Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Angela F.
Angela F.
bridgeview,il , bridgeview,il

This store is pretty annoying, the clothes look nice but after you have then they really wont last but 1 or 2 wash cycles before they start falling apart. At the store near me the sales associates are pretty rude to you. The only thing that is good to go to the store for is when they have a shoe sale.
tori w.
tori w.

Its hard for me to go in this store. everything looks like it is made for a stripper.
it is trashy.
Shelby O.
Shelby O.
Traverse City, MI

Deb was THE only store when I was in high school to go buy prom/homecoming dresses. So it was great for that. Kinda. Except a lot of girls would have the same dresses, but what else are you going to do? The prices were reasonable, and you could find some cute dresses.

Now they barely have any dresses (but I'm not in high school anymore, so it doesn't affect me).

Their clothes are not my style at all. They look like strippers in the making.
Kimmy
Kimmy

I get all of my dance dresses from deb! i love the fit and the price too. sometimes depending on which deb i visit the sales people can be helpful too! i also get my yoga pants and shirts from here and i love those also. one thing i suggest not to get from here is jeans. the material is cheap and wears down fast.
Alisha H.
Alisha H.
Duluth, MN

Most of the styles featured in this store are cheaply made. The stores are messy and the prices are too high for their low quality.
jenny n.
jenny n.
Harrisonburg, VA

I go here every so often but it is usually a hit or miss for me now a days. they have cute items, but sometimes they are limited on their sizes or sometimes when i try on their clothes that i like, it fits me differently than it should. Sometimes I am not too sure if it is how the clothing are sown or if it is just the style
Kirstin G.
Kirstin G.
Crown Point , IN

LOVE DEB!! There is so many beautiful dresses here and they are at great prices. They also have some nice lingerie!!!
Rose M.
Rose M.
El Dorado Spg, MO

I like to shop at Deb's. I like their styles and prices. I don't get to very often do to the distance from a store
amber B.
amber B.

Deb has some cute clothes! Prices are good and worth it. It does seem to be geared towards teens and I am not a teen anymore but there are still some things I like to shop for.
Tracie C.
Tracie C.
Overland Park, KS

If you are looking for something that is super on trend to wear only one or two times, this is the store. The quality of products is hit or miss, but the prices you can't hate on that---you get what you pay for.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.