Halloween Costume Ideas Inspired by Your Favorite TV Shows
- "Granted, I haven't shopped there since high school, but even then I might have bought one t-shirt from there before I learned that the quality is god-awful." in 48 reviews
- "This place has really cute clothes, but I walked in looking for a prom dress one time and as I was looking someone who worked in the store said "sorry we don't have anything your size here" it was the only time anyone has ever said anything like that to me, I am 5' 4 and a 125 pounds.. maybe some of their clothes would be long for me, but I am a pretty average size." in 47 reviews
- "Yes, they were cheaply made most of the time, but I have gotten some great use out of the jeans and leggings I have bought from there." in 43 reviews
- "Great if you're looking for a special occasion dress because they're quality, a good price, and available in plus sizes." in 33 reviews
- "They do have nice formal dresses and accessories so I would recommend coming here if you need a dress for an occasion for a great deal." in 33 reviews
Deb has a large selection of items and sizes but the quality of the clothes is not worth the money you pay.
This store has been around for years and always has werable fashionsa at reasonable prices with cutesy gifts
It really depends on the type of person you are. Like your style. And I think it's mostly for teens.
I love the bright colors.
I love the bright colors.
Great place, great prices! Got my Homecoming dress there. Loved it! looked better in person than online :)
I think the clothes there is ugly and cheesy. I wouldn't even step inside the store to look at the clothes.
The everyday clothes seem tacky and cheap, however, their dress selection is great for prom or homecoming.
I like this store. The clothes are really nice and I love when there are sales and clearance. I love DEB's.
I have only purchased clothes here a few times. I would not recommend it. The sizing is way off and quality is not that great.
Not bad if you shop for sales, have plus sizes, not a bad selection. Shoes are nice always have different styles
Affordable, but cheaply made. Great if you are not looking to spend a lot or to keep the clothes for long.
Q & A
How ofthen do you shop here?
Since the prices are fairly similar to F21, are the materials comparable as well?
Did the DEB where anyone else lives go out of business? or is the mall where I live just bad at keeping stores?
Are Deb stores still around?
What is your favorite piece of clothing from this store? I've never shopped here but have heard that many do.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos