Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Chaska, MN
While you can get some good deals there, most of the stuff is kinda expensive for how cheaply made it is. The styles are a bit out of season as well.
Lacey D.
Lacey D.
Flat Rock, MI
I used to love this store when I was in my early teens but now that I'm almost 25 I'm kind of over it and actually hate their clothing. It looks cheap and I don't like the style that they have.
Josie P.
Josie P.
San Luis, AZ
I really like their clothes, Its fashionable and not expensive.
Also their always having specials you get good deals here at DEB, Its one of the stores I always go to when I go ti the mall. I bought 2 really pretty shirts their about 1 and a half ago and their good as new.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
I've been shopping at DEB for about 17 years. I have noticed that the quality and selection of their clothing has went down, but I do still find a ton of stuff here.
They have a good selection of jeans and a lot of the time you'll find them on sale where you can get 2 for $24. You have to keep in mind that this is not designer denim and you get what you pay for.
DEB offers clothing, shoes, outerwear and accessories for every season.
Carmen L.
Carmen L.
Glassboro, NJ
Deb is one of my favorite stores to shop at! I love that they have trendy fashions for the plus sized woman...ever since I had my daughter, I find it difficult to find cute stuff to wear that is still on trend, and doesn't make me look like a fat cow, but I can always count on Deb to have something I like. Granted, the quality of the clothing sometimes isn't the greatest, but if you dry clean, or wash them carefully, you can get a lot of wear for your dollar. Oh, and let's not mention dollars...the prices are very reasonable! I even got my birthday outfit from Deb...I looked and felt fabulous, and got lots of compliments all night long!
Jocelyn K.
Jocelyn K.
Rockwell City, IA
I have only been in Deb once, but bought a few shirts. I like the shirts but was very disappointed in the jeans. I am plus size and their jeans were not flattering to my figure, no matter what style I tried on.
Mariah L.
Mariah L.
Swanton, OH
I like the clothes they have and always at a good price the only thing is they fall apart to easily and are cheaply made
Krystan C.
Krystan C.
Kearneysville, WV
Great dress pants! I need long black dress pants I am tall.. and they are AMAZING! Cheap too!
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Dallas, TX
I only get my dresses from here though. I have never really been into their other clothes like shirts and pants and what not. Got one pair of shoes from here as well but other than that I'm not really sure what else to say about them.
Emani C.
Emani C.
Hutchinson, KS
Terrible quality clothing, trashy styles... Their prom dresses are especially horrendous. There's not a whole lot more to add.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.