Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Kim T.
Kim T.
Grand Rapids, MI

I love debs!! There clothes fit perfect and they have the best styles. They also have deals on everything they sell
nicole f.
nicole f.
Bloomington, IL

My all time favorite place to shop!! This is the only store i shop for shoes clothes and jewerly.The shirts are bright and colorful a lot of shirts have sequins or glitter on them which i love!
Donisha O.
Donisha O.
denton, TX

They're not what they used to be. their clothes are still cute, but i feel like ive gotten too old for them. I'm in college, so maybe these clothes are more for middle schoolers. they still have some pretty cute jewelry and shoes though
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

I don't see this store around much anymore, I only see it when i go to the mall. It's ok but I've been to better stores.
Breanne G.
Breanne G.
Harrodsburg, KY

I don't care for Deb clothing products. I have purchased one item (a simple tee) and with one wash it fell apart. Most of the clothing seems to be poorly made and relatively trashy.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
King Of Prussia, PA

I'm glad that DEB works to create clothing for all body sizes and shapes. However, could they make it look less tacky?? The clothes are a little too "loud" for my taste. I would appreciate some more subtle pieces.
Ashlea W.
Ashlea W.
Boonsboro, MD

That's about all they're good for. Some of the clothes are cute but the rest look, well, like a prostitute. Fragrances are trashy; it's a knock-off store with low-quality clothing.
Alexandra O.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO

I understand that this store has cheaper prices and some items may not be of the best quality; however after they helped save my wedding I will always be a supporter.

After David's Bridal completely messed up my wedding gown and I found out 7 days before my wedding DEB came through. I found a prom dress that was off white that I was able to repair and walk down the aisle in. The sales women were extremely helpful and even gave me 20% off for missing beads and make up on the inside of dress.
Mandy H.
Mandy H.

I use to get some clothing from them when I was a teen. From what I've seen (now) the styles haven't really updated. I do however like that they carry one of my favorite brands, Almost famous. Which is extremely hard to find. I'm not sure on the quality of their clothing now but, you get what you pay for.

Allison D.
Allison D.

Love deb! They always have the cutest clothes and great sales on everything. They also have a great variety of different styles and fits for all women.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.