Halloween Costume Ideas Inspired by Your Favorite TV Shows
- "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
- "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
- "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
- "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
- "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
It is a very cheap clothing store, sometimes don't have what you are looking for but sometimes trendy.
Very good forever21, charolette russe, and rue21 alternative for plus size women.
Great store some of the price can be a bit high but there jeans are really nice and can last a years.
Favorite store to get leggings from they always have so many to choose from and i love there jewelry.
I shopped here not to long ago and love this store. I bought a fancy dress that I can't wait to wear!
DEB is great if you need a cheap dress that you will only wear once but the clothing is very poorly made and falls apart
Sad this store is going out of business. I got all of my school dance dresses from there growing up.
I remember getting my graduation dress at Deb...they are cute and affordable but kinda cheaply made.
Love this store. I get all my party dresses from here. They have cute clothes and really cute shoes!
Its hard for me to go in this store. everything looks like it is made for a stripper.
it is trashy.
it is trashy.
Q & A
How ofthen do you shop here?
Since the prices are fairly similar to F21, are the materials comparable as well?
Did the DEB where anyone else lives go out of business? or is the mall where I live just bad at keeping stores?
Are Deb stores still around?
What is your favorite piece of clothing from this store? I've never shopped here but have heard that many do.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos