Halloween Costume Ideas Inspired by Your Favorite TV Shows
- "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
- "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
- "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
- "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
- "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
I am sad to see this store going out of business. The sales were phenomenal, the cloths were super cute, and the prom dresses were A1, always!
Hate. It's just cheap, badly made clothes. And tacky. Yes it's affordable but I won't be caught dead in anything from DEB.
Debs is a great Place to find prom dresses or even summer dresses. They also have pretty shoes & bath suits. There not that expensive but some things can get pricey. They have very colorful & brilliant colors
I love Deb because they have cute clothes and shoes for all sizes. Sometimes they can be a little pricey but have a great clearance section.
Deb was my high school go to. The store in my area is closing, but I remember getting my prom dress from here and it was the most unique...
Love to shop here but they are closing store unfortunately.
Always super cute clothes and shoes but most definitely juniors. This isn't like some juniors sections/stores, shopping here you will look like a fifteen year old girl. That being said their stuff is great quality and imo priced just right.
Reminds me of James Bond clothing; everything is disposable and the quality is terrible
Sad this store is going out of business. I got all of my school dance dresses from there growing up.
Has great clothes.. A little pricey.. Very upset that my local DEB store is closing! :(
Q & A
How ofthen do you shop here?
Since the prices are fairly similar to F21, are the materials comparable as well?
Did the DEB where anyone else lives go out of business? or is the mall where I live just bad at keeping stores?
Are Deb stores still around?
What is your favorite piece of clothing from this store? I've never shopped here but have heard that many do.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos