Add a Photo

#68 in Clothing Stores & Brands
Photos (27)
Jillian N.
Jillian N.
It's not bad but it works. My best friend got a dress there for her quince... But it ripped and the beads fell of after the party was over. If you want a one time wear dress that's cheap, DEB is your place to go
kelly p.
kelly p.
Deb is so affodable!! You can find so many homecoming and prom dresses there and their so cheap
Lamanda D.
Lamanda D.
Savanna, IL
So as i said in the title i loveeee this store with all my heart. I am kind of upset that there sizes in the plus section change how they fit but that is normal with most stores. Great styles, prices and options.
Christina C.
Christina C.
Cute shop for teenagers! This is a cute store for teenage girls who love to shop. Prices are very reasonable and they have a great selection of the current trends. Product is a little cheap in quality, but overall great for the age group.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
What I loved about Deb Shops was the fact that what they had in sizes XS-XL, they had in 1X, 2X, etc. There was always something to find here! I'm sad that there is no Deb Shop near me anymore.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Good for people that r looking for a quick fix. Some of the clothes r cute. There is not much to choose from. I used to shop there .Great prices.
Kasey G.
Kasey G.
Kernersville, NC
The clothes are well made for the price you pay, but If you wait and go while they are having a sale you will get more for your money.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Madison, VA
I used to love Deb but I feel as if it is geared more to high school kids than adults. They sell cheap clothes that do not stay together well
kayla b.
kayla b.
Huntington, WV
Deb is an okay store. They have cute clothes. they are cheaply made tho. fall apart easy
bridget k.
bridget k.
Milton, DE
There is not a DEB around me anymore but I did use to get all of my prom/formal dresses from them. It wasn't top quality but they were cheap and looked ok! That is pretty much all I ever bought from them.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
Meranda S.
Meranda S.
Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.