Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Sinking S.
Sinking S.
Alexandria, IN

I love this store. They have a wide variety of clothing, from the "hipster" type of clothes, to more preppy, they have it! They have adorable jeans fairly priced, cute shoes, and I pretty much only buy dresses here. The only thing I don't care for is that some items are cheaply made and fall apart after not much wear, but you get what you pay for.
Emma J.
Emma J.

Some of their tops are really cheap material but for the price are still really great. What I do love is their dresses. They have so many styles and great deals too.
Mayra M.
Mayra M.
Katy, TX

I love DEB they always have the cutest clothes at a low price. They have all sizes including plus size. Too bad the store closest to me is an hour away :/
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.

Clothes should never be bought here. Looks extremely trashy. If slutty shirts and blinged out shirts are your thing then go for it. The only clothing item I think its semi decent our there dresses.
Kori W.
Kori W.
Chattanooga, TN

I love this store, if I'm going to a ball, club, picnic, anywhere they always and i do mean always has something for me
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Minneapolis, MN

I love DEb!! i am a well in dout in every place and i need stuff that fits and is cute and cheap and i get here! :)
Nina T.
Nina T.

I absolutely love shopping at Deb's! Their prices are very reasonable and have great clothes! In high school I bought all of my prom dresses from Deb's! I also get all of my jeans from Deb's! Deb's has all types of clothing; socks, bras, panties, jeans, all different kinds of shirts, coats, bags, jewelry, shoes and more!
Jocelyn H.
Jocelyn H.
Spokane, WA

Though I like the fact that they do offer Plus Size, this is no longer one of my favorite places to shop. The clothing and quality is less than desirable for my taste. As of late, I have not found any piece of clothing that interest me, but when I do, I make a purchase. Unfortunately, it is not long before the purchased item starts to fall apart, which is huge disappointment.
Moniqueka M.
Moniqueka M.
Reserve, LA

This is favorite store hands down this is where I get all my jeans and shirts from I was so HURT when they closed the store down in my local mall, but that didn't stop me from going on the website and ordering things.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Kannapolis, NC

I use to shop there every chance I got. They have very trendy clothing and it's not that expensive. They also have gorgeous dresses during prom season for cheap as well I got mine for like $70 which wasn't too bad, and a pair of shoes for $24. So I believe this is a great store.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.