style of clothing they carry
Love the sales, as well as the merchandise, favorite store to shop at kind of sad the one in the mall is closing
I only buy my jeans and pants from this store because it always sooo dirty and the customer service is HORRIBLE!!
I really don't like that the stores closed . But I still find cute and adorable thing on there online store . ☺️
I love this store. Not only are the clothes in fashion they have sizes for all and their prices aren't too bad.
I use to shop at this store all the time. I actually like there clothes and how the store is neat and organized.
I absolutely love this store. I really like how they have such great, and cute selections for plus size ladies.
I used to go to Deb all the time when I was a teenager. They always have decent deals but kind of cheap clothing
I like this store, however some of their clothing can be made cheap and look cheap. Great place to find dresses!
I love debs because it not only has clothes for smaller girls but has the plus sized clothes which is what I am
Q & A
How ofthen do you shop here?
Since the prices are fairly similar to F21, are the materials comparable as well?
Did the DEB where anyone else lives go out of business? or is the mall where I live just bad at keeping stores?
Are Deb stores still around?
What is your favorite piece of clothing from this store? I've never shopped here but have heard that many do.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos