- "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
- "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
- "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
- "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
- "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Such cute clothes but not very afforardable if you ask me. I love how they have a wide variety of plus size clothing.
I love this store! The store by me recently closed down so now I can only shop online for stuff, but i still love it
This is a place I use to go to when I was a teen. Loved their clothes, but too bad they don't have one where I live.
If your looking for cheap clothes this is wear to go, but you get cheap price and material. More of an "Urban" look.
I personally don't like the quality of the clothes and it's always hard for me to find something that looks good.
I've found a few things here, but I feel like overall the stores are messy and cluttered and the quality is cheap.
I got my prom dress here a few years ago for a pretty good price, they always have great sales and pretty dresses!
It's a good store, the quality of the clothes is a little cheap for the prices though, but their plus size is nice.
I like to shop at Deb's. I like their styles and prices. I don't get to very often do to the distance from a store
I go to this store a lot to get my jeans. They always have some good sales. Lots of deals and good clarence items.
Q & A
How ofthen do you shop here?
Since the prices are fairly similar to F21, are the materials comparable as well?
Did the DEB where anyone else lives go out of business? or is the mall where I live just bad at keeping stores?
Are Deb stores still around?
What is your favorite piece of clothing from this store? I've never shopped here but have heard that many do.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos