- "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
- "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
- "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
- "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
- "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
I really like some of the items I find in DEB, but I've noticed everything is HORRIBLE quality. Not a fan at all.
Not a fan! Just got a bill for the free magazine subscription to my charge card that I did not know about....grrrr
I got my prom dress here a few years ago for a pretty good price, they always have great sales and pretty dresses!
This is one of my favorite stores to shop at! They have clothes for every occasion and style with awesome prices!
One of my favorite stores they have very cute clothes for cheap and pretty decent quality. So sad there closing ):
I've found a few things here, but I feel like overall the stores are messy and cluttered and the quality is cheap.
It's been years since I shopped there. I think over the past 10 years I outgrew the style of clothing they carry
Deb Shops are my go to place for dresses. They always have exactly what I'm looking for at an affordable price.
I really don't like that the stores closed . But I still find cute and adorable thing on there online store . ☺️
I use to shop at this store all the time. I actually like there clothes and how the store is neat and organized.
Q & A
How ofthen do you shop here?
Since the prices are fairly similar to F21, are the materials comparable as well?
Did the DEB where anyone else lives go out of business? or is the mall where I live just bad at keeping stores?
Are Deb stores still around?
What is your favorite piece of clothing from this store? I've never shopped here but have heard that many do.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos