Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Punta Gorda, FL

Deb's appearance from the outside looking in - is great, until you enter the store - The clothes are over priced and cheap. The quality is horrible. I would never buy from there. CLothes are also outdated
Kim C.
Kim C.
Columbus, OH

I shopped at deb freshman year of high school, but past that the style is a little tacky. The clothes are definitely inexpensive but I think it shows through in the quality.
Chelsey C.
Chelsey C.
Chanhassen, MN

If A Person Tells Me They Shop At DEB I Immediately Note To Myself That I Will Not Get Along With Them. I Understand People Who Don't Want To Spend $100.00 Plus (Yes I Could Not Find The Plus Sign) On A Pair Of Jeans But Seriously? This Store Is The Reason To So Many High School Problems. "Why Doesn't (Insert Name) Like Me?" Answer: you Dress Like Either A Hobo Or A Street Walker All Thanks To The $5 Bin At DEB.
Sabrina T.
Sabrina T.
norridge, il

I def have mixed feelings for DEB. you can find some cute dresses and clothes there but i think that the prices are high.
Veronica S.
Veronica S.

I am absolutely IN LOVE with the Deb shops! They always have sales at already affordable prices! Not to mention, the selection is ADORABLE!
Jamillah C.
Jamillah C.

The quality of their cloths/jewelry are super cheap & cheesy, I feel that they’re far better inexpensive clothing stores! Don’t waste your money!
Natasha C.
Natasha C.

Love this store! very cheap for what you buy! Always shop here for clothing that I don't care rips or tares!
Becca J.
Becca J.
El Paso, IL

This is legit my favorite store. However I do have to watch what I buy. There is stuff there that will fall out of style quickly or things I will only wear a few times that is made for only a few wears that is priced pretty cheap. The good quality material there though is still at a reasonable price. But if you don't know the difference between good and bad material it is easy to purchase a higher marked product which you think is good material but it's not.
Jillian N.
Jillian N.

It's not bad but it works. My best friend got a dress there for her quince... But it ripped and the beads fell of after the party was over. If you want a one time wear dress that's cheap, DEB is your place to go
Lindsey L.
Lindsey L.
Winnipeg

I don't but all that much from here but there are a few items that you can find and fit into your wardrobe. It is very inexpensive. You have to be careful though and bring honest friends shopping with you so that they can steer you in the right direction as some of the clothes can look a little trashy.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.