Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Emani C.
Emani C.
Hutchinson, KS

Terrible quality clothing, trashy styles... Their prom dresses are especially horrendous. There's not a whole lot more to add.
Lyla W.
Lyla W.
Amherst, OH

My local DEB store is a wreck! sales bins are messy and they sell a lot of huchie mama clothes they do have nice shoes
Daryenne D.
Daryenne D.

I love this store it is hit or miss... you could find something really nice, like i got my prom dress there or you could find a trashy tee shirt. It all really depends,
Shannon G.
Shannon G.
Warrens, WI

I think that Deb has excellent prices, but you get what you pay for. The clothing is very cheaply made and is very dated. They do not change the style of their clothes through trends. The only thing that I like from Deb is their camisoles, but even those don't last very long.
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Waterloo, IA

I love Debs. We don't have one where I live so when we go out of town I always stop there! They have some really trendy clothes of all different styles. The only thing I don't like about Debs is the clothes shrink A LOT!
Nisha D.
Nisha D.
Vienna, VA

The clothes are ALWAYS a mess and very cheap looking
Leslie S.
Leslie S.
Lynchburg, VA

In high school this was "the store" but now I never find anything there. I know a lot of teenagers still enjoy it though so they stick to that age group I guess.
Emma C.
Emma C.

No! No! No! My personal opinion but so cheap and even for a young person I would not let them make a purchase from here.
Chelsee W.
Chelsee W.
Princeton, WV

I honestly hate DEBS, their clothes are cheaply made and somewhat tacky almost. I am not a fan and only would buy like socks of accessories there.
nicole a.
nicole a.
Fort Smith, AR

I love deb. I shop in this store quite a bit. I love buying shoes here! Good assortment and a great price.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.