BY DEB #70 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where is there a store in Washington?1 Answers
  • Can you shop online at Deb??1 Answers
  • Is this a discount clothing store like a TJ-Maxx or what does thi...1 Answers
DEB
  • "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
  • "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
  • "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
  • "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
  • "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Wagontown , PA
This store has a lot of cute clothes. Always has something on sale. Only downer is some of the stuff doesn't seem to be made well. You wash a shirt one time and it's already falling apart. :(
gao v.
gao v.
Brandon, FL
I'm not a big fan of anything their except for their dresses, definitely good quality for a good price and love their sales on them also.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Scott Depot , WV
Honestly...not the classiest clothing around, and a little overpriced. Never a store I stop at when shopping.
Shateau H.
Shateau H.
Waukee, IA
I used to love this location. I would go there to get nice "dressy" tops all the time at amazing prices. Then it seems over that last 3 years or so they have got really juvenile with the designs. Everything has so kind of saying or preteen look to it. I am really sad.
Ashlee W.
Ashlee W.
Morgantown, WV
DEB is a really low brow, skanky store. Their clothing smells funny, is unattractive and nothing I would ever wear. I recently stopped in DEB looking for some fun NYE shoes and it seriously was like walking into a strippers closet. No thanks!
Joy T.
Joy T.
Phoenix, AZ
Honestly, I haven't stepped foot in this shop since sophomore year in high school. They have cutesy things that are cheap and used for layering outfits but you definitely outgrow the store quickly. Its geared more towards young girls now.
lauryn H.
lauryn H.
Painesville, OH
Deb has very affordable prices, but sometimes can have an interesting array of clothing. It does have very good quality and cheap priced homecoming or prom dresses. I really do recommend going here, it has a pretty good selection of clothing.
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
Christiansbrg, VA
The clothing is super cute but made soooo cheap. i think if they are gonna be made so cheap they shouldnt be that pricey
Lakisha H.
Lakisha H.
Baltimore, MD
Deb is a great store. Great prices and carries the latest fashions. And there online deals cannot be matched.
Emma
Emma
secanne, PA
In my past Deb clothing has always fallen apart on me. Yes, some of there stuff is very cute and cheap but do you really want to pay that cost to wear that item once? I wouldn't want to, the DEB store by me isn't well kept and doesn't have great workers either :(
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.