- "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
- "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
- "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
- "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
- "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
I love DEb!! i am a well in dout in every place and i need stuff that fits and is cute and cheap and i get here! :)
I love their selection and price point. I don't however appreciate their customer service at the location near me.
I really like some of the items I find in DEB, but I've noticed everything is HORRIBLE quality. Not a fan at all.
This store is great for trendy cheap clothes. They usually have a great variety of homecoming/prom/casual dresses.
I don't really care for deb. they have cute clothes sometimes but they quality is very poor and it seems outdated.
I love these stores. always clean and very friendly customer service. prices are always great. quality is awesome.
One of my favorite stores they have very cute clothes for cheap and pretty decent quality. So sad there closing ):
I used to shop a lot here in high school and I used to love it ! I stopped because all their stores closed near me
This store is eh. I am not a huge fan of their clothes, but they have great accessories and cheap dress up heels.
I loved debs, they had such cute clothes and it's a shame they went out of business. The prices weren't bad either.
Q & A
How ofthen do you shop here?
Since the prices are fairly similar to F21, are the materials comparable as well?
Did the DEB where anyone else lives go out of business? or is the mall where I live just bad at keeping stores?
Are Deb stores still around?
What is your favorite piece of clothing from this store? I've never shopped here but have heard that many do.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos