Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Sara H.
Sara H.
Science Hill, KY

They have some cute clothes that are affordable. But for the most part I find the abundance of neon clothes a little tacky.
Sammi T.
Sammi T.
Muskegon, MI

This store is often labled tacky or trashy but this clothing line is more for a younger adult or teenager and is targeting a certain style while the clothing is cheap is serves its purpose for occasional dressing. I do NOT recommend the jewelry
Rael L.
Rael L.
Malden, MA

Love this store cute stuff cheap prices new items all the time and i always wanna buy everything in there
Sinking S.
Sinking S.
Alexandria, IN

I love this store. They have a wide variety of clothing, from the "hipster" type of clothes, to more preppy, they have it! They have adorable jeans fairly priced, cute shoes, and I pretty much only buy dresses here. The only thing I don't care for is that some items are cheaply made and fall apart after not much wear, but you get what you pay for.
Emma J.
Emma J.

Some of their tops are really cheap material but for the price are still really great. What I do love is their dresses. They have so many styles and great deals too.
Mayra M.
Mayra M.

I love DEB they always have the cutest clothes at a low price. They have all sizes including plus size. Too bad the store closest to me is an hour away :/
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.

Clothes should never be bought here. Looks extremely trashy. If slutty shirts and blinged out shirts are your thing then go for it. The only clothing item I think its semi decent our there dresses.
Kori W.
Kori W.
Chattanooga, TN

I love this store, if I'm going to a ball, club, picnic, anywhere they always and i do mean always has something for me
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Minneapolis, MN

I love DEb!! i am a well in dout in every place and i need stuff that fits and is cute and cheap and i get here! :)
Nina T.
Nina T.

I absolutely love shopping at Deb's! Their prices are very reasonable and have great clothes! In high school I bought all of my prom dresses from Deb's! I also get all of my jeans from Deb's! Deb's has all types of clothing; socks, bras, panties, jeans, all different kinds of shirts, coats, bags, jewelry, shoes and more!
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

How ofthen do you shop here?
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA

Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN

Meranda S.
Meranda S.

Are Deb stores still around?
Rebecca W.